• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the rosters of all 32 teams - ESPN Insider

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas and then GB of course!!!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id probably have Green Bay as the #1 roster. Seattle #2 with better coaching. Probably Dallas #3.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id probably have Green Bay as the #1 roster. Seattle #2 with better coaching. Probably Dallas #3.

Honestly, even as a Dallas fan I was kind of kidding and purposely set it up with my Sea is #3 post. Dallas could be #3 or even #1, but so could a lot of teams by seasons end if things break their way. As far as right now goes I put Dallas down a few more spots than that...

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much more depth and much more talent? Really? How many HOF's on this defense that weren't on that defense? All my opinion, but that OL was better, RB was way better, WRs were better, even STs were better.

So you are under the impression that those HOF players were at their best in 2012? Very interesting. I wonder why they retired shortly thereafter...

You are completely off base with the OL. This OL is head and shoulders better and if not for Dallas, would be the best OL in the league. Ray Rice was decent in 2012, but had clearly started to decline (which he then followed up with his disastrous 2013). I'll give you WRs.

The defense was 21st in the league in 2012. Even with the disaster that the secondary was last year, they were 8th in the league. The Ravens have taken steps to improve that greatly this year.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are under the impression that those HOF players were at their best in 2012? Very interesting. I wonder why they retired shortly thereafter...

You are completely off base with the OL. This OL is head and shoulders better and if not for Dallas, would be the best OL in the league. Ray Rice was decent in 2012, but had clearly started to decline (which he then followed up with his disastrous 2013). I'll give you WRs.

The defense was 21st in the league in 2012. Even with the disaster that the secondary was last year, they were 8th in the league. The Ravens have taken steps to improve that greatly this year.

While injuries are no excuse for losing as was the last game of the year last year "healthy" returning starters and upgrades in CB and safety are an obvious strength.

I don't see any team at has made the adjustments anymore then the Ravens this offseason.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the corners did suck that year. From my recollection that was Ed Reeds last good year. Lewis was still there from a leadership point of view. Suggs was way better than now. Ngata was great and not even there now. Wasn't that the year Ellerbe had a good season?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the corners did suck that year. From my recollection that was Ed Reeds last good year. Lewis was still there from a leadership point of view. Suggs was way better than now. Ngata was great and not even there now. Wasn't that the year Ellerbe had a good season?

Reed and Lewis were shells of their former selfs. I get you with Lewis leadership, but I'm not sure PFF takes leadership into account. Suggs was hurt most of 2012. He did have a fantastic game against Denver in the playoffs (but was kind of invisible the rest of the postseason). He had a really good year last year. Ngata is their one significant loss, but the Ravens have been preparing for that for a couple years now. The Ravens have an "Ellerbe" every year. Have you heard anything of Ellerbe since? He's an okay player, but the Dolphins are completely regretting giving him that much money.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
according to those rankings, Seattle has probably the 2nd worst divisional opponents with only Indy having an easier path.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are people saying Dallas has a top 3 roster?!?

They literally don't have a single above average player on the defensive side of the ball that is going to play the whole season.

Their offense is flat out scary (scarier last year with a real RB). But how can you be top 3 in the league with no balance?!?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are people saying Dallas has a top 3 roster?!?

They literally don't have a single above average player on the defensive side of the ball that is going to play the whole season.

Their offense is flat out scary (scarier last year with a real RB). But how can you be top 3 in the league with no balance?!?

Is there a list somewhere of who will and won't play the full season? I don't think i saw it. Perhaps on the Long Island Medium's website?

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a list somewhere of who will and won't play the full season? I don't think i saw it. Perhaps on the Long Island Medium's website?

Hardy is going to miss time. We know that. And I have played 16 games in a seasons as many times as Sean Lee.

And the rest of the defense is nothing but average after that.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just in a thread today when someone said Jordy and Cobb are products of Rodgers and aren't top tier receivers. Bears fans come to the Packers board all the time and tell us if we didn't have Rodgers we would be trash and that we are the luckiest franchise of all time to have Favre and Rodgers back to back. ( although I Can't really argue that.)

It wasn't luck. Alot of teams including the 49ers passed on Rodgers in the first round. The irony is the current Green Bay head coach, McCarthy, preferred to draft Alex Smith when he was with the team. Nobody wanted Favre either. It was good scouting by Green Bay.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just in a thread today when someone said Jordy and Cobb are products of Rodgers and aren't top tier receivers. Bears fans come to the Packers board all the time and tell us if we didn't have Rodgers we would be trash and that we are the luckiest franchise of all time to have Favre and Rodgers back to back. ( although I Can't really argue that.)

I personally think that it should be a new rule in the NFL that a team going from one great QB should have to suffer with a Tavaris Jackson/Christian Ponder type of QB for at least two seasons before they are allowed to start a guy like Rodgers.

It would save us all so much time when the next average to above average but not great QB like Tony Romo signs a big deal in trying to explain to these types of fans that an average QB is INFINITLY better than no QB at all.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hardy is going to miss time. We know that. And I have played 16 games in a seasons as many times as Sean Lee.

And the rest of the defense is nothing but average after that.

Crystal Ball...

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's impressive that one man can be the sole reason GB ranks #2. I mean it's not like there are multiple all pros on the roster or anything...

So how many wins would GB have with Cutler under center?

Short answer... 7-9. Yeah, AR is that good.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say all this Dallas hype has me scratching my head. They had a great offense last year primarily because of Murray. He is gone. Now their offense is suddenly better? I think they take a step back this year. We have seen what happens when Romo has to try and carry the team. He either gets injured or they miss the playoffs, or both.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a homer if you want but there's no way Indy's roster should be outside the top 10.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I have the Ravens at #2 and GB #3

80739-Supernatural-Dean-WHAT-gif-wtf-kMqN.gif