• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers Host The White Sox June 21-23)

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see who wants the Fool's Gold worse, us or the White Sox.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taveras goes 0 for 2 with a walk and a sac fly in his AA debut.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see who wants the Fool's Gold worse, us or the White Sox.

The quest for fools gold is NOT on the baseball field but in the trade market arenas.

Let's hope the Rangers play well and as my postscript says -- key players develop.

I am all in on a slim chance WC spot however ridiculous that may appear realistic with our gaping SP holes......as long as we don't mortgage our future.
No problem trading Our stud SP for a great haul. Also don't mind extending Minor as Aces are hard to find but we will need to pick up another solid guy this offseason.
Let them play

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The quest for fools gold is NOT on the baseball field but in the trade market arenas.

Let's hope the Rangers play well and as my postscript says -- key players develop.

I am all in on a slim chance WC spot however ridiculous that may appear realistic with our gaping SP holes......as long as we don't mortgage our future.
No problem trading Our stud SP for a great haul. Also don't mind extending Minor as Aces are hard to find but we will need to pick up another solid guy this offseason.
Let them play
I don't blame the players for chasing fool's gold. That is all they have to chase. They aren't guaranteed to be here 2 to 4 years down the road, so our future success means nothing to them. If I am alive, I am guaranteed to be a Rangers fan then.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw an interesting take from Evan grants mailbag today.

People were asking if gallo would replace condor at first base when he returns. EG thinks gallo will play DH for awhile then a corner outfield slot.

He also said that the rangers might send condor down to work on his hitting and play Santana there for now. Condor’s defense is amazing at first, but he doesn’t hit like a major league first baseman yet.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People were asking if gallo would replace condor at first base when he returns. EG thinks gallo will play DH for awhile then a corner outfield slot.

He also said that the rangers might send condor down to work on his hitting and play Santana there for now. Condor’s defense is amazing at first, but he doesn’t hit like a major league first baseman yet.
I wondered if they might rethink playing him in CF so much, but sticking him at DH seems a little too cautious.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered if they might rethink playing him in CF so much, but sticking him at DH seems a little too cautious.

Scorecard shows Gallo in LF yesterday but do think he will not be in CF for a bit. Doubt if they send DDJ down for his move. Still what they do with the roster will be interesting

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't pay much attention to Evan. Would like to see Joey in LF and let Willie DH. Hope Evan is right about Guzman being sent down to work on hitting. That would be a smart move. DDJ has shown improvement at the plate so CF is OK for the time being. If Joey does go back to CF, then Willie will be in left. IMO

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let them play

Agreed

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They said that hitting isn't his issue, so they want to get his bat in there

Throwing is his biggest issue and therefore they're limiting his time in the field at first

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....look at that. An Oakland A’s starter finally got in trouble. I remember when people thought Bartolo was dirty AF while he played for the A’s.

“Oakland A's starter Frankie Montas has been suspended 80 games after testing positive for a banned substance, sources tell ESPN. This had been a breakout season for Montas, who is 9-2 with 2.70 ERA and 97 Ks vs. just 21 walks in 90 innings”

The rays current struggles and Oakland losing their best starter definitely helps the rangers chances.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said that hitting isn't his issue, so they want to get his bat in there

Throwing is his biggest issue and therefore they're limiting his time in the field at first
I wonder why he played in the field in the rehab game then? Maybe that is when they decided to hold off on him playing in the field.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....look at that. An Oakland A’s starter finally got in trouble. I remember when people thought Bartolo was dirty AF while he played for the A’s.

“Oakland A's starter Frankie Montas has been suspended 80 games after testing positive for a banned substance, sources tell ESPN. This had been a breakout season for Montas, who is 9-2 with 2.70 ERA and 97 Ks vs. just 21 walks in 90 innings”

The rays current struggles and Oakland losing their best starter definitely helps the rangers chances.
They will probably be able to plug in another guy who can put up great numbers pitching in that pitcher's park.

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Missed this last night so Cabrera suspended 4 games

Kelleyman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maz murdered that ball. Wonder how far it went? 480?