• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else feel like Brandon Staley is the worst coach in the NFL? That team always finds ways to lose games that are winnable. All the talent they have on that team and they just never seem to put it together.
I thought he was gone after their choke job at Jacksonville last season. Instead, the OC was the scapegoat. They're 0-2 by a combined 5 points. They travel to MIN (0-2) this week and he may well be coaching for his job. Could be just a matter of time before Kellen Moore gets a promotion.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody else feel like Brandon Staley is the worst coach in the NFL? That team always finds ways to lose games that are winnable. All the talent they have on that team and they just never seem to put it together.
I really thought that Kellen Moore would do wonders with a young slinger like Herbert. You do have to account for them missing Ekeler for 50% of the already small sample size though. Regardless, I was expecting more. Dunno if that's Staley keeping his hands on the reigns, or if it's the players, or what. Still holding out hope they find that spark though

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Staley supposed to be like some kind of defensive guru?

How's that workin' out?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sugar-coating that - - ugly, just truly ugly. .....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking back at waiver claims this week.... sure will be funny when Titans shut down Chargers run game,

RIP Josh Kelley's week 2

Amazon Prime Video GIF by NFL On Prime

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a couple hours can do to a season. The Browns were looking great in Game #1 even though Watson didn't look good. The game starts as a shitshow and never ends. Chubb goes down-the season is lost. They paid a ton of money to a QB that should have the ability to takeover games and he looks like a shell of himself.

Watson will likely never be a top 5-7 QB again but it seems he has to learn football all over again. I guess in reality 7 games is not a lot of time after 2 years but he also had all of camp with his new team. Maybe it takes another full year until we see a resemblance. Maybe he can get to a fringe top 10 QB? Kinda doubting it at this point.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a couple hours can do to a season. The Browns were looking great in Game #1 even though Watson didn't look good. The game starts as a shitshow and never ends. Chubb goes down-the season is lost. They paid a ton of money to a QB that should have the ability to takeover games and he looks like a shell of himself.

Watson will likely never be a top 5-7 QB again but it seems he has to learn football all over again. I guess in reality 7 games is not a lot of time after 2 years but he also had all of camp with his new team. Maybe it takes another full year until we see a resemblance. Maybe he can get to a fringe top 10 QB? Kinda doubting it at this point.

think Stefanski's offense isn't a good fit for his skills?
feel like Houston passing game was downfield and the Browns passing game has been around the LOS so far this year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penny needed a Boston Scott concussion last night to get on the field with Gainwell already sitting out. Hate to say it, but it ain't happening without multiple significant injuries ahead of him on the depth chart and I don't think Gainwell misses a 2nd game from bruised ribs or he's a pussy. 10 days off until week 3

Penny to the Browns?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think Stefanski's offense isn't a good fit for his skills?
feel like Houston passing game was downfield and the Browns passing game has been around the LOS so far this year.
Could be but he changed his offense to cater Watson. The real issue right now is anticipatory throws for Watson and that can be fixed. Stefanski could very well not be the guy though and that doesn't surprise me. More blame goes on Watson right now but too early for pitchforks.

Watson had guys open downfield vs Cincy a handful of times and he was late and the ball was underthrown. Still don't think he is comfortable in the offense yet and timing is bad. Now will he ever get comfortable in Stefanski's offense? Maybe they need a true OC that fits Watson's style and a new HC. Either way Watson still has rust.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Ford the guy in Cleveland now or anybody think they're gonna sign Hunt (or bring someone else in).

I could get Ford in one of my leagues, though I don't really need him (moreso adding him for strength and to prevent others from getting him) but I don't want to burn the waiver if they're gonna bring in someone else.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Ford the guy in Cleveland now or anybody think they're gonna sign Hunt (or bring someone else in).

I could get Ford in one of my leagues, though I don't really need him (moreso adding him for strength and to prevent others from getting him) but I don't want to burn the waiver if they're gonna bring in someone else.

he will be this week... but he does not have a good matvhup... he is still a good start IMO... But going forward, i wouldnt be surprised if they make a trade for Cam akers... i would also say Taylor, but i am sure taylor is going to be too expensive...