• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Heatless, SHUT THE FUCK UP with that kitchen and women who like sports crap.

Fuck you and your cry baby heroes. Like I know every teams cap space.

Go the hell sexist asshole. Beat-off to your cry babies because statements like that shows you really know how to talk to a women.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3p0q5v.jpg

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Heatless, SHUT THE FUCK UP with that kitchen and women who like sports crap.

Fuck you and your cry baby heroes. Like I know every teams cap space.

Go the hell sexist asshole. Beat-off to your cry babies because statements like that shows you really know how to talk to a women.

Waahhhhhhhhhhh :Cry: :laugh3:

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carrack me up. Sports taco cart lady has blown a gasket. It's been months and she is still butt (large kulo) that the Heat are champs.......again. Hahahahaha deal with it you stupid ass slag. Hahaha you suck but your Carne Asada tacos are da bomb. Mas por favor

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at G-Money. Makes me smile.

Damn I hate seeing pics of Brian Grant in a Heat uniform. It always brings back bad memories from the early 2000's where we had alot of talent on the team (Anthony Mason, Brian Grant, Eddie Jones, Tim Hardaway). If it wasn't for Zo's kidney ailment, it would've been really interesting to see what that team would've done.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I hate seeing pics of Brian Grant in a Heat uniform. It always brings back bad memories from the early 2000's where we had alot of talent on the team (Anthony Mason, Brian Grant, Eddie Jones, Tim Hardaway). If it wasn't for Zo's kidney ailment, it would've been really interesting to see what that team would've done.

I thought that team was fun after the all-star break. They were the ones that went 6 games with Indiana right?

Also lol at the Heat haters circle jerking each other. They must be using their own tears for lubrication since their teams are irrelevant. :laugh3::lol: