• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rangers trade thoughts........

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god get back to topic people. FWIW Murphy IS killing this team, but he isn't the only one not hitting. He's one of like 5 if not more. If we get MY back, its more for the clubhouse and fans than anything else. He's the same as Berkman. He'd play DH but not hit for power and when he isn't getting on base he's basically useless. We already have one of those guys, we don't need another

I like Rios, but if that's the bat we're expecting to turn this offense around I highly highly suggest we get ready for an underachieving year. Rios is an above average player, maybe even good, but he's not great. I know the market isn't good this year, but everyone praying and bowing down to the option of trading for Rios... well dont put all your eggs in one basket. If you are a seller, and you know of a team with as good of a farm system as we have, than EVERYONES available. Miami could just be saying no to drive up the price, and at the last second they may call us next week and say "we'll listen to one offer." Colorado may be the same way. What I'm saying is there are only 2 players on selling teams that are offense changers. That's Cargo and Stanton. As bad as our offense is, the Rios', Pences, and the Soriano's if he was still available aren't enough. Simple as that.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title of this thread is "rangers trade thoughts" not let's bash Murphy

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the title of this thread is "rangers trade thoughts" not let's bash Murphy

Get over it you whiny bitch. He's the weakest link on this team as an ever day player and we need to improve. Get over it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we discuss trade thoughts without your incessant Murphy crap?

Can we discuss improving the team where its needed most without you jumping to Murphy's defense every time by trying to make things personal since you can't argue your points intellectually? I'm guessing not.

Last edited by a moderator:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we discuss improving the team where its needed most without you jumping to Murphy's defense every time? I'm guessing not.

tell you what you shut up about Murphy and we won't have these disagreements. let's talk trade possibilities without your commentaries and we might agree

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell you what you shut up about Murphy and we won't have these disagreements. let's talk trade possibilities without your commentaries and we might agree

I will say any god damned thing I want. The numbers back me up and you can't handle that. You can disagree with me if you can bring facts and numbers to the conversation, but you've proven yourself to be entirely incapable of that. Go fuck yourself.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say any god damned thing I want. The numbers back me up and you can't handle that. You can disagree with me if you can bring facts and numbers to the conversation, but you've proven yourself to be entirely incapable of that. Go fuck yourself.

oh shut the F up

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly this starts b/c people said they wanted to include Murphy in a "trade" and "somebody" disagreed

Or b/c the reason to trade for a OFer is b/c Murphy has been so bad,

I'm sorry if the personnel change that improves the team most is moving Murphy, either to the bench or to another team, and thats what MOST people think

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly this starts b/c people said they wanted to include Murphy in a "trade" and "somebody" disagreed

Or b/c the reason to trade for a OFer is b/c Murphy has been so bad,

I'm sorry if the personnel change that improves the team most is moving Murphy, either to the bench or to another team, and thats what MOST people think
I honestly stopped caring about this discussion long ago...

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies signed Miguel Gonzalez. So there's that.