• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Travel to Milwaukee For Three Games June 24-26

fanman8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
At this point I am not counting on anything for this year, but Iam concerned that we are getting dead weight shoved down our throats every night. Grossman Tavares Kinzder Wendzel .
Everyone on this board understand seems to understand the concept of dead weight. Starting to get concerned about the talent evaluation of the front office.

scotsman#1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I am not counting on anything for this year, but Iam concerned that we are getting dead weight shoved down our throats every night. Grossman Tavares Kinzder Wendzel .
Everyone on this board understand seems to understand the concept of dead weight. Starting to get concerned about the talent evaluation of the front office.
list of active Rangers hitting over .240: Lowe. Seager. Semien, Smith and Langford

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
assuming someone wants him
Stating the obvious
If that is the case, you DFA him. If no team wants him then us wanting gum this long, makes it look very bad for our front office, compared to others. He really should have been traded last offseason.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when you have an excess of players that play the same positions and you have needs in other areas logic says you deal some ofhe excess. or we can hold on to them all and ?
I would choose Ornelas and Wendzel to trade over Duran or Foscue, if i thought I had to trade someone. I am nor sure why Ornelas is even on the 40 man.