• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope flauge and bksballer, who are fellow heat fans are both smart enough that I am not turnup. But hey if u guys have to kiss ass to chiefs who obviously kisses ass to anyone well be my guest.

I wonder why turnup has gotten u so confused and paranoid chiefs. I want some of that. Ina way he turned out to be the real winner in our battles at thevheatvhatercthread.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It figures that turnup has been banned. Of course chiefs was his number one enemy. I guess urvreal proud of it eh chiefs?

hey, it's him/YOU who were so obsessed with a stranger on a message board. how PATHETIC is that? not MY fault if you couldn't eat or sleep without trying to get back at Heat haters...which by ITSELF is just sad...

think about it. THREE SOLID YEARS of crying and whining because some people don't like the Heat. only a COMPLETE LOSER would be that low. enough to make alternate ID's to agree with him and get back at everyone with. a sad, weak, and psychotic little world...

so how 'bout it, nutjob? STILL mad at everybody? don't worry, NOBODY'S gonna lose sleep thinking about YOUR loser ass...

CL67

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a great Thursday nite doofus Simple Jack!

OBSESS!
Lol whatever sportschicka. Cook me some food before hammerclown comes here with his bangun. He must be a midget four eyed little kid with a bigzapper and lazer zaps sheep while laughing evilly.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope flauge and bksballer, who are fellow heat fans are both smart enough that I am not turnup. But hey if u guys have to kiss ass to chiefs who obviously kisses ass to anyone well be my guest.

I wonder why turnup has gotten u so confused and paranoid chiefs. I want some of that. Ina way he turned out to be the real winner in our battles at thevheatvhatercthread.

Why didn't you just double type each word like, eg I I hope hpoe flauge flauge...., like Simple Jack would instead of a soon inactive double post?

:2cents:

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey, it's him/YOU who were so obsessed with a stranger on a message board. how PATHETIC is that? not MY fault if you couldn't eat or sleep without trying to get back at Heat haters...which by ITSELF is just sad...

think about it. THREE SOLID YEARS of crying and whining because some people don't like the Heat. only a COMPLETE LOSER would be that low. enough to make alternate ID's to agree with him and get back at everyone with. a sad, weak, and psychotic little world...

so how 'bout it, nutjob? STILL mad at everybody? don't worry, NOBODY'S gonna lose sleep thinking about YOUR loser ass...

CL67

Chiefs u gotta chill about turnup lol u sound like he stole ur wife or something.

What happened to all ur witty comebacksvthere? Do u have to kiss ass and hide? Its bad enough ubwomt take our avatar bet.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO!!! keep on wishing, doofus. too funny. you actually think i CARE. wow, you just PROVED you're nuts. way to go...

i kicked his ass/your ass. but have a fun time trying to convince the psycho ward you're in that you won. too funny...

CL67

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol whatever sportschicka. Cook me some food before hammerclown comes here with his bangun. He must be a midget four eyed little kid with a bigzapper and lazer zaps sheep while laughing evilly.

I know you stop the dead give away and went back and back spaced chicken and put a A instead :laugh3:

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you just double type each word like, eg I I hope hpoe flauge flauge...., like Simple Jack would instead of a soon inactive double post?

:2cents:

Lol whatever the admin will come and ban thats no prob to me.

But u gotta take care of ol sock chiefs here his hatred for turnup is incredible.

So what if he has multiple alts.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chiefs u gotta chill about turnup lol u sound like he stole ur wife or something.

LOL, no chance THAT'LL ever happen...

What happened to all ur witty comebacksvthere? Do u have to kiss ass and hide? Its bad enough ubwomt take our avatar bet.
:lame:

oh yeah, you're doing SO well...at being a complete waste. LOL @ this pathetic scrub...

ah well, since you're probably gonna get kicked off here again soon DO make sure they tuck you in and give you some nice meds to go with it. you could use a sweet dream or 2...

CL67

BiffMcFly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Is anyone here really a Birdman fan? Those prison neck tats are a little excessive even more so than Rodman's. On TNT they are saying Birdman's name even more than Lebron's. "Birdman birdman"

Heat are just doing what the 2001 Lakers did tho making their team deep with the best bench players in the league.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!!! keep on wishing, doofus. too funny. you actually think i CARE. wow, you just PROVED you're nuts. way to go...

i kicked his ass/your ass. but have a fun time trying to convince the psycho ward you're in that you won. too funny...

CL67

Looks like im missong the game just to respond to ur paranoia.

Chiefs is that all u do accuse people of being nuts? Hey it was fun bantwringvwoth u but ur hatred has overwhelmed u. Its really sounding like a serious condition lol.

I told u to take a vacation and destress.

Oh what r u goingbto say im lying?

I know the fakers are as good as dead but dont be bitter.

Why dont u join usbheat fans. Ull smile and be happy to be with the chps. Ots not hard. Lwts go chiefs.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone here really a Birdman fan? Those prison neck tats are a little excessive even more so than Rodman's. On TNT they are saying Birdman's name even more than Lebron's. "Birdman birdman"

Heat are just doing what the 2001 Lakers did tho making their team deep with the best bench players in the league.

Watch it. Birdman is awesome but u know chiefs here... he hates the heat he might make some dirty a raunchy comment about the bridman.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol whatever the admin will come and ban thats no prob to me because i'm a dickhead.

But u gotta get Mr. chiefs here to stop laughing at me because i'm Turnip it's incredible because i can't get him angry. damn i suck at even being a good TROLL.

So what if i have multiple alts.

:angel:the truth SHALL set you free...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like im missong the game just to respond to ur paranoia.

Chiefs is that all u do accuse people of being nuts? Hey it was fun bantwringvwoth u but ur hatred has overwhelmed u. Its really sounding like a serious condition lol.

I told u to take a vacation and destress.

Oh what r u goingbto say im lying?

I know the fakers are as good as dead but dont be bitter.

Why dont u join usbheat fans. Ull smile and be happy to be with the chps. Ots not hard. Lwts go chiefs.

so i guess all this doesn't PROVE you're nuts, huh? LOL too funny...

DO keep wowing them at the psycho ward, loser LMAO...!!!

CL67

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF is banned too???

Its actually TLF who showed me sportshoopla.

Man what kind of operation r u guys running here.

And sman is behaving like a scared little rabbit.

So this is the kind of message board u like chiefs huh? I thought nothing bothered u.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so i guess all this doesn't PROVE you're nuts, huh? LOL too funny...

DO keep wowing them at the psycho ward, loser LMAO...!!!

CL67

Chiefs it looks its u and me just doing the back and forth. Ahh like old times. Hahaha!

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess u can drop the paranoid act. Now chiefs.... about that avatar bet....

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF is banned too???

Its actually TLF who showed me sportshoopla.

Man what kind of operation r u guys running here.

And sman is behaving like a scared little rabbit.

So this is the kind of message board u like chiefs huh? I thought nothing bothered u.

LOL, DO tell me why you'd think i'm "bothered"? LOL you don't think YOU can ever rattle me, do you...?

let's face it, being a Heat fan won't make you any taller, make you more sane, or make your dick any bigger. so DO tell me how you bother me or anybody else? you'll ALWAYS be a pathetic nobody. it is what it is...

LOL, bet you're liking all this attention, though. it's what you live for...

CL67