• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
image.png

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
........which is pretty much :lame: .......

lol, have no worries, SC. football season'll be here soon enough. that'll be a good distraction 'til basketball comes back...

'sides, i figure the Chiefs can't be any worse than last season...

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojan

If Kobe is not paid 15m I completely agree with you. I left a second option that they are just incompetent.

The contracts were set up by the prior Buss administration, not the current.

If Short Buss can show he is not a moron then I will retract my statement, but based on the evidence provided by Short Buss I am not holding my breath.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to act like Fab Five Freddy's role in Rapture as The Man from Mars.

boshstereo.gif

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, have no worries, SC. football season'll be here soon enough. that'll be a good distraction 'til basketball comes back...

'sides, i figure the Chiefs can't be any worse than last season...

Chiefs could win that division. They have a lot of talent. Broncos are very good, but Manning is a wild card with that neck injury.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojan

If Kobe is not paid 15m I completely agree with you. I left a second option that they are just incompetent.

If Short Buss can show he is not a moron then I will retract my statement, but based on the evidence provided by Short Buss I am not holding my breath.

this i'll give you. short Buss is pretty much the X-factor when/if the Lakers are to have any success sooner rather than later...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by next March you'll just have to replace this pic with Adam Silver's, who's gonna come in with the same policies as THIS fat, wrinkled crook...

Let DWhine Wade push, trip, and punch people.

Fine people for calling Crissy Bosh Spice gay

Allowing LeBum James to earn more on his forte of flopping.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs could win that division. They have a lot of talent. Broncos are very good, but Manning is a wild card with that neck injury.

agreed. talented enough imo, but will Andy Reid get that talent to gel fast enough...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol@ coming from a fan that benefitted for two of the most controversial playoff series wins (2002 kings were hosed.)

LOL, if you say so. but then, if he was such a huge Lakers fan why'd he thumbs down the CP3 trade...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys will be fine. I haven't look at your schedule, but you got a good qb,
Good running game. How is your defense?

getting better. liked the additions at LB, which is exactly what the team needed, and more depth at safety. on paper i like how it's coming together. but as always on paper ain't playing on the field...

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
getting better. liked the additions at LB, which is exactly what the team needed, and more depth at safety. on paper i like how it's coming together. but as always on paper ain't playing on the field...

Good luck man. I always liked the Chiefs in that division. You have the broncos who are tough, but I have to deal with the Pats.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojan

One thing that is being said that provides some hope is that the current moves that the Lakers are making have more of a Jeannie/Phil/Mitch feel to them rather than a Short Buss feel!! Considering that the Lakers aren't going to be contending this coming season (barring a "miracle" trade), they are signing players who WANT to be Lakers to basically to the best product on the floor that they can rather than just tank the season.

Basically, they are players who want to be here, will play hard and are playing on 1 year deals!! There is no way that Short Buss is smart enough to pull that off!! The theory seems to be that Jeannie may have exercised her authority and told Short Buss to go sit in the corner!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right, I think I will always have that irrational dislike for the Lakers but their organization makes the league better when they are doing their Laker thing.