• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not next year right? I mean after this season. MY is a free agent after this year.

I'll try to keep you guys updated. I really try to not "bother" the guy as well. I'll usually text him once in the morning and then once at night unless its a day like the garza trade was. Tomorrow I'm sure I can give you updates, but anything big happening is really really slim. Like less than 5% slim. I think we're gonna try to get pence. If we get someone, I think it'll be him. But on that same note, I'm starting to believe we won't get anyone.

He's got quite a bit of deferred money, I forget how long it goes for or how much, but we'll still be paying him a bit longer, but certainly not the 10-13 million we've been paying him

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stanton is not bad defensively, he's just had a bad year, he's typically regarded as a good defensive OFer along with having a strong arm

I don't know if its pressure, trade talk or injuries, but he doesn't seem very focused this year, in the field or at the plate

i guess playing for the marlins doesnt help.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also giancarlo is having a good year. Just not his type of year. But he's been hitting really good recently

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say yes if we didnt have martin

Martin or not, Ellsbury is a name that gets lots of hype like Pence and the performace just doesn't match and he's hurt all the time, minus his breakout season, and this year, which is no where close to the breakout season he had a couple years ago

Ellsbury is likely going to want to be paid based on that season a few years ago and not as the player he actually almost always has been, good average and lots of steals, little power

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martin or not, Ellsbury is a name that gets lots of hype like Pence and the performace just doesn't match and he's hurt all the time, minus his breakout season, and this year, which is no where close to the breakout season he had a couple years ago

Ellsbury is likely going to want to be paid based on that season a few years ago and not as the player he actually almost always has been, good average and lots of steals, little power

I think Ellsbury is talented as hell and brings a lot to the table. But he is going to get PAID, and I'm never a fan of paying someone the amount he is going to get when that player has basically missed 2 out of the last 3 seasons with injuries.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ehh I actually rather have pence over ellsbury. Also pence is a good player I think he's played up to his capabilitys

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peavy could be a great move for the Red Sox. Nice fit

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've texted my guy for the latest. Still waiting word. All signs point to something having happened. Either alfaro was/was going to be traded, or he was promoted

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've texted my guy for the latest. Still waiting word. All signs point to something having happened. Either alfaro was/was going to be traded, or he was promoted

Let us know. I'm very curious about Alfaro and Rua being pulled.