• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a gambling man, you would certainly bet on the Heat winning the championship at this point in time. The Heat-Knicks series might be the most competitive. I do not believe any team in the West can beat a healthy Heat or Knicks team.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were a gambling man, you would certainly bet on the Heat winning the championship at this point in time. The Heat-Knicks series might be the most competitive. I do not believe any team in the West can beat a healthy Heat or Knicks team.

Agree re: Heat. Not so much on the Knicks. I think that Memphis can take the Heat to at least 6 and I think the Spurs take them to 7!!

I think either one beats the Knicks!!

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree re: Heat. Not so much on the Knicks. I think that Memphis can take the Heat to at least 6 and I think the Spurs take them to 7!!

Not quite sold on Memphis. They are a good defensive team and have athletic pieces. They remind me of Denver to wards the latter end of this season. But Conley is too erratic and Memphis do not have a reliable scorer. The Spurs might have a chance if Duncan, Ginobili and Parker remain as healthy as they can. The Spurs haven't really shown the Heat any hint of dominance during the regular season.

The Knicks have Carmelo Anthony who can create of the dribble and is a foul magnet, just like Lebron, Kobe or Durant. That is a huge advantage. The players around him seems to have a defensive identity. They were playing extremely well towards the end of the season. They have good offense in their half court sets but sometimes they rely on the three to much as well as scoring in transition. The Knicks to slow the game down and play like the Bulls. Unlike the Bulls, the Knicks are less likely to stall in offense. They just have to learn how to be methodical and patient. They have the veterans in Kidd to make that work. That is how the Knicks can beat the Heat and anyone in the West.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite sold on Memphis. They are a good defensive team and have athletic pieces. They remind me of Denver to wards the latter end of this season. But Conley is too erratic and Memphis do not have a reliable scorer. The Spurs might have a chance if Duncan, Ginobili and Parker remain as healthy as they can. The Spurs haven't really shown the Heat any hint of dominance during the regular season.

The Knicks have Carmelo Anthony who can create of the dribble and is a foul magnet, just like Lebron, Kobe or Durant. That is a huge advantage. The players around him seems to have a defensive identity. They were playing extremely well towards the end of the season. They have good offense in their half court sets but sometimes they rely on the three to much as well as scoring in transition. The Knicks to slow the game down and play like the Bulls. Unlike the Bulls, the Knicks are less likely to stall in offense. They just have to learn how to be methodical and patient. They have the veterans in Kidd to make that work. That is how the Knicks can beat the Heat and anyone in the West.

I see your point to an extent. The reason I think that either team beats the Knicks is that they tend to struggle when Carmelo has an off game. We just saw that yesterday when they had a chance to close out the series and Carmelo shot 10-35!!

That plays right into the hands of both Memphis and the Spurs who have the defenders to disrupt his game and don't have the issues on offense that Boston has!!

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook County Hospital is a public hospital that serve Chicago's poor. It is a reputable hospital connected to Rush University. It is one of the busiest hospitals in Chicago. If Sportschic was admitted in their Psychiatric Floor then she can tell you that the staff there is reputable. Please do not think lowly of this fine institution.

ONLY the facts.

Relax, I was only kidding, man.

You aint related to Gerry Cooney, are you?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Spurs have everybody healthy including Ginobili, then the Spurs could take them down. But I wouldn't bet on it either way.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Spurs have everybody healthy including Ginobili, then the Spurs could take them down. But I wouldn't bet on it either way.

if the Spurs DO get to the finals it'd be an interesting series. yeah, the Heat took the season from them, but neither team was at full strength when they played each other. plus i'd have to give the coaching advantage to Pop. guess we'll see what happens...

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the Spurs DO get to the finals it'd be an interesting series.

. plus i'd have to give the coaching advantage to Pop. guess we'll see what happens...

I agree with you CL that POP runs circles around SPO coach to coach but with Steroid LeBum in Meeamme that takes away that advantage.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only 12 more heat wins for you guys to deal with this season.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Flauge..saw your whining about LeBum not being a unanimous MVP..pretty pathetic man. At one point we could actually see your pretty little skirt lifting while you were throwing that tantrum with your fellow heat whiners.

it was :lame:

I think he is the MVP but dont be a little girl about it if it wasnt unanimous..it happened to a better player than LeBum in 95-96.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Flauge..saw your whining about LeBum not being a unanimous MVP..pretty pathetic man. At one point we could actually see your pretty little skirt lifting while you were throwing that tantrum with your fellow heat whiners.

it was :lame:

I think he is the MVP but dont be a little girl about it if it wasnt unanimous..it happened to a better player than LeBum in 95-96.

i think Deehawkz put it the best way on another thread. "you put a meal on the table for a starving man and he has the audacity to bitch about the entrees". lol ok i paraphrased it a bit, but you see where he was coming from...

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who voted for Melo? Seriously? I'm not trying to knock the guy.. but over Lebron?

Melo
28.7/6.9/2.6 .8 steal .5 blocks 44.9%fg

Lebron
26.8/8.0/7.2 1.7 steal .9 blocks 56.5%fg

Lebron lead his team in points, boards, and assists... the only player in the league to do so. I dont have anything against Melo, I just dont understand how a supposed unbiased sports writer does this. Id bet my house that writer either works in cleveland or new york.

Check out one of Flauge's post about LeBum....i could picture him saying it with his " LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE " voice... WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA:sadbron::hurt:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check out one of Flauge's post about LeBum....i could picture him saying it with his " LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE " voice... WAAAAAAA WAAAAAA:sadbron::hurt:

That wasnt crying... Just because I think Lebron was robbed, doesnt make it crying. I used facts and stats to back up the argument, that whoever voted for Melo was an idiot.

What you are doing is called projecting. Youre angry because the Lakers sucked it up despite your predictions of great things. You probably feel like crying. Heck I would cry if the team I loved was the second best team in my city.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasnt crying... Just because I think Lebron was robbed, doesnt make it crying. I used facts and stats to back up the argument, that whoever voted for Melo was an idiot.

What you are doing is called projecting. Youre angry because the Lakers sucked it up despite your predictions of great things. You probably feel like crying. Heck I would cry if the team I loved was the second best team in my city.

Robbed?!? Seriously?!? The dude won the freakin' MVP!! He got a 120 out of 121 votes!! What the hell more do you ladies want?

Robbed would be if he didn't win the MVP!! Then you could claim he was robbed!!

1 vote shy of a unanimous vote is not robbed.......not even close!!

:sadbron:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robbed?!? Seriously?!? The dude won the freakin' MVP!! He got a 120 out of 121 votes!! What the hell more do you ladies want?

:agree:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What more do we want? we want him to be unanimous MVP. I thought that was pretty obvious by the multiple thread posts on this site, other sites, and discussions on every ESPN show out there.

I can say he was robbed all I want. because he was. he should have been unanimous. I know the award is the same either way.. but it would have been a nice warm glass of 'shut the hell up' to all the lebron haters if he was unanimous MVP. he wasnt.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When 121 people from around the nation get together and are asked to name a MVP and 120 say one guy.. and then one douche says something else.. the problem isnt with the people saying, "What the fuck is that one guy thinking" The problem is with that one idiot.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When 121 people from around the nation get together and are asked to name a MVP and 120 say one guy.. and then one douche says something else.. the problem isnt with the people saying, "What the fuck is that one guy thinking" The problem is with that one idiot.

I agree with the one guy being different, same thing happened to Shaq one season!! But the way you Heat ladies are acting, you'd think he didn't win it all!!

Seriously, all of the crying, wailing and gnashing of teeth by Heat fans over 1 vote is over the top ridiculous!!

Like DeeHawkz said: It's akin to giving a starving man a meal, only to have him complain about the menu!!

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your enfatuation with LBJ is sickening and sad at the same time Flauge. Does he let you shave or prefers your vagina all bushy down there?