• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rate and trade help... Will answer questions back

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, it's a 12 man non-ppr dynasty league. QB's 4 pt TD's. Weekly lineup consists of... 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 TE, 1 D/SPT, 1 K.

The way we work our dynasty league, is that we are allowed to keep one player, from every season. He's kept in the round he was drafted in that season. So, for instance, in 2011 I drafted LeSean McCoy in the 4th round. Every year since, I have received LeSean McCoy with my 4th round pick. It's a slow process, but the people who have had the most success consistently, are guys who have bitten the bullet some years to trade for guy's who are of better keeper value. We're in our 6th season doing it like this. Guy's who played it year-to-year, are pretty much screwed right now.

QB - Romo, Tannehill

RB - AP, LeSean McCoy (Keeper 4th round), Jeremy Hill (Keeper round 11), Jerrick McKinnon, Roy Helu

WR - Brandon Marshall, Brandon LaFell, Kenny Stills, Justin Blackmon (Keeper 14th round), Kevin White (Selected in 12th Round for potential keeper value this season)

TE - Travis Kelce

D/SPT - Patriots and Chiefs (Picked up Chiefs for matchup with Houston week 1, while New England has Pittsburgh... Generally go week-to-week)

K - Cody Parkey (will play week to week, most likely)

Yes... my WR's are weak, I know.

Considering this trade offer to help out. Especially with LaFell's status up in the air.

I give: Jeremy Hill (11th round keeper 2014)

I receive: Alfred Morris, Emmanuel Sanders (9th round keeper 2014)

He offered Sanders and my choice of Alfred, TJ Yeldon or Frank Gore. I would lean Morris.

He wanted AP, Shady or Hill in return. If any of those three disappoint, probably Hill. IMO. Barring injury, AP and Shady are studs.

Regardless, iffy on pulling the trigger.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably offer him McCoy. I think Hill will likely be your keeper because he has a great offensive line, he is young, and he's playing on a team that will be competing for a playoff spot. McCoy will no longer be running behind the Eagle's offensive line which benefited him quite a bit in Philly (yes, I know they were banged up for a few weeks last year) and the Bills are in a situation where defenses aren't going to be respecting the pass very much. He's going to see a lot of stacked boxes.

Any way this trade shakes out you're still kind of thin at receiver. Emmanuel is going to be your #1 receiver and Alfred Morris is going to be a solid flex player. I kind of question how valuable Marshall is as a Jets receiver. You're going to have to drop Justin Blackmon...he is suspended indefinitely and hasn't played in the league since 2013. Kevin White might not actually play at all this season and he doesn't hold much fantasy value at this point. I think Kenny Stills might be a sneaky good pick by mid season though.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would probably offer him McCoy. I think Hill will likely be your keeper because he has a great offensive line, he is young, and he's playing on a team that will be competing for a playoff spot. McCoy will no longer be running behind the Eagle's offensive line which benefited him quite a bit in Philly (yes, I know they were banged up for a few weeks last year) and the Bills are in a situation where defenses aren't going to be respecting the pass very much. He's going to see a lot of stacked boxes.

Any way this trade shakes out you're still kind of thin at receiver. Emmanuel is going to be your #1 receiver and Alfred Morris is going to be a solid flex player. I kind of question how valuable Marshall is as a Jets receiver. You're going to have to drop Justin Blackmon...he is suspended indefinitely and hasn't played in the league since 2013. Kevin White might not actually play at all this season and he doesn't hold much fantasy value at this point. I think Kenny Stills might be a sneaky good pick by mid season though.

I get that White might not play this year, but I can keep him in the 12th round for next year's draft if I hold on to him.

As for Blackmon, I've owned since his rookie year, and I've kept him through all of the BS. So I guess I just can't quite let go. He looked so good when he played, and I thought that in the 14th round he was a fantastic keeper for the next decade, at least. I would hate to drop him, only to see him be reinstated this season.