• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Re-join the Heat Haters club NOW!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your enfatuation with LBJ is sickening and sad at the same time Flauge. Does he let you shave or prefers your vagina all bushy down there?

honest, i'm not trying to be a dick here, but these guys are right. hell, he won the damn thing, but just because one guy didn't gush all over him you're gonna call it highway robbery? seriously? i expect your psychotic bandwagoner to act like this, but you're better than him...

just be glad he won it and move on...

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your enfatuation with LBJ is sickening and sad at the same time Flauge. Does he let you shave or prefers your vagina all bushy down there?

Youre the one that went onto the Heat board.. found a post by me. Then waited for me to post in another thread. bring up that post off topic.. then post again quoting that post. Are you jealous I like LBJ more than you? You seem to have a thing for me. Stalking me. Following my posts on threads youre not on. On a teams board you claim to hate. I noticed alot of people on here have sports avatars.. or hot chicks.. you have a young actor as yours.

It's cool. I dont judge. Im just not into man.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also LBJ isnt even my favorite Heat player.. so try again.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also LBJ isnt even my favorite Heat player.. so try again.

Thats even worse Flauge...imagine if it wouldn've been your favorite heat boy....you would be writing to the President and calling your fellow NOW Chapter friends to boycott a local walmart or something.

That G string is too tight Flauge if you're gonnna take this sports discussion all serious... move along .

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red-

I understand your hurt my feelings arent returned for you. But quit stalking me. I stand by my post. Lebron was robbed. 120 out of 121 people say 1 man. 1 guy says another. Problem isnt with people questioning the 1 guy.. the problem here is the 1 guy.

Just a few quick questions though... how often do you look through my all my posts and then wait to bring them up off topic on other threads? has this been building over time.. or am I just the flavor of the week?

Last edited by a moderator:

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Heat. I'll join! (Their team is in my team's division, after all)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red-

I understand your hurt my feelings arent returned for you. But quit stalking me. I stand by my post. Lebron was robbed. 120 out of 121 people say 1 man. 1 guy says another. Problem isnt with people questioning the 1 guy.. the problem here is the 1 guy.

Just a few quick questions though... how often do you look through my all my posts and then wait to bring them up off topic on other threads? has this been building over time.. or am I just the flavor of the week?

He won the award!!

How the hell was he robbed? Because 1 person out of 121 didn't vote for him?!?

If he had somehow NOT won the award, I'd be right there with you saying that he was robbed and I don't even like him or his team!!

But claiming that he was robbed because the vote wasn't unanimous?!?

You Heat fans really need to take some Midol and change your tampons!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honest, i'm not trying to be a dick here, but these guys are right. hell, he won the damn thing, but just because one guy didn't gush all over him you're gonna call it highway robbery? seriously? i expect your psychotic bandwagoner to act like this, but you're better than him...

just be glad he won it and move on...

I am glad he won it. All I did was reply to a thread on a message board about it. Like somehow now expressing an opinion on the subject means the heat fans are insane or crazy? Come on, you guys are better than that. I really dont care..

But it's not just Heat fans.. turn on any ESPN show and it's being discussed. The guy who voted that way felt compelled enough to write an article to justify it. This insane assertion that this all miami fans discussing it is laughable.. turn on ESPN. watch it for about 30 minutes, It will be discussed. I bet you it is discussed in the pregame show tonight. Because we all know Michael Wilborn/Bill Simmons/Magic Johnson are big heat homers, right?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won the award!!

How the hell was he robbed? Because 1 person out of 121 didn't vote for him?!?

If he had somehow NOT won the award, I'd be right there with you saying that he was robbed and I don't even like him or his team!!

But claiming that he was robbed because the vote wasn't unanimous?!?

You Heat fans really need to take some Midol and change your tampons!!

SMH. He was robbed of a unanimous vote.. not robbed of the MVP. Someone can have 1 billion in the bank and get robbed of twenty bucks in their wallet. Just because he has a billion, doesnt mean 20 dollars wasnt taken from him>

Lebron should have been a unanimous MVP winner. Only an elite group of guys can claim that. It is an honor. He got robbed of it because some sportswriter in Boston is still upset over jason terry getting killed.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad he won it. All I did was reply to a thread on a message board about it. Like somehow now expressing an opinion on the subject means the heat fans are insane or crazy? Come on, you guys are better than that. I really dont care..

But it's not just Heat fans.. turn on any ESPN show and it's being discussed. The guy who voted that way felt compelled enough to write an article to justify it. This insane assertion that this all miami fans discussing it is laughable.. turn on ESPN. watch it for about 30 minutes, It will be discussed. I bet you it is discussed in the pregame show tonight. Because we all know Michael Wilborn/Bill Simmons/Magic Johnson are big heat homers, right?

Of course they are going to discuss it on ESPN and other sports media!! Hell, it was the 1st Dan Patrick was talking about it this morning!!

However, only Heat fans are saying he was robbed!!

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Heat. I'll join! (Their team is in my team's division, after all)

:suds: You came at a perfect time... CL67 created this thread to make sure we dont miss their ONE AND DONE TITLE from last year gets validated here at SportsHoopla.

Keep an eye on that flauge character...I wouldnt want to be his dog if they lose this year. to the moon with him.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SMH. He was robbed of a unanimous vote.. not robbed of the MVP. Someone can have 1 billion in the bank and get robbed of twenty bucks in their wallet. Just because he has a billion, doesnt mean 20 dollars wasnt taken from him>

Lebron should have been a unanimous MVP winner. Only an elite group of guys can claim that. It is an honor. He got robbed of it because some sportswriter in Boston is still upset over jason terry getting killed.

Actually, there's never been a unanimous MVP in the NBA!!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When 121 people from around the nation get together and are asked to name a MVP and 120 say one guy.. and then one douche says something else.. the problem isnt with the people saying, "What the fuck is that one guy thinking" The problem is with that one idiot.

Because God forbid someone should be allowed to have their own opinion and not just be like everyone else.

Maybe the club should be renamed I Don't Mind The Heat So Much But Their Fans Have Become Some Real Arrogant Douchesnozzles.

RedRum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flauge;I am glad he won it.
:laugh3: sure you are...you could've fooled us with all that whinning. Go ahead and keep watching ESPN while you wait for the Helen show for you ladies.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because God forbid someone should be allowed to have their own opinion and not just be like everyone else.

Maybe the club should be renamed I Don't Mind The Heat So Much But Their Fans Have Become Some Real Arrogant Douchesnozzles.

Yawn... So he is entitled to his own opinion. But I'm not? My opinion is Lebron was clearly the MVP.. so much so there probably shouldnt have even been a second place finisher.. only 3rd place. As you can see my opinion is different than everyone elses that's posted recently on this thread. It's just a bunch of real Arrogan Douchenozzles who are disagreeing with me...

see what i did there?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never? I didnt know that.. Then that makes it an even bigger robbery.

Considering that the likes of Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan and Shaq (just to name a few) were never unanimous MVP's, I'd say it makes a greater case that Lebron was not robbed!!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that the likes of Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan and Shaq (just to name a few) were never unanimous MVP's, I'd say it makes a greater case that Lebron was not robbed!!

So because something wrong was done to people in the past, that makes it cool to continue.. what is this baseball hall of fame voting? thinking like that should cause physical pain.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq got "robbed" of a unanimous MVP by one vote too. It isn't that big a deal. An MVP is an MVP.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.. at the end of the day, it's the same award. shaq did got robbed too. the fact shaq only has one MVP is a crime.

it would have been nice to have a Miami Heat player as lone unanimous MVP. whatever.. maybe Lebron will use this perceived slight as motivation during the playoffs. who knows.