• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DWhine Wade and punk flopping king LeBum

WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! During the economic downturn in year six, we cry like a :baby: to win it all making millions.

Get a clue with your losers bandwagon supporters.

NBA needs a NHL style lockout so these cry :baby: get really what they deserve in these bad economic times.

After all tickets sales figure in what they get paid.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take two tacos al carbon.

Heat are two in a row champs. Who's crying now, gordita?

Sigh on this jackass again.

1/2 Colombian. TACOS don't come from there Stephen A :)

Ha Ha! With your REDNECK avi as you people are really stupid!

Guees food from Vietnam, Laso, and Thialand are the same ;)

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DWhine Wade and punk flopping king LeBum

WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! During the economic downturn in year six, we cry like a :baby: to win it all making millions.

Get a clue with your losers bandwagon supporters.

NBA needs a NHL style lockout so these cry :baby: get really what they deserve in these bad economic times.

After all tickets sales figure in what they get paid.

Oh good more nonsensical dribble for you.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:)

Mad?

No because the floppers, cry :baby: punks. headcases, PEd users, freaks (Birdman and Miller), gays (Crissy Bosh) ................ made up for the failures of the Dolphins and Marlins.

And all they had to do is cry and flop :)

Go somewhere jackass fan :)

With the join date and now on this thread I can see you where the jackass head cheerleader for flopping king LeBum James on ESPN :)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh, I believe the term you are looking for is "more nonsensical drivel from you"!!

If one is going to accuse someone of nonsensical drivel, it's usually a good idea to post nonsensical drivel themselves!!:yahoo:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

Mad?

No because the floppers, cry :baby: punks. headcases, PEd users, freaks (Birdman and Miller), gays (Crissy Bosh) ................ made up for the failures of the Dolphins and Marlins.

And all they had to do is cry and flop :)

Go somewhere jackass fan :)

With the join date and now on this thread I can see you where the jackass head cheerleader for flopping king LeBum James on ESPN :)

What does my join date have to do with anything? Have a coherent thought and learn how to express it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, I believe the term you are looking for is "more nonsensical drivel from you"!!

If one is going to accuse someone of nonsensical drivel, it's usually a good idea to post nonsensical drivel themselves!!:yahoo:

Lol yea it didn't look right when I wrote it. Thanks for pointing it out.:doh:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does my join date have to do with anything? Have a coherent thought and learn how to express it.

Nah.

Go find Simple Jack and Turnip and express your man-crush love for flopping king LeBum James ;)

Done with you stupid Miami Heat supporter so quote away comeback post for support for a always will be a flake headcase cry :baby: LeBum James.

Go to the page with the "Land of Make Believe" Harlem Shakes vids JACKASS high on 3 cry :baby: that FLOP there way for 1.80 championship.

You, Punchline, Simple Jack (HeatMyShorts), and FAG(Flauge} should be big buddies here since you three have the other two franchise that won't do anything in your fav team avi add-ons ;)

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Go find Simple Jack and Turnip and express your man-crush love for flopping king LeBum James ;)

Done with you stupid Miami Heat supporter so quote away comeback post for support for a always will be a flake headcase cry :baby: LeBum James.

Go to the page with the "Land of Make Believe" Harlem Shakes vids JACKASS high on 3 cry :baby: that FLOP there way for 1.80 championship.

You, Punchline, Simple Jack (HeatMyShorts), and FAG(Flauge} should be big buddies here since you three have the other two franchise that won't do anything in your fav team avi add-ons ;)
Whatever the hell any of this incoherent gibberish means..... Did you have a stroke or are you mentally defected?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fits that jackass headcase flopping king LeBum James:

tumblr_lzijt8llxH1qhnr1lo1_500.gif

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00