• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that and the D was better last year.

IMO The NFC West and AFC north are going to be close to even this year. play a similar game and should be slugfests.
AFC North probably has a slight edge due to the Niners having a total firesale. The Rams would have to make a major push for the NFC West to remain the toughest division

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total mischaracteriazation.
Kubiak had something to do with it the jury is out as to how much as we have no metric to judge against. We will see this year.
I think the talent was in place.

So essentially what I just said. How did I mischaracterize it one bit in I said that I thought Kubiak had a lot to do with it while you didn't think he did?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC North probably has a slight edge due to the Niners having a total firesale. The Rams would have to make a major push for the NFC West to remain the toughest division

At this point I would tentatively put the NFC North ahead of the NFC West. It would be very close but I do like the chances of Minnesota improving, Chicago hired a very proven coach, and Detroit is finally starting to see some success. A lot can happen for sure between now and the start of the season so things could swing very quickly. Heck I remember a lot of people thinking the NFC South would give the NFC West a run for their money for best division and wow did that not even come close to happening.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about roster talent (entire roster) heading into this year. Not the effect of coaching on one side of the ball last year.

It should be about how the all-mighty Ravens will wreck everyone this year (IMHO).

Either way...it's been hijacked.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total mischaracteriazation.
Kubiak had something to do with it the jury is out as to how much as we have no metric to judge against. We will see this year.
I think the talent was in place.

Seems you and that little gay oriole logo are always being mischaracterized......

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I would tentatively put the NFC North ahead of the NFC West. It would be very close but I do like the chances of Minnesota improving, Chicago hired a very proven coach, and Detroit is finally starting to see some success. A lot can happen for sure between now and the start of the season so things could swing very quickly. Heck I remember a lot of people thinking the NFC South would give the NFC West a run for their money for best division and wow did that not even come close to happening.
I don't think NFC West has any kind of pedestal heading into next season. Arizona has to prove they can stay healthy and STL has to prove they are a mature team and not a bunch of overhyped prospects.

I think Chicago is way behind the other three in the NFC North

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think NFC West has any kind of pedestal heading into next season. Arizona has to prove they can stay healthy and STL has to prove they are a mature team and not a bunch of overhyped prospects.

I think Chicago is way behind the other three in the NFC North

I agree that Chicago is the bottom of the NFC North but I do think they made a smart move with Fox. While I do agree firing him in Denver was the right move he fits perfectly with what Chicago needs. He is great at taking a mediocre team and helping to rebuild them into something that is competitive. He did that in Carolina and Denver both of helping them go from bottom tier to playoff team. Like I said though not really the guy you want to help you win a Super Bowl though as his conservative ways eventually cost a team in a big game.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Chicago is the bottom of the NFC North but I do think they made a smart move with Fox. While I do agree firing him in Denver was the right move he fits perfectly with what Chicago needs. He is great at taking a mediocre team and helping to rebuild them into something that is competitive. He did that in Carolina and Denver both of helping them go from bottom tier to playoff team. Like I said though not really the guy you want to help you win a Super Bowl though as his conservative ways eventually cost a team in a big game.
Spot on, Dumler.
Fox is a very good coach that will develop Chicago into a winning team.
The big games will break their hearts......

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So let me get this straight:

Denver fires Fox and hires Kubiak = huge winner

Chicago fires Trestman and hires Fox = huge winner

Ravens lose Kubiak and hire Trestman = huge loser

Does this sum up your feelings?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about the NFC North is that every team in the division is probably bringing to the table a top 20 qb next year. Cutler and Bridgewater aren't elite but it's a much better spot than trying to rely on a Geno Smith or a Bradford

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did I ever say that?

I have no clue if Kubiak will do better than Fox. Honestly it could be a step back or it could be a step forward. I just know Fox is one that he just really struggles to prepare his teams for the biggest games of the year. It is why Bronco fans were very understanding of why he needed to go. He was perfect for the team during the Tebow years where being conservative would help keep us in most games but when you are competing for a Championship you need a coach that is willing to take some chances to make that happen.

Trestman in my opinion proved he just wasn't ready to handle being a HC. He stepped into a decent situation and well left it as honestly one of the bigger messes in the NFL. Again this is where Fox is a good get for them as he is good at helping stablize a franchise.

As for the Ravens we will just have to see. Trestman as a HC was a complete failure. Trestman as an OC though could definitely find success. He has a good foundation of players in place, a good system to run, and probably one of the best franchises in the NFL to help make sure the group is successful. Like I said I still see them as the 10th best offense in the NFL this year. That is still very good and by no means an insult. I do think a new OC running another OC's system though will have some struggles especially early on as he tries to figure out what works and what doesn't. I could see them though come playoff time really humming along. Time will tell on all of this how it works out for all these teams.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what you have written the last few posts and how I came up with that summary. You also need to stop taking every post of mine so seriously.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie needs to figure out how to use the quote function.

shabazz916

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well give up my season tix because according to ESPN, the Cards roster is awful.

ATL below TEN??
MIN goes from 29 - 8 in one year??

ESPN is such a joke.

min got ap back.. and they drafted well

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on, Dumler.
Fox is a very good coach that will develop Chicago into a winning team.
The big games will break their hearts......

Hearts are already broken. Not much more to break with that stupid team.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems you and that little gay oriole logo are always being mischaracterized......
^from the caddy princess complaining about not enough football being spoke of and too much trolling. That's rich.

:clap:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh::doh:

I have no clue if Kubiak will do better than Fox. Honestly it could be a step back or it could be a step forward. I just know Fox is one that he just really struggles to prepare his teams for the biggest games of the year. It is why Bronco fans were very understanding of why he needed to go. He was perfect for the team during the Tebow years where being conservative would help keep us in most games but when you are competing for a Championship you need a coach that is willing to take some chances to make that happen.

Trestman in my opinion proved he just wasn't ready to handle being a HC. He stepped into a decent situation and well left it as honestly one of the bigger messes in the NFL. Again this is where Fox is a good get for them as he is good at helping stablize a franchise.

As for the Ravens we will just have to see. Trestman as a HC was a complete failure. Trestman as an OC though could definitely find success. He has a good foundation of players in place, a good system to run, and probably one of the best franchises in the NFL to help make sure the group is successful. Like I said I still see them as the 10th best offense in the NFL this year. That is still very good and by no means an insult. I do think a new OC running another OC's system though will have some struggles especially early on as he tries to figure out what works and what doesn't. I could see them though come playoff time really humming along. Time will tell on all of this how it works out for all these teams.

^:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basically anything Ravens related sucks anything Broncos related awesome and anything Patriots related double super awesome and no they never cheated. Got it.

:lol: