• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 6.10 Asstros @ Harry (6:45p)

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny when Nolan shows up how that happens.

How long before Jelly gets another shot at the rotation? He has absolutely figured something out, and we have a need in the rotation atm.

yeah, that's a question. I'd suspect they'll roll with Howard and Winn for one more rotation. Jelly is nails coming out of the BP and they may not want to mess with that. This bullpen is really, really good:
Doval
Taylor
Tyler
Walker
Jax
Miller
RanRod
Jelly

Hopefully one of Howard/Winn steps up and we get Snell back soon.
I don't see the Giants moving Hjelle to the rotation. They probably don't want to mess with a good thing. Having Ray starting rehab, Howard throw a couple of encouraging games and Winn just now "healthy", I think they will stick with what they have, as tzill points out, for one or two more turns.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much kaka that I throw Soler's way (much of it well-deserved), I saw two things on replays last night.

1) He was really moving from second to score the tying run. Really moving. He was determined to score.

2) When the team came out to celebrate Slater's hit and the win, Soler was the first one to reach him, and he had a huge smile on his face, and just, I don't know, glowed. He could have sat in the dugout and pouted about the deep hitting funk he is in, but he celebrated with the team. I don't know what that means, exactly, but I saw it as a positive. Now, if only he could start hitting with men on base..... :D

Reactions: LHG

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jon Miller pulled no punches on that call.

I'd love to hear Felipe Alou's inner thoughts at that moment. LOL.