• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Host The White Sox June 21-23)

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evsn thought Gallo would be too fragile to play in the field too. Evan has some crazy ideas sometimes. One of these days the proverbial blind hog is going to find an acorn.

I only heard somewhere (wasn't Evan) that throwing was bothering him more than hitting, but maybe that's why they pushed his return back a series, I dunno

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only heard somewhere (wasn't Evan) that throwing was bothering him more than hitting, but maybe that's why they pushed his return back a series, I dunno
I believe someone had a quote on here from Evan about that a few days ago.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe someone had a quote on here from Evan about that a few days ago.
I went back to see about what Evan said about Gsllo. He has been all over the map. He said one day he could see him playing some 1B and then less than a week later said Gallo would not be playing 1B. Evan only said that Joey might DH a day or two when he first got back. That was somewhat different than what someone on here said about what Evan said earlier. Perhaps some misinterpretation and a little exaggeration.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back to see about what Evan said about Gsllo. He has been all over the map. He said one day he could see him playing some 1B and then less than a week later said Gallo would not be playing 1B. Evan only said that Joey might DH a day or two when he first got back. That was somewhat different than what someone on here said about what Evan said earlier. Perhaps some misinterpretation and a little exaggeration.

I only stated that it made sense for him to DH for a couple days because it allowed him to focus on getting his hitting back in line and ease into throwing at 100%, which he probably isn;t doing at AAA

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only stated that it made sense for him to DH for a couple days because it allowed him to focus on getting his hitting back in line and ease into throwing at 100%, which he probably isn;t doing at AAA
No, it wasn't you. I tried to tell you that yesterday, but I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. It was Crawler that mentioned what Evan said. Every time I have mentioned the subject it has always been in reference to what he said Evan said.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it wasn't you. I tried to tell you that yesterday, but I guess I didn't make myself clear enough. It was Crawler that mentioned what Evan said. Every time I have mentioned the subject it has always been in reference to what he said Evan said.

No I was just clarifying what I had heard, I didn't think you were talking about me per say.