• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random NFL talk

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking love this. Don't get me wrong throwing a helmet at a guy is over the line a tad but MacDonald stopped the practice, had a little meeting to get everybody cooled down and everything went on and supposedly Trey Brown (who was the one fighting with DK) had a great practice after that. There were about 5 battles that broke out today and nobody got hurt and everybody was fine with it afterward so I absolutely love it. Jake Bobo got into it with a DB. Haynes and I believe Hankins got into a scuffle. A couple others, I think. Haven't had anywhere close to this type of passion or intensity since about 2016. The LOB used to do this shit regularly. That made them great. Fwiw, DK stepped up at the end of practice and addressed the whole team and him and Brown were fine.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking love this. Don't get me wrong throwing a helmet at a guy is over the line a tad but MacDonald stopped the practice, had a little meeting to get everybody cooled down and everything went on and supposedly Trey Brown (who was the one fighting with DK) had a great practice after that. There were about 5 battles that broke out today and nobody got hurt and everybody was fine with it afterward so I absolutely love it. Jake Bobo got into it with a DB. Haynes and I believe Hankins got into a scuffle. A couple others, I think. Haven't had anywhere close to this type of passion or intensity since about 2016. The LOB used to do this shit regularly. That made them great. Fwiw, DK stepped up at the end of practice and addressed the whole team and him and Brown were fine.
That’s a ridiculous take to what Metcalf did. Only a POS does things like that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry clarifies comments on CeeDee:

Jones said he doesn’t feel a sense of urgency to get a new deal done with Lamb. Why?

“I just,” Jones responded before pausing. “I went to high school. I went to college. I don’t know why I said it. I don’t have a sense of urgency about getting it done. Give any reason you want. I was at Nobu two days ago. Put that as a reason.”

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry clarifies comments on CeeDee:

Jones said he doesn’t feel a sense of urgency to get a new deal done with Lamb. Why?

“I just,” Jones responded before pausing. “I went to high school. I went to college. I don’t know why I said it. I don’t have a sense of urgency about getting it done. Give any reason you want. I was at Nobu two days ago. Put that as a reason.”

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN
Oh that clarifies everything.