• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha it is to support the teams I think are doing smart things. Come football season it will be Lions, U of M, and not sure yet...have to see all the off season acquisitions but Pats always up there with Mr. Michigan but I like the 49ers to get back to where they belong!
I was J/K. Someone told me that they couldnt debate me on an issue because I have 2 basketball teams as my favorites. They called it distracting. They must be down right dizzy with yours.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was J/K. Someone told me that they couldnt debate me on an issue because I have 2 basketball teams as my favorites. They called it distracting. They must be down right dizzy with yours.

i guess some fans like being different. me? i couldn't follow a bunch of different teams in any sport and call myself a true fan. just sayin'...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i guess some fans like being different. me? i couldn't follow a bunch of different teams in any sport and call myself a true fan. just sayin'...

Cuz you're not a bandwagon fan like them CL.... Only front runners would do that. exhibit 1A and 1B above you.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least he finally has mostly kept his trap shut since being only limited to one i.d....

Make you wonder on all of alts he had to report us haters on cBS instead of using Turnip.

The ones that posted during Heat home games that the jackass claims as a season ticket holder.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
121009-wade-jaw-graph10K.jpg

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz you're not a bandwagon fan like them CL.... Only front runners would do that. exhibit 1A and 1B above you.

imo it makes it sweeter when your team wins one. I just can't understandstand the other line of thinking...

Last edited by a moderator:

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loser PED users as David Stern has no BACKBONE to clean up the NBA with users!

GeJOq.png

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make you wonder on all of alts he had to report us haters on cBS instead of using Turnip.

The ones that posted during Heat home games that the jackass claims as a season ticket holder.

wouldn't surprise me one bit. ever since we "corresponded" with that jack-ass back on cBS I always suspected he was dirty. he never answered the question honestly about why he hung out so long on the Heat haters thread back there, stating some BULLSHIT that he was only there to "discuss basketball"...ESPECIALLY when he was just posting on that thread alone. remember when jefe used to ask why he NEVER posted on any Heat threads? and that was supposed to be his team. then there the "other posters" who came into that thread agreeing with every word he said. too funny. well, if we couldn't see the Heat go down to their deserving demise at least Turnip got exposed for being the garbage I always KNEW he was. lol half a loaf, anyways...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't surprise me one bit. ever since we "corresponded" with that jack-ass back on cBS I always suspected he was dirty. he never answered the question honestly about why he hung out so long on the Heat haters thread back there, stating some BULLSHIT that he was only there to "discuss basketball"...ESPECIALLY when he was just posting on that thread alone. remember when jefe used to ask why he NEVER posted on any Heat threads? and that was supposed to be his team. then there the "other posters" who came into that thread agreeing with every word he said. too funny. well, if we couldn't see the Heat go down to their deserving demise at least Turnip got exposed for being the garbage I always KNEW he was. lol half a loaf, anyways...

Fuck Turnip!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hahaha I remember, people that easily distracted probably shouldn't be debating anyways, you know, doctors orders of safety.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We only have a Heat hater thread so can I post this here?

Paul Fizzle

The Godfather of Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys im getting the band back together.. who's in?

Also Miami is a dynasty. Miami is the greatest.

Miami is extremely over-rated.

They got lucky in the finals ... the Spurs are a much better team, and should have won.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and every one gets mad at me when I want to trade wade for a big ?