• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well well chiefs, i know this message won;t last long since u r such a kiss ass. but no matter. we heat have won. looks like ur dumb faker guards are all injured. no wonder the faker owner of this boards bonehead was so quick to boot me LOL. have fun fools. good luck w/ ur troll sman.

CBS will have their message board back and u faker fans can hide in here WHILE YOU WEEP.

nice ass chiefs. but don;t blame the color of ur skin for the color of ur azz. blame it on ur personal hygiene. bwahahahahaha

so, is it true? were you Turnip all this time. y'know HE ran away crying too...:laugh3:

btw, DO stay on CBS. it isn't like anybody CARES. too funny. and DO quit looking at my ass, you sick little FREAK...:bj:

CL67

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, is it true? were you Turnip all this time. y'know HE ran away crying too...:laugh3:

btw, DO stay on CBS. it isn't like anybody CARES. too funny. and DO quit looking at my ass, you sick little FREAK...:bj:

CL67

turnup? lol u fool. i dont do multiple alts or hide like u.
nevermind, i already proven that u have no balls. now u kiss ass so u can hide like a coward.

no matter. boney to the rescue soon.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnup? lol u fool. i dont do multiple alts or hide like u.

suuuurrreeee you don't...:laugh3:

nevermind, i already proven that u have no balls. now u kiss ass so u can hide like a coward.

guess that's why you keep saying that from the safety of your basement, bitch...

no need to keep on quivering about it, though...

no matter. boney to the rescue soon.

LOL, since when did i ever need help from a pathetic, weak little girl like you? TOO damn funny...

LMAO you're gonna have to better than that, drool bucket. BORING me sure won't win you any battles...

CL67

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon, sir BORING, let's go. you KNOW you aren't smart enough to ever get to me. better bring a better effort than this, though, ya sad little whore...

CL67

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its game time!!! Lets go heat!!!

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon, sir BORING, let's go. you KNOW you aren't smart enough to ever get to me. better bring a better effort than this, though, ya sad little whore...

CL67

but why oh why would i exert myself when ur faker team is doing that for me... making u and ur pathetic geriatric troop of faker fans look like fools.

by the way, every heat win must be stinging ur lebron hating azz. no wonder u can;t hang on CBS. how quick of u to rejoice.

u blaming the trolls for ur misfortunes is just an excuse. in reality ur existence as a heat hater and faker fan is disappearing.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sigh> lemme guess. you're upset i kicked your girlfriend Turnip's ass, right? well, DO make yourself feel better by paying the li'l multi ID psycho a little visit. i'm sure BOTH of you butt buddies can make yourselves feel better...

tell you what, though. BOTH of you need to quit blaming all your problem(health, sanity, hygierne) on everybody else. it's NOBODY elses fault you're such poor, pathetic little men. i mean, even IF the Heat win a title you'll STILL be a pathetic loser who'll STILL lie about being anything other than a sad piece of shit. poor baby...

LMAO, lets face it, bitch. your lack of inches isn't anyone elses problem but your own. DO have a nice little cry about it, FREAK...

CL67

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
matter of fact i STILL think you're Turnip. LMAO!!! whatta sick, psychotic little freak...

how about his/your little tale to the owner of this site. "you're a Lakers fan. you"re biased. WAAAAAAHHHHHHH, you simply just hate the Heat. you can't kick me off, i'll just leave like a pathetic li'l pussy. WAAAAAAHHHHHH".:laugh3:

gotta LOVE parting shots like that...

nite nite, li'l lady...

CL67

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<sigh> lemme guess. you're upset i kicked your girlfriend Turnip's ass, right? well, DO make yourself feel better by paying the li'l multi ID psycho a little visit. i'm sure BOTH of you butt buddies can make yourselves feel better...

tell you what, though. BOTH of you need to quit blaming all your problem(health, sanity, hygierne) on everybody else. it's NOBODY elses fault you're such poor, pathetic little men. i mean, even IF the Heat win a title you'll STILL be a pathetic loser who'll STILL lie about being anything other than a sad piece of shit. poor baby...

LMAO, lets face it, bitch. your lack of inches isn't anyone elses problem but your own. DO have a nice little cry about it, FREAK...

CL67

lol turnup has already turned u into a paranoid mess. what is so upsetting about what happened to him? is this all u have been reduced to chiefs, lol looking for someone to kiss ass so u can hide? so what about turnup? u fools cant take the heat. cant even bet for ur team. and look what karma has delivered rto u... a pathetic injured sucky faker team with pringles as the ringleader calling handicap mambina a fan.

u dont even explain why u hate lebron lol. i know why kobina and kobina fans are hated.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANOTHER message from the loser crappedmyshorts(one of his lame ID's anyway)

"i am NOT Turnip. i NEVER lie, except when i say i'm suck-sessful or popular. i have a HORRIBLE drooling habit. i'm an admitted piece of shit. i keep saying i'm a Heat fan ,but i don't know a damn thing about them. i get my ass kicked everywhere i go. WAAAAAAAAA, i HATE being a loser".

sad. DO give it up, clown. you're so sad you're actually funny...:clap:

CL67

heatallucan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ANOTHER message from the loser crappedmyshorts(one of his lame ID's anyway)

"i am NOT Turnip. i NEVER lie, except when i say i'm suck-sessful or popular. i have a HORRIBLE drooling habit. i'm an admitted piece of shit. i keep saying i'm a Heat fan ,but i don't know a damn thing about them. i get my ass kicked everywhere i go. WAAAAAAAAA, i HATE being a loser".

sad. DO give it up, clown. you're so sad you're actually funny...:clap:

CL67

holy crap what happened to u my senile friend? u think i'm turnup? u r back again at making false accusations LOL. u need psychiatric help.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MORE from crappedmyshorts the loser:

WAAAAAAHHHHH, i'm a Heat fan. i'll say i'm torturing you. i LOVE wearing my mother's underwear and make-up. i'm SAD. WAAAAAAHHHHH, why did daddy never love me? i' 16 and i still get breast fed. BOO HOO, why am i so pathetic? WAAAAAHHHHH i SUCK...

:laugh3:

CL67

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. not sure if that was turnup or heatmyshorts.. but they got banned quick.

Big Red Slugs

Captain Hook
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never posted on this thread before, never even clicked on it over at SeeBS, because THERE IS NO REAL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE LAKERS AND HEAT, but I'm here to rack up one post. Thanks.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Punchline. You have fellows fans that are Loony Toons.

This finally answer the question of The Little Pizza Boy also with his same dribble that either/both banned Turnip and Simple Jack came up on defense of hate on known cry babies.

Split personality maybe after all Turnip cut and pasted to sound clever and the real came out in the form of Simple Jack. How many alt's? Go guess.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Punchline. You have fellows fans that are Loony Toons.

This finally answer the question of The Little Pizza Boy also with his same dribble that either/both banned Turnip and Simple Jack came up on defense of hate on known cry babies.

Split personality maybe after all Turnip cut and pasted to sound clever and the real came out in the form of Simple Jack. How many alt's? Go guess.

exactly what i'm saying. he lied about his sock puppet ID's, who the hell knows what else he's lied about? i STILL think it's some fool in a psycho ward somewhere...

CL67