• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No consolation, just guys eliminated who have a side bet
I agree with the others who said if their is nothing explicitly mentioned in the rules....
I take it this is a redraft league?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the others who said if their is nothing explicitly mentioned in the rules....
I take it this is a redraft league?
Yes, a restart, just weird this has never happened before. We will discuss it next year.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st and goal from the 1 and what does Rodgers do ? Same as 1st and goal from the 9 - Throw passes - of course the TD's went to Adams. .... self-serving jack-ass. Have both Jones and Dillon, but they didn't even get a touch.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of ashamed that many fantasy playoff game will come down to the teams with the better bench or last minute ww pickups being the deciding factor. .... but I guess it's the ultimate test of being a savvy owner or those that sit back and hope for the best. ....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w
It's kind of ashamed that many fantasy playoff game will come down to the teams with the better bench or last minute ww pickups being the deciding factor. .... but I guess it's the ultimate test of being a savvy owner or those that sit back and hope for the best. ....
well said Lefty however do not take away from the fact that it is a long grind that you had to work through to get ya to this place and many merit points credited for just that

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Travis Etienne owners in dynasty just got a late XMas present. Feel bad for Robinson. Jags can’t buy a break.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random questions:

1) Is Pringle becoming what we thought Mecole Hardman was going to be?

2) Do the Texans possibly have their QB in Davis Mills?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random questions:

1) very different players, I believe.
2) possibly… though with so many holes, hard to tell.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random questions:

2- well if they do and they can get a respectable haul for Watson maybe just maybe they can return from the F..,n Obrien show sooner than later....

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random questions:

1) well, depending on what you thought Hardman would be....lol. I prefer to consider him possibly becoming what they had hoped D. Robinson would be, a viable #2 WR. Not sure Hardman was ever meant to be more than a poor man's Tyreek, and occasional #3 that could stretch the feild so Hill wouldn't ALWAYS have to be the guy.
However, Pringle hasn't exactly locked anything down, but has flashed some potential.
2) possibly, but forecasting next year's QB's is gonna be insane. Rodgers, RW, Watson, all looking possible if not probable to change teams, might open up other decent QB's on the market, guys like Marriota, Winston, Trubisky all likely to be FA's, and then there's Huntley..he may be able to find a way to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame and limited success, ala Matt Flynn, ...the QB landscape is very foggy, and I wouldn't be too quick to call anything outside of Prescott, Brady, Mahommes....etc. wouldn't shock me to see Mills enter '22 as the starter, but I have to imagine with the bounty if decent QB's out there, they snag someone for at minimum a QB battle during camp.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) well, depending on what you thought Hardman would be....lol. I prefer to consider him possibly becoming what they had hoped D. Robinson would be, a viable #2 WR. Not sure Hardman was ever meant to be more than a poor man's Tyreek, and occasional #3 that could stretch the feild so Hill wouldn't ALWAYS have to be the guy.
However, Pringle hasn't exactly locked anything down, but has flashed some potential.
2) possibly, but forecasting next year's QB's is gonna be insane. Rodgers, RW, Watson, all looking possible if not probable to change teams, might open up other decent QB's on the market, guys like Marriota, Winston, Trubisky all likely to be FA's, and then there's Huntley..he may be able to find a way to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame and limited success, ala Matt Flynn, ...the QB landscape is very foggy, and I wouldn't be too quick to call anything outside of Prescott, Brady, Mahommes....etc. wouldn't shock me to see Mills enter '22 as the starter, but I have to imagine with the bounty if decent QB's out there, they snag someone for at minimum a QB battle during camp.
Prediction: HUGE comeback for Tanney! :yes::yes::yes:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Chubba Hubbard? I haven't followed him closely, but I thought he'd been doing well the first time McCaffrey was out.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Chubba Hubbard? I haven't followed him closely, but I thought he'd been doing well the first time McCaffrey was out.
dude topped out as a soph in college, at one time he was the next big thing at RB..but just kinda stopped getting better. It should also be noted that he built that 2000yd sophomore season in the big12 where defense is a dirty word. He did have an ankle injury missed a few games his Jr. year, and opted out of the final 2 games, which explains some of the loss of production, but he really dipped in efficiency as well, when he did play.

So I think we've got a marginal NFL talent, thrust into a role he isn't suited for. He's a depth/C.O.P./special teamer type, and those first couple games I don't think defenses expected him to be as good as he is, than they adjusted. He is good enough to justify being on an NFL roster, just not good enough to overcome having some of the defense's focus. Good guy to have, not a great guy to rely on for more than spot duty.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam happened.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with what you've got to pay for him..I certainly wouldn't argue. Now if he falls a few rounds in redrafts...could be a good grab
Absolutely. This was the first year I bought into the taking a tight end early theory. Lots of waller, lots of hockenson, and they both were injured. But waller cost me alot more. I also, as we've talked before, had unrealistic expectations for him this year admittedly. Which sours me more.