• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers @ Mariners 7/2-7/4

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game has aged me a bit

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jp man. Have a year

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why France is not a 3B.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took 4 hours play 9 innings and it felt longer then that. Hopefully the extra inning mojo is still intact

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness what a crazy game

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know what’s their extra innings record is now? I’m seems like they won majority of them.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this fucking for real??? What the hell is Manfred doing? What is the MLB doing?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Primed up at Hooverville.

Hope we hit this game.

Might get kicked out.

Well, I didn't get kicked out but some passive aggressive fag definitely tried.

I always talk when I go to a game. I played for over 15 years so I know how the game is played.

We sat about 20 rows back a little passed 1B. They definitely weren't ready for full capacity, so food lines were very long.

Got back to our seats around the 6th and got to talking to the Rangers, as much as someone can from mid right field. The guy from behind us had a great time talking, he even worked at Sick's Stadium way back in the day.

Anyway, sometime before we tied the game in the 9th, some 18 or 19 year old kid in front of me turned around and was like "you've been yelling for 2 innings, can you stop?!" I smiled, paused til the next pitch then upped the ante.

Dude, who the fuck asks a home town fan to stop cheering for their team?! No, I wasn't being one of those over the top, obnoxious people.

So Kyle heads up the steps while we take the lead, his girlfriend staying behind. An old security guard comes down and moves them down lower. I talked to him and told him I was simply rooting for the home team, no swearing or anything.

So we end up going ahead and before the fireworks, I see his green hat a few rows down and the section over. I hand my phone and wallet over to my friend and wall down the aisle behind this kid. Standing and clapping, then he turns around and notices me, puffing his chest out like a big guy.

Ok, I definitely antagonized him, but he deserved to show what a bitch he really was to his girlfriend.

Moral of the story, don't be a little bitch at a home game. No one has to be quiet because you're a passive aggressive weiner.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I didn't get kicked out but some passive aggressive fag definitely tried.

I always talk when I go to a game. I played for over 15 years so I know how the game is played.

We sat about 20 rows back a little passed 1B. They definitely weren't ready for full capacity, so food lines were very long.

Got back to our seats around the 6th and got to talking to the Rangers, as much as someone can from mid right field. The guy from behind us had a great time talking, he even worked at Sick's Stadium way back in the day.

Anyway, sometime before we tied the game in the 9th, some 18 or 19 year old kid in front of me turned around and was like "you've been yelling for 2 innings, can you stop?!" I smiled, paused til the next pitch then upped the ante.

Dude, who the fuck asks a home town fan to stop cheering for their team?! No, I wasn't being one of those over the top, obnoxious people.

So Kyle heads up the steps while we take the lead, his girlfriend staying behind. An old security guard comes down and moves them down lower. I talked to him and told him I was simply rooting for the home team, no swearing or anything.

So we end up going ahead and before the fireworks, I see his green hat a few rows down and the section over. I hand my phone and wallet over to my friend and wall down the aisle behind this kid. Standing and clapping, then he turns around and notices me, puffing his chest out like a big guy.

Ok, I definitely antagonized him, but he deserved to show what a bitch he really was to his girlfriend.

Moral of the story, don't be a little bitch at a home game. No one has to be quiet because you're a passive aggressive weiner.
Jake Fraley just accomplished something no Mariner since Griffey has; the Mariners improved to 10-1 in extra innings and you have to bore everyone with this nonsense no one cares about and some person named Kyle no one has ever heard of.

But of course the Mariners could never have pulled it off without you. You're the real story. It should be you on the front page of the newspaper.

Last edited:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake Fraley just accomplished something no Mariner since Griffey has; the Mariners improved to 10-1 in extra innings and you have to bore everyone with this nonsense no one cares about and some person named Kyle no one has ever heard of.

But of course the Mariners could never have pulled it off without you. You're the real story. It should be you on the front page of the newspaper.

Fuck off Gannon. That kid was probably your bitch son.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the highlights unfortunately ( wanted to watch Gilbert work batter to batter during this home start ).

The Rangers are a bad team and the Mariners are a lucky team. A win is a win, but sloppy, error filled play and another 1 run - extra inning game win. Our run differential does not support our W/L record. But ya gotta admire a team of scrappy players who stay focused and have the grit to scratch out a win to start a long home stand with a newly re-opened stadium and alot of nice weather on the come.

JP Crawford is a top 5 AL shortstop. Mitch Haniger needs to let the ball travel further into the zone and quit trying to pull everything to left field ( in hopes of cheap short 340' HRs ). No reason for Jake Fraley not to be in the lineup nightly. He hits LH pitching well enough to justify it. Seager is slumping again. Decent glove at 3 bag... but can you have a multi hit game more than 3 times a month? C'mon man.

We nearly played down to the Rangers level. 1 of the Mariners biggest faults this season. Whatever Kelenic is doing in Tacoma, keep him there. He is a distraction the club does not need in the line-up. Maybe when the rosters expand late season bring him up with zero expectations and see how he hits big league stuff at that time.

I admit I am impressed and shocked at the Ms being a handful of games behind division leading HOU at the ASB.

PLAY BALL

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I watch JP night after night I can't help but dream about how much better we would be if we had a version of him at 2B. Semien is probably the closest thing to hm that was available to us but we cheaped out. This team would actually be legit. Oh well, just enjoy what is happening and hope it lasts long enough to convince ownership that we are a real baseball team now.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marco And his 89 mph batting practice fastball ain’t fooling the Rangers a bit.

they better special order a few extra boxes of Kleenex for him next season opening day when Gilbert or Kikuchi takes the bump.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh great....Scott has Montero heating up for Gonzo's relief?? Yep another great move by the manager. Gonzo not even close tonight.

Attachments

• CRYING.jpg
    CRYING.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 0