• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I takee it back... chiefs cowardice is nothing compared to thee admins here. Nice to get to know u hammerclown. Lol go ahead ban mer and proveee my point.

Very embarrassed at u faker fans and even some of u heat fans here. This looks like a nazi board. Cbs is way superior. U boys can go kiss theese admins asses. Lol. Read fast this will get banned for sure. Seee u fools at cbs

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Punchline. You have fellows fans that are Loony Toons.

This finally answer the question of The Little Pizza Boy also with his same dribble that either/both banned Turnip and Simple Jack came up on defense of hate on known cry babies.

Split personality maybe after all Turnip cut and pasted to sound clever and the real came out in the form of Simple Jack. How many alt's? Go guess.

Wrong paranoid. Looks like u got admins here that u kiss ass more than kobe. Lol why dont u come out hammerclown. At least bone has the balls to explain the policy.

Go ahead be a coward ban and tell people to gtfo. Lol its pure enjoyment to seee how u sissies try to act like somebody. Man u fools dont know how mundane and little u r.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not fast enough eh hammerclown? Well lol hope u like getting kissed in the ass by these sissy faker fans. U must be a faker fan for sure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I takee it back... chiefs cowardice is nothing compared to thee admins here. Nice to get to know u hammerclown. Lol go ahead ban mer and proveee my point.

Very embarrassed at u faker fans and even some of u heat fans here. This looks like a nazi board. Cbs is way superior. U boys can go kiss theese admins asses. Lol. Read fast this will get banned for sure. Seee u fools at cbs

you have GOT to be kidding me...

CL67

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tic toc tic toc tic toc :yahoo:

LOSER! Crack me up!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worse part of all this... if apologies were just offered after the multiple ids were found.. admins here seemed to be willing to give another chance.

don't know if it's turnup or heatmyshorts.. but come on man. it's beginning to look really bad. when bk and I are agreeing with laker fans.. something is wrong.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nurses gave up trying take his smartphone away like the baby in the E-Trade commercial.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worse part of all this... if apologies were just offered after the multiple ids were found.. admins here seemed to be willing to give another chance.

don't know if it's turnup or heatmyshorts.. but come on man. it's beginning to look really bad. when bk and I are agreeing with laker fans.. something is wrong.

Come on FL. Just a obsessed whack job.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, punchline, but this geek's NUTS. it'd be actually funny if it wasn't so PATHETIC...

CL67

Haha chiefs u know ive enjoyed makingbublook like a fool. But looks like u have found ur perfect getaway.

Its been fun belittling u faker fans. Im glad u dorks have nothing but ur boring message board lives.

Chiefs take some meds. Dont worry about turnup. U r too paranoid.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never posted on this thread before, never even clicked on it over at SeeBS, because THERE IS NO REAL RIVALRY BETWEEN THE LAKERS AND HEAT, but I'm here to rack up one post. Thanks.

ive never really understood this either. why laker fans seem to hate Miami. Miami has knocked the lakers out of the playoffs the same amount of times I have. don't get why laker fans dominat this club.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong paranoid. Looks like u got admins here that u kiss ass more than kobe. Lol why dont u come out hammerclown. At least bone has the balls to explain the policy.

Go ahead be a coward ban and tell people to gtfo. Lol its pure enjoyment to seee how u sissies try to act like somebody. Man u fools dont know how mundane and little u r.

Little help on phony pm's Hammer and Bones!

LOSER! Also a bunch of clicks :lame: r then Turnip!

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It figures that turnup has been banned. Of course chiefs was his number one enemy. I guess urvreal proud of it eh chiefs?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha chiefs u know ive enjoyed makingbublook like a fool. But looks like u have found ur perfect getaway.

Its been fun belittling u faker fans. Im glad u dorks have nothing but ur boring message board lives.

Chiefs take some meds. Dont worry about turnup. U r too paranoid.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa...!!!!:laugh3:

"WORRIED"? TOO damn funny. DO tell everybody what YOU have? oh yeah, a sad little life with nothing but "look at me" posting. TOO funny...

i told ya to give pussy a try, but what woman would ever WANT you? LMAO!!! just commit suicide and get it overwith. WHATTA CLOWN...

CL67

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason lives is being replaced by the endless lives of a whack job named Simple Jack that refuses to take a GTFO by the owner and take his so called comedy act to ESPN.

facetheheat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope flauge and bksballer, who are fellow heat fans are both smart enough that I am not turnup. But hey if u guys have to kiss ass to chiefs who obviously kisses ass to anyone well be my guest.

I wonder why turnup has gotten u so confused and paranoid chiefs. I want some of that. Ina way he turned out to be the real winner in our battles at thevheatvhatercthread.