• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess u can drop the paranoid act. Now chiefs.... about that avatar bet....

i know nuts when i see it, and you're NUTS. just calling it like i see it...

you couldn't even be trusted on CBS with a bet, what makes you think i'd bet YOU a damn thing...?

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs it looks its u and me just doing the back and forth. Ahh like old times. Hahaha!

LOL, and you seem to be LOSING, just like old times. hey, it isn't MY fault you were always such a punching bag...

but just so you know, i'm a MARRIED man. you're gonna have to look elsewhere for a date...:omg:

CL67

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, and you seem to be LOSING, just like old times. hey, it isn't MY fault you were always such a punching bag...

but just so you know, i'm a MARRIED man. you're gonna have to look elsewhere for a date...:omg:

CL67

Dunno about that chiefs, turnup mustve taken ur wife for u to act so bitter and paranoid.

Ur back to ur plethora of emoticons again.

U know my old friend really u got to chill. So the fakers are down 2 zip. U think the fakers can wim the first round despite all odds?

Lets have an avatar bet. I have none right now and im sure u fools dont want tosee bart simpsoms butt. Lets do the bet my friend

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worse part of all this... if apologies were just offered after the multiple ids were found.. admins here seemed to be willing to give another chance.

don't know if it's turnup or heatmyshorts.. but come on man. it's beginning to look really bad. when bk and I are agreeing with laker fans.. something is wrong.

Lol. That's funny......can't understand why he can't just chill for a few then ease on in to his retarded posts..........
Sam

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. That's funny......can't understand why he can't just chill for a few then ease on in to his retarded posts..........
Sam

answer's pretty simple. he just gets off on being a dick. that's a HIM problem, though. me, i just laugh at the guy because he's so friggin' pathetic. i mean, you simply don't have a chance to see what a loser some folks can be...

CL67

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know nuts when i see it, and you're NUTS. just calling it like i see it...

you couldn't even be trusted on CBS with a bet, what makes you think i'd bet YOU a damn thing...?

CL67

There we go with all that hatred. Lets start clean. If the fakers beat the spurs u can choose my avatar. If not then all u have to do is say heatmyshorts u r my daddy in one post. Lets see that seems to be a fair bet.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam

Sam do be quiet or ill kick u back all the way to potatoland. Trying to secure a bet with chiefs here.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
message from Loserville:

"i'm Turnip...i mean crappedmyshorts, and i'm a pathetic loser. i want the whole gang back on CBS because i want to get away with trolling everyone. i'm so sick in the head and lonely i NEED to insult people on a message board to make me feel like i'm somebody. can i have your phone number, SportsChic? i know i'm a loser but it'd help me get a LITTLE confidence knowing i had a girl's phone number. help me out. WAAAAAHHHHH i SUCK"

:lol:

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this ALSO in from Loserville"

"ok SportsChic, you won't give me your phone number. can i at least have one of your old dresses? i LOVE wearing those":omg:

CL67

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang chiefs u really had gone to the deep end. Im not turnup but heck the more important thing is why in the blue blazes are u so scared of turnup??? Jeez loueez.

Ok maybe I should leavee u alonee for now lol. U need to reorient and sensitize yourself to help cope with your delirium. Doctors orders.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, clown. but you've gotten boring...AGAIN. time to say nite nite...

DO keep vying for attention, loser. LOL....

CL67

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignore function. What happened to that? Ban one troll and another will take its place. Take my advice. If you truly want to be rid of this poseur then ignore him completely.

Only the pure facts.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this ALSO in from Loserville"

"ok SportsChic, you won't give me your phone number. can i at least have one of your old dresses? i LOVE wearing those":omg:

CL67

Crack me up.

Here you go lonely boy, 708-231-0521

Call any time ;)

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch him call.

Cook County mental services will place a near what cell phone tower for a emergency pick up.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch him call.

Cook County mental services will place a near what cell phone tower for a emergency pick up.

LOL, i ain't kiddin'. bat shit friggin' insane doesn't even BEGIN to describe that guy. Lord knows how many sock puppets he created on CBS...

hopefully he STAYS gone this time...

CL67

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook County Hospital is a public hospital that serve Chicago's poor. It is a reputable hospital connected to Rush University. It is one of the busiest hospitals in Chicago. If Sportschic was admitted in their Psychiatric Floor then she can tell you that the staff there is reputable. Please do not think lowly of this fine institution.

ONLY the facts.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 down haters ... 12 to go.