• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnip Crack me up!

Who cares asshole about your stupid Heat on a HATE THREAD IDIOTA! Get the frack out of here, for good :)

Black Belt Loser aka THE REAL DEAL aka Stephen A Smith :laugh3:

:laugh3:

Can tell that you are a ladies man :laugh3:

Have a great Thursday with your wisdom of the NBA Real Deal! Ass clown losers that thinks tacos come from Colombia :lame: troll attempt.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fuck Simple Jack, Punchline, and Fag(Flauge) if they show up to talk about the stupid Heat on a HATE THREAD.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ok to have haters. It is an inevitability with championship teams. However, I sympatjize with your frustrations. The one and done Heat was the one thing all former CBS haters of this thread wished for. Maybe next time haters, maybe next time.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.......SC finally blew a gasket at you guys..........:laugh3:

Crack me up.

Was nothing from reading what that idiota Turnip has to say. Plus I see the doofus "I go to New York All the Time :L " bed wetter Simple Jack showed up with their :lame: the stupid heat are great because we have the biggest cry :baby: flopper ever on our team and sunshine shined on a DOG ASS twice in the luck shots at the end as the Spurs F upped game 6.

Whatever Heat fags! Take your act someone else here as you idiotas are on every thread, the board least attended bump up by you fools, with your stupid HEAT ARE A DYNASTY!

So what! Look at the cast of characters that won it :)

That's your team losers :) Bandwagon losers fans for 75% of you with a sexist asshole named THE REAL DEAL aka Black Belt Idiota, aka Stephen a Smith.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this site :)

Idiota dumb fuck Turnip can't complain to the Mods like he did on cBS with MANY ALTS!

Loser Turnip!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls’ Noah didn’t feel good about the Heat winning another title

Published June 27, 2013 | By Jim Racalto
(Credit: buzzerbeaterblog.wordpress.com)

Chicago Bulls fiery big man Joakim Noah isn’t shy about expressing his feelings on and off the court. Love him or hate him, Noah has charisma and his hustle gene is up there with the best in the NBA. Joakim Noah isn’t too fond of the Miami Heat, he isn’t buddy buddy with them after the season ends, and he apparently wasn’t too happy seeing the Heat win their second straight championship.
Via Pro Basketball Talk:
“At first I said I didn’t care, but I was lying to myself,” Noah told For The Win at The Steve Nash Foundation Showdown in New York City Wednesday night. “I was driving in my car and I just didn’t feel good about it at all after they won. Well you know what? It’s going to be extra motivation to work extra hard in the offseason and I feel like we’ll be the team that beats them next year.”
I’m not sure if Noah’s feeling stem from the Bulls coming up short in their title quest or the fact that he seems to genuinely dislike the Heat. With a healthy Derrick Rose returning to the Bulls next season, they look like the front runners to legitimately challenge Miami in the Eastern Conference. For now, we’ll just watch the off-season drama unfold and let these two teams settle it on the court in 2014.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter how muscley his arms are and peach fuzzy his face is he will always look and seem like a little kid to me.

I mean that as a compliment. He seems to still have that childhood joy in what he is doing and the skin madonna has paid so much to keep.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami fans, it's been a bittersweet season. On one hand, the Heat triumphed in a nail-biting seven-game series to clinch its second NBA championship in as many years. Can't nothing beat that.
But on the other hand, the rest of the nation still hates our forever-winning guts. Ask just about any basketball fan outside of Florida -- especially one in Baltimore -- and they'll tell you that Miami Heat fans are the worst in all of basketball. Hell, maybe even in all of sports.
A whole country of sports fans shitting on your devotion can really get you down. Luckily, we have this fine gentlemen -- dressed in drag and carrying a sign proclaiming "I will never doubt the Miami Heat again" -- to remind us just how silly those haters really look.
miami_heat_doubter.jpg

The man, who Reddit users say is holding the sign for all to see somewhere in Augusta, Georgia, apparently lost a bet. His punishment: donning a wig, green dress, flashy silver necklace, and even a purse, all to stand on the street to let the world see his shame.
The sign reads: "I lost a bet / I will never doubt the Miami Heat again / sad face."
Hey, at least he learned his lesson.

We know this can't be CL because this person honored the bet they lost. Guess it wasn't a "gag"?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rest of the nation still hates our forever-winning guts.

"Forever winning"? And I thought it was just Laker fans that hate the Heat!!:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rest of the nation still hates our forever-winning guts.

"Forever winning"? And I thought it was just Laker fans that hate the Heat!!:lol:

LMAO!! "forever" as in the middle of the first decade of the 21st century. such a loooonnnggg tradition of winning. must be drinking day in South Florida...

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What they need to do is make people take pictures and hold up signs that read "I will never walk out on my team's game again."

By people I mean Heat "fans".

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL yes, because nobody ever changes and people who are once for something have to stay for that forever LMAO

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up.

Was nothing from reading what that idiota Turnip has to say. Plus I see the doofus "I go to New York All the Time :L " bed wetter Simple Jack showed up with their :lame: the stupid heat are great because we have the biggest cry :baby: flopper ever on our team and sunshine shined on a DOG ASS twice in the luck shots at the end as the Spurs F upped game 6.

Whatever Heat fags! Take your act someone else here as you idiotas are on every thread, the board least attended bump up by you fools, with your stupid HEAT ARE A DYNASTY!

So what! Look at the cast of characters that won it :)

That's your team losers :) Bandwagon losers fans for 75% of you with a sexist asshole named THE REAL DEAL aka Black Belt Idiota, aka Stephen a Smith.

Just to close the book on the New York thing, I am in New York right now, completing a conference. You can have the moderators check the IP address of this message. I travel all the time.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they DO say a leopard can't change it's spots...:lol:

As proven by your 2200 idiotic posts on this site combined with your years on CBS.

Why not brief us again on the Decision, the fan celebration, the lie, or what James will never accomplish?