• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not a pretty thought.
Really, do all Cowboys fans take a camera with them?
And the Patriots got in trouble for putting a camera on the field?

I do carry my phone every where I go. That's where most of my better hoop posts come from.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically if anybody thinks the Ravens are not God's gift to man then they must be a hater...Got it. I have openly said over and over again that I have no clue what to expect of the Broncos this year that they could be Super Bowl Champs or I could even see them not making the playoffs. How is that me saying the Broncos are just completely awesome. Yes I have hope for good things for my team but I also realize a lot can happen in the next few months that will shape the entire NFL season. I also realize that some changes can be for the good but some changes can be for the detriment of the team. Both of our teams have had quite a bit of change from the season before. Now that could end up well for both or just one of us or it could spell doom for both. No one knows but God what will happen.

Dumler7, you have always been a solid, objective poster. Tgann is on some kind of rampage, who knows why, maybe troll season is open, ignore his banter and keep up the good work.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I like most Cowboy fans don't care one iota about the Ravens.

Why would u we will never have to worry about playing u in the Super Bowl. No with Romo playing anyway.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean the 2nd guy on this list?
NFL Career Passer Rating Leaders | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Let me guess. You're one of those idiots that insist Romo CAN'T win a SB.

Oh byvthecway I'm still waiting for you to name all that talent Romo played with in his career.

Romo is a Dan Marino. The end.

Romo has played with 6 pro bowlers that have multiple pro bowl selections. TE's wr's and

Flacco has played with 4. 2 of them were pro bow full backs that accounted for next to nothing offensively.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Romo has played with 6 pro bowlers that have multiple pro bowl selections. TE's wr's and

Flacco has played with 4. 2 of them were pro bow full backs that accounted for next to nothing offensively.

Wow. Thanks for the compliment. I never knew a Ravens fan to be such a Romo lover...

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Thanks for the compliment. I never knew a Ravens fan to be such a Romo lover...

Didn't say I didn't like him he has great regular season stats. But that's it anything else is speculation bc we haven't seen any magic in the playoffs from him.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF spins my head quite a bit. Some days, I agree with it, other days, I am wondering "nah cmon, that's crazy- don't be ridiculous."

This would be the latter more often than not with this list.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say I didn't like him he has great regular season stats. But that's it anything else is speculation bc we haven't seen any magic in the playoffs from him.

I'm not sure what magic is, but he was pretty good in the playoffs last year. Great against Det and threw the game winning TD pass with 2 minutes left. Then Great again against GB and if Dez squeezes the ball just a drop more he throws what may have been the game winning TD pass with 4 minutes left. What more could you want from the guy?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what magic is, but he was pretty good in the playoffs last year. Great against Det and threw the game winning TD pass with 2 minutes left. Then Great again against GB and if Dez squeezes the ball just a drop more he throws what may have been the game winning TD pass with 4 minutes left. What more could you want from the guy?[/QUOTE

Win it all.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

With no defense and overrated OL most of his career.

Come on mouth, you said you could name all the talent Romo played with. I gave you TO, Dez, Witten, Murray and Ware.

Now please enlighten us on all that talent you claim Dallas has had. You won't name any others because you cant. You know it I know it we all know it. You are a full of shit blow hard. That's all there is too it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no defense and overrated OL most of his career.

Come on mouth, you said you could name all the talent Romo played with. I gave you TO, Dez, Witten, Murray and Ware.

Now please enlighten us on all that talent you claim Dallas has had. You won't name any others because you cant. You know it I know it we all know it. You are a full of shit blow hard. That's all there is too it.

So you get butthurt when someone calls Romo a Dan Marino I see.

When he wins a Super Bowl like Flacco then you can start flapping those gums again Til then he's just a Matt Ryan.

And I named 6 offensive Pro bowlers he has played with that have multiple pro bowls. He's had plenty of talent he just can't get it done.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to point out again that this list is about roster talent (in PFF's eyes) from top to bottom at this particular point in time. It's not about coaching. It's not about intangibles. They aren't claiming to have a crystal ball and can look into the future. They aren't saying this is how things are going to shake out this year.

I wish people would just take this list for what it is.
th

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you get butthurt when someone calls Romo a Dan Marino I see.

When he wins a Super Bowl like Flacco then you can start flapping those gums again Til then he's just a Matt Ryan.

And I named 6 offensive Pro bowlers he has played with that have multiple pro bowls. He's had plenty of talent he just can't get it done.

So you Google Dallas probowlers and came up with a list of names? Did you know many of the probowl votes came on past reputation and not current play. Sorry little Rat Homer I named the 5 very good the great players Romo played with dost of his NFL career. Now they finally put together a top notch line in front of him, if the defense is average they are a SB contender. Last year's defense was below average and they had others worried.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you Google Dallas probowlers and came up with a list of names? Did you know many of the probowl votes came on past reputation and not current play. Sorry little Rat Homer I named the 5 very good the great players Romo played with dost of his NFL career. Now they finally put together a top notch line in front of him, if the defense is average they are a SB contender. Last year's defense was below average and they had others worried.

I did not know that past reputation was a factor.what? lol....

Did u just say that?? pfffft!