• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, trade the man that turned the Heat into a championship franchise.

Cant trade Shaq or Riley

Lebron and Bosh don't even come toMiami if it weren't for Wade.

True, because LBJ couldn't get players to live near cleveland.

If the Heat trade Wade, Lebron is absolutely 100% gone after next season.

I think it ensures he stays if you bring in a center. LBJ is smart enough to know their weaknesses and what pieces are needed to win rings. Bringing in the right pieces ensures they win some rings, and he stays.

This is why I have no qualms with Lakers fans thinking it would be blasphemy to amnesty Kobe because of his injury.

This is a completely different situation. The Lakers goal is to make money and you do that by having Kobe in a Laker uni. In Miami we are trying to win rangz. You do that by having the best team.

Sometimes loyalty to long-time players goes a long way with your reputation as a franchise.

This is literally the only argument I have against trading him for a big...but when you win rings every one forgets how the sausage was made. Can't make an omelet with out cracking an egg. Everyone celebrates winning the war and never mentions the word murder. cliches etc

Go LBJ!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers want rings not rangz.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangz is how you spell rings when you are winning them, you will remember someday, maybe.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a completely different situation. The Lakers goal is to make money and you do that by having Kobe in a Laker uni. In Miami we are trying to win rangz. You do that by having the best team.

^^^Dumbest thing ever posted^^^

I guess the Lakers never had the best teams, the NBA just gave Larry O' Brien trophies to the team that made the most money!! I'm sure the glad the Heat came along changed all of THAT!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess the Lakers never had the best teams, the NBA just gave Larry O' Brien trophies to the team that made the most money!! I'm sure the glad the Heat came along changed all of THAT!!
+

Crack me up!

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Heat fans that dont know a damn thing about basketball shouldnt post and all of you know who you are.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta LOVE Heat fans. i do believe the Bulls AND Lakers have a bunch more O'Briens in their trophy cases. but you gotta love the smack from these guys...

Aww c'mon, it's kind of cute!! Like how happy your little brother is the first time he beats you in one on one!!:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon Heat fans that dont know a damn thing about basketball shouldnt post and all of you know who you are.

C'mon Malibu, if they were smart enough to know who they are, you wouldn't have to tell them to stop posting!!:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was speaking as of currently. I know you guys have Trophy's and have been ring motivated in the past but...

You can not tell me it looks like the Lakers organization is trying to win rings if they resign Kobe to a 20m contract or when they hire D'Antoni rather than try to keep Howard. Your current management is either ridiculously incompetent or aiming to ensure they continue to make money.

The 2 are not exclusive, but in this instance it is.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Malibu, if they were smart enough to know who they are, you wouldn't have to tell them to stop posting!!:lol:

this is why i can't wait to see the Heat knocked off their "throne". it'll be fun watching the bandwagoners around here disappear like roaches when the lights come on...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was speaking as of currently. I know you guys have Trophy's and have been ring motivated in the past but...

You can not tell me it looks like the Lakers organization is trying to win rings if they resign Kobe to a 20m contract or when they hire D'Antoni rather than try to keep Howard. Your current management is either ridiculously incompetent or aiming to ensure they continue to make money.

The 2 are not exclusive, but in this instance it is.

I can't believe that after all of the posts on thos subject, you still have to have things explained to you!! But here goes, I'll try again!!

The Lakers plan since Kobe, Pau, etc. were all signed to huge contracts, has been geared to starting the re-build with the 2014 free agent group.

Do you honestly think that it's mere coincidence that every contract with the exception of Nash was scheduled to expire at the same time? Do you think it's an accident that the Lakers will go from paying the highest luxury tax in the league to almost no payroll in one off-season?

Howard was "rented" in hopes of squeezing out one or two more rings before Kobe retires. The Lakers hoped that they would make a serious title run and that would entice him to stay. If he did, then it makes the re-build a little easier. Since he didn't, they will re-build in another direction. Either way, Dwight was an opportunity that presented itself and the Lakers took a gambe!!

Also, Laker management has a ceiling on how much they will pay Kobe and I seriously doubt it will be any $20 million dollars. I'd be very surprised if he gets more than $15 million and mildly surprised if he gets that much!!

The Lakers are about getting through next season in as good a shape as possible and then going after big time free agents in 2014 and 2015!! All of the free agents that they have just signed and may still sign are all getting 1 year deals. This is part of the plan for the next 2 off-seasons. So, it's not as much about making money as it is about getting set up to start contending again within the next 2-3 seasons!!

In other words.......rings (as opposed to rangz)!!