• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well give up my season tix because according to ESPN, the Cards roster is awful.

ATL below TEN??
MIN goes from 29 - 8 in one year??

ESPN is such a joke.
My Lions lost their best defensive player in several generaions(and two other DTs) and got better. While Miami signed him and dropped ten spots.

ESPN is good for live sports, not analysis. Or anything else really. (Although I do like to use their site for fantasy sports.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Just noticed they had San Fran at #2 last year. Fuckin' idiots....

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Lions lost their best defensive player in several generaions(and two other DTs) and got better. While Miami signed him and dropped ten spots.

ESPN is good for live sports, not analysis. Or anything else really. (Although I do like to use their site for fantasy sports.)
AZ has the same roster and was rated an A in the draft by ESPN while adding solid depth in free agency yet they were dropped from 8 to 24. Makes perfect sense.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. Just noticed they had San Fran at #2 last year. Fuckin' idiots....

You can't on one hand say a top 5 ranking last season is silly but then harp on how terrible the Niner offseason was/is and how terrible they will be with the losses. Last season's team was dealing with FO/Coach beef while placing damn near everyone on D on the IR list as well as a few offensive players for much of the season and still came out 8-8 in a tough division. From a talent standpoint, taking the IR out of it, and the Niners were/are full of talent/potential prior to last season's start.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ has the same roster and was rated an A in the draft by ESPN while adding solid depth in free agency yet they were dropped from 8 to 24. Makes perfect sense.
I think we're playing into their hands by even tallinbough it. (How the hell could they look at SF last year and them #2? I couldn't even put them at 2 in that division. Wouldn't have even wanted to put them at 3 in the NFCW honestly.)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't on one hand say a top 5 ranking last season is silly but then harp on how terrible the Niner offseason was/is and how terrible they will be with the losses. Last season's team was dealing with FO/Coach beef while placing damn near everyone on D on the IR list as well as a few offensive players for much of the season and still came out 8-8 in a tough division. From a talent standpoint, taking the IR out of it, and the Niners were/are full of talent/potential prior to last season's start.
I haven't paid much attention to SF's offseason tbh. I'm talking LAST year.

And last year, I took AZ to win the division and Seatle to be a WC. Obviously I was wrong, but SF was at no point in 2014 the second most talented team.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a bit of an honor and a few brags to have any national media source rate your team in high regard be it spot on or not.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't paid much attention to SF's offseason tbh. I'm talking LAST year.

And last year, I took AZ to win the division and Seatle to be a WC. Obviously I was wrong, but SF was at no point in 2014 the second most talented team.

Taking injury/suspensions out:
A Smith
J Smith
Bowman
Willis
Reid
Brooks
Gore
V. Davis
Staley
Iupati
Boldin
A. Davis

And that is just the list of recent Pro-Bowlers within the last 3 years. There are also plenty of high draft picks on our red-shirt plan and solid to above average players with depth at every position but QB. Even our ST was solid, with one of the better P/K tandems in the NFL today. Look at 2013 stats.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're playing into their hands by even tallinbough it. (How the hell could they look at SF last year and them #2? I couldn't even put them at 2 in that division. Wouldn't have even wanted to put them at 3 in the NFCW honestly.)
Yup. Perhaps their marketing geniuses. Either way, not much else to talk about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically anything Ravens related sucks anything Broncos related awesome and anything Patriots related double super awesome and no they never cheated. Got it.

:lol:

So basically if anybody thinks the Ravens are not God's gift to man then they must be a hater...Got it. I have openly said over and over again that I have no clue what to expect of the Broncos this year that they could be Super Bowl Champs or I could even see them not making the playoffs. How is that me saying the Broncos are just completely awesome. Yes I have hope for good things for my team but I also realize a lot can happen in the next few months that will shape the entire NFL season. I also realize that some changes can be for the good but some changes can be for the detriment of the team. Both of our teams have had quite a bit of change from the season before. Now that could end up well for both or just one of us or it could spell doom for both. No one knows but God what will happen.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to point out again that this list is about roster talent (in PFF's eyes) from top to bottom at this particular point in time. It's not about coaching. It's not about intangibles. They aren't claiming to have a crystal ball and can look into the future. They aren't saying this is how things are going to shake out this year.

I wish people would just take this list for what it is.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just like to point out again that this list is about roster talent (in PFF's eyes) from top to bottom at this particular point in time. It's not about coaching. It's not about intangibles. They aren't claiming to have a crystal ball and can look into the future. They aren't saying this is how things are going to shake out this year.

I wish people would just take this list for what it is.

Of course you do.....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how hard it is to find good crap like that?????
Actually it's not hard. I know from personal experience when some of here on SportsHoopla went on a rampage on a troll site. Most us had a theme, mine was photos of crap, loads of crap. That was some fun.