• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Falcons suffer a blow as Rondale Moore is out for the season with a leg injury. He would likely have been our #4 receiving target behind London, Pitts and Mooney. Now it looks like Ray Ray McCloud and rookie Casey Washington will get a larger role.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that can’t see the development of markets coming are going to suffer. Niners and Cowboys dragging their feet have created distraction
It's not really clear what the holdup is. I've read (could be baseless of course) that it isn't exactly the salary. Could be language about not being able to tag him after this contract or no trade clause or something like that. Kind of makes sense because the market is pretty clear right now on the $'s. I don't really care if CeeDee is in camp right now as long as he is back about a week or two before week 1. I don't have an issue at all with what is going on other than the dumb owner's inability to simply say something like "we are working on it and hope to come to an agreement soon" and nothing else. The silver lining is figuring out the #3 and #4 WRs in camp with all of the extra reps. If he isn't signed two weeks from today I'll start to sit up and pay attention

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i bet panthers players went apeshit while their plane slid off the runway coming from ne last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Falcons suffer a blow as Rondale Moore is out for the season with a leg injury. He would likely have been our #4 receiving target behind London, Pitts and Mooney. Now it looks like Ray Ray McCloud and rookie Casey Washington will get a larger role.
At least you got Mooney too but I think London and Pitts need to have big years with Cousins and the new OC/HC. Moore was a nice piece, slot guy though.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you got Mooney too but I think London and Pitts need to have big years with Cousins and the new OC/HC. Moore was a nice piece, slot guy though.
I think London and Pitts will have stellar seasons - London has been very impressive despite never having a good QB in his first 2 years, and Pitts had 1,000 yards as a rookie in Matt Ryan’s last year in ATL, he’s had injuries and wasn’t used well by Arthur Smith. Mooney is a good piece as well. It’s too bad Moore is out as he’s a talented receiver, I remember him in college at Purdue being a star and he’s been decent for the Cards, hopefully some other guys will step up, I hear Washington and McCloud have been good in camp.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,018.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ALS is one of the worst things that can happen for a person. Your loved one seemingly falls apart before your very eyes. It’s very very difficult. If when he was cognizant and able to verbalize things, McMichael wanted to use his platform to raise awareness for ALS and what it does to the patient then I stand corrected. It’s just a difficult position for a proud person to be in and have these images broadcast around the world. No easy answers here.
This.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he loses Dak and Lamb you think Parsons is staying?
Dak and Lamb going (Lamb isn't going anywhere by the way) have no bearing on whether Micah stays or goes. Let me walk that back a bit. One or both going would make it more likely that he stays

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think London and Pitts will have stellar seasons - London has been very impressive despite never having a good QB in his first 2 years, and Pitts had 1,000 yards as a rookie in Matt Ryan’s last year in ATL, he’s had injuries and wasn’t used well by Arthur Smith. Mooney is a good piece as well. It’s too bad Moore is out as he’s a talented receiver, I remember him in college at Purdue being a star and he’s been decent for the Cards, hopefully some other guys will step up, I hear Washington and McCloud have been good in camp.
I forgot Pitts had 1,000 yards as a rookie. I also forgot he is already going into year 4. Wow.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will give you Cooper + a 5th that we gave up to get him for Lamb

Come Let Me Love You GIF
Stfu GIF

because
a man in a red and black jacket says it might work

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t remember if it was this thread or another where we were talking Eagles Tush Push play. The alignment didn’t look that different. It seems like they were maybe a half yard deeper in their alignment.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game but from what I read, Kenny Pickett might be in serious danger of losing the backup QB job to Tanner McKee. That said McKee didn't do squat either in the preseason game, after arguably looking better than Pickett in training camp thus far. McKee, a sixth rounder out of Stanford last season, is a statuesque pocket passer but has a much better arm than Pickett.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game but from what I read, Kenny Pickett might be in serious danger of losing the backup QB job to Tanner McKee. That said McKee didn't do squat either in the preseason game, after arguably looking better than Pickett in training camp thus far. McKee, a sixth rounder out of Stanford last season, is a statuesque pocket passer but has a much better arm than Pickett.
looked awful while I watched.