• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rank These QB's

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like saying Todd Haley is the HC of the team that got 10 wins out of Matt Cassell... Both those QB's are still hilariously awful, flukey nonsense aside.

So, what I hear you saying is Gase is gonna suck, and Tannehill along with him. Hm, probably just jealous Tebow beat KC while only completing 2 passes. Excellent game planning by Gase, if I may be so bold.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what I hear you saying is Gase is gonna suck, and Tannehill along with him. Hm, probably just jealous Tebow beat KC while only completing 2 passes. Excellent game planning by Gase, if I may be so bold.
Come on, dude, don't go picking a fight where there's none to be had.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, dude, don't go picking a fight where there's none to be had.

A post dripping in sarcasm is starting a fight?

And now for non-sarcasm, I love Tebow. Tebow for president! Haters gonna hate.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not necessarily. In fact, I don't think Gase sucks, period. Tannehill is another can of worms. The hell do I care Tebow beat KC- I wanted Pioli out asap at that point for his gross delusions regarding roster strength, depth acquisition, and neglect of the QB position. It's true I can be a snarky asshole if you want me to be that way, however...

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, not necessarily. In fact, I don't think Gase sucks, period. Tannehill is another can of worms. The hell do I care Tebow beat KC- I wanted Pioli out asap at that point for his gross delusions regarding roster strength, depth acquisition, and neglect of the QB position. It's true I can be a snarky asshole if you want me to be that way, however...

Wasn't the Pioli era when they were trying to find the "right 53?" I miss when the Chiefs were terrible. Although, even when they were, Jamaal Charles still had a habit of kicking Bronco butt on occasion. And then there was Kyle Orton beating Tebow and almost knocking Denver out of the playoffs. What would Tebow fans have to hang their hat on I that happened? I shudder to think.

Luckily, they did make the playoffs. Tebow is a playoff QB whether people like it or not.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luckily, they did make the playoffs. Tebow is a playoff QB whether people like it or not.
The Broncos have done a lot to ruin the mystique of the playoff QB with Tebow winning a playoff game and an awful version of Peyton winning a super bowl.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have done a lot to ruin the mystique of the playoff QB with Tebow winning a playoff game and an awful version of Peyton winning a super bowl.

You're welcome, football fans.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli Flacco is tough

But def top 2

Cutler the easy 3rd

And Tannehill is awful

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's also an out of work qb whether people like it or not. Maybe he can hang out with Johnny Football and they can shine their Heisman's together and talk about the good old days when they were great college qb's.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the Pioli era when they were trying to find the "right 53?"

Yes, although in practice it ended up being collect 10 or so pretty decent players and have 43 players that make you wonder just how they're in the NFL most of the time. The 2012 team for instance didn't lack in probowlers, but the roster was about as deep a dried up puddle. Pioli also believed in Casserole as a QB which was... problematic. Also infamously picked Donald Stephenson over R.Wilson.

Let's just say so long as he is in Atlanta's FO, I don't expect anything good from Atlanta for a while. Speaking of which, I hope the Chiefs beat the living piss out of Atlanta this year.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also an out of work qb whether people like it or not. Maybe he can hang out with Johnny Football and they can shine their Heisman's together and talk about the good old days when they were great college qb's.

From what I understand about devout Christians, they don't like to hang out in Vegas getting drunked up and high on cocaine. Although, Johnny could learn a lot from Tebow, were he willing. Like how to live sober or how to make the playoffs with below average mechanics, for instance.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone that will take "Tannehill moving forward", I believe he is one more bad season from the Dolphins looking for a new future QB

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone that will take "Tannehill moving forward", I believe he is one more bad season from the Dolphins looking for a new future QB
Gase has a pretty interesting track record. I don't think the interest and optimism is entirely unjustified, but I remain skeptical.