• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say all this Dallas hype has me scratching my head. They had a great offense last year primarily because of Murray. He is gone. Now their offense is suddenly better? I think they take a step back this year. We have seen what happens when Romo has to try and carry the team. He either gets injured or they miss the playoffs, or both.

I don't think anyone expects a "better" offense. Defense will be better. On Offense, Romo isn't coming off of back surgery, OL in a crazy way should actually be better, WRs should be better. but no, Offense on a whole isn't expected to be better. Perhaps just not as much of a drop off as some think.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone expects a "better" offense. Defense will be better. On Offense, Romo isn't coming off of back surgery, OL in a crazy way should actually be better, WRs should be better. but no, Offense on a whole isn't expected to be better. Perhaps just not as much of a drop off as some think.
When you get 1800 tough yards out of your RB, that takes so much pressure off everyone else. You just don't replace that. Murray was a HUGE loss IMO. We have seen the team perform with out Murray and a similar oline. It's just not the same.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the corners did suck that year. From my recollection that was Ed Reeds last good year. Lewis was still there from a leadership point of view. Suggs was way better than now. Ngata was great and not even there now. Wasn't that the year Ellerbe had a good season?
all that and the D was better last year.
according to those rankings, Seattle has probably the 2nd worst divisional opponents with only Indy having an easier path.

IMO The NFC West and AFC north are going to be close to even this year. play a similar game and should be slugfests.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
80739-Supernatural-Dean-WHAT-gif-wtf-kMqN.gif

Disagree?

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all that and the D was better last year.

IMO The NFC West and AFC north are going to be close to even this year. play a similar game and should be slugfests.
I think that the AZ and StL games should be pretty good games. But according to the rankings, those rosters have some major holes. I like the Seahawks odds of running the table in the division this year.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the AZ and StL games should be pretty good games. But according to the rankings, those rosters have some major holes. I like the Seahawks odds of running the table in the division this year.

I feel the same but opposite.SF is weak and other then playing in AZ I think the Ravens handle the Seahawks at home. Similar environment to Seattle but in Baltimore.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that the Packers were only 5 minutes away from the SB before a monumental collapse and that they have retained all of their key players to include the return of a healthy Raji, I would put them well ahead of the Ravens.

That and they have the best QB on the planet.

All just one man's humble opinion of course.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the irrational hatred of the Falcons continue I guess. 2nd worst team in the league? Seriously?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that the Packers were only 5 minutes away from the SB before a monumental collapse and that they have retained all of their key players to include the return of a healthy Raji, I would put them well ahead of the Ravens.

That and they have the best QB on the planet.

All just one man's humble opinion of course.

Using the same parallels the Ravens in the divisional round were up on the eventual Super Bowl champs NE by 14pts twice and in the 4 th qtr losing by 4 in the end. NE would then clown stomp the Colts as I feel Baltimore would have in the AFCCG then what the team that beat ur team.
While injuries are no excuse we have back our healthy secondary and best cb's in Jimmy Smith and have a big upgrade at slot corner and safety.

Plus having the QB that wins playoff games is a huge plus. I do think AR is the best QB in the league but I'd take Flacco in the playoffs over anyone else.

Just my opinion.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to those rankings, Seattle has probably the 2nd worst divisional opponents with only Indy having an easier path.

But we keep hearing how the NFC west is the toughest. All these things are is good entertainment the experts try to be experts but usually fail but at least they give it a shot

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.........are you saying that because the Ravens led by two touchdowns twice over the Patriots who beat Seattle who beat GB in the NFC Championship game = Ravens >> Packers?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so.........are you saying that because the Ravens led by two touchdowns twice over the Patriots who beat Seattle who beat GB in the NFC Championship game = Ravens >> Packers?

I was making a similar case to yours is all.

I am curious though given the Packers and similar and close Ravens untimely demise last year how u can say you have the Packers as you stated "well ahead of the Ravens"?

I don't see that at all and not sure how you do given chronology you listed above.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He may be forgetting that the Packers actually beat New England last year and if they didnt have special team melt downs would have beaten them again in the Super Bowl

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be forgetting that the Packers actually beat New England last year and if they didnt have special team melt downs would have beaten them again in the Super Bowl

Not sure that proves that the Packers would be"well ahead" of the Ravens.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, even as a Dallas fan I was kind of kidding and purposely set it up with my Sea is #3 post. Dallas could be #3 or even #1, but so could a lot of teams by seasons end if things break their way. As far as right now goes I put Dallas down a few more spots than that...

They should've traded for AP.... :lol:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the irrational hatred of the Falcons continue I guess. 2nd worst team in the league? Seriously?

Yeah they were too low....

....but they still are going to be too irrelevant to discuss. :bolt:

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they were too low....

....but they still are going to be too irrelevant to discuss. :bolt:
Even when Atlanta is a 12 win team that still seems to be the case.