• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot find a news feed to support what i had posted.

Not a big fan of Wentz if they go that direction. Not for the price. Eagles are dumping him. Offering a 1st is not worth it. A 1st essentially lets the Eagles off the hook.

Minshew may not fit the mold... Pace and Nagy were granted a lifeline. Seems like they need to make a splash at QB.

Of course, front office's definition of a splash is different from the fans'.
I have a handful of people I would consider friends that are Bears fans and I feel for them. The rest of that fanbase can suck it.

The GM and HC are awful and their decision making is worse. It wont shock me if Trubisky goes somewhere and improves.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont get me wrong. He wont be All Pro level but it never felt like they called plays that catered to his strengths the last two seasons.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely you are
2 of my friends in my main money league up here in MTL are absolute diehard (1-Bear/1-Packer) fans and believe me i have a blast watching them go at each other.....

only problem is when i stir them up (which i do as often as possible) they come back at me as a tag team as they are both Leaf fans and you know what that means for a diehard Hab fan......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 of my friends in my main money league up here in MTL are absolute diehard (1-Bear/1-Packer) fans and believe me i have a blast watching them go at each other.....

only problem is when i stir them up (which i do as often as possible) they come back at me as a tag team as they are both Leaf fans and you know what that means for a diehard Hab fan......
Honestly, how intimidated can you get from a leaf though?? I mean. I'm clueless as to wtf a "hab" is, but it's gotta be tougher than a friggin leaf, isn't it?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, how intimidated can you get from a leaf though?? I mean. I'm clueless as to wtf a "hab" is, but it's gotta be tougher than a friggin leaf, isn't it?
You're dead to me
...when it comes to hockey. :hockeysmile:

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that because Leaves aren't intimidating, or because I don't know what a "hab" is? Or both?? :)
Treff i know when i post hockey you always leave me smiling

seriously Thanks my grin is busting out....

you kill me .. i freaking luv luv it

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

The franchise's first owner, John Ambrose O'Brien, gave the team its official name, Club de hockey Canadien. The nickname "Habs" is short for Les Habitants, which refers to the French settlers and inhabitants of the land along the St. Lawrence Gulf and River in Quebec beginning in the 17th century.

basically Treffer ol buddy not that you really do care 1613247269833.png the CH is for "Club du Hockey Canadien" which of course is french for Canadians Hockey Club...

way back when the le Club du Hockey Canadien were one of 2 Montreal hockey teams the other being the Montreal Wanderers

the Wanderers were known as the English Hockey team and thus along came the Canadien and they were nicknamed the Habs as described above for the French folk....

a whole lot of folks think the "H" in the logo is for Habs and it certainly is not it is "H" for hockey

Did you know that the Montreal Canadians are the oldest continuously operated professional Hockey team in the world

the Habs actually pre date the NHL and are the only team in the National Hockey League that existed before the league was formed

the also pre date any and all American Football teams in the NFL except the Arizona Cardinals (got that in as this is random ff thoughts)

Last edited:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

The franchise's first owner, John Ambrose O'Brien, gave the team its official name, Club de hockey Canadien. The nickname "Habs" is short for Les Habitants, which refers to the French settlers and inhabitants of the land along the St. Lawrence Gulf and River in Quebec beginning in the 17th century.

basically Treffer ol buddy not that you really do care View attachment 265149 the CH is for "Club du Hockey Canadien" which of course is french for Canadians Hockey Club...

way back when the le Club du Hockey Canadien were one of 2 Montreal hockey teams the other being the Montreal Wanderers

the Wanderers were known as the English Hockey team and thus along came the Canadien and they were nicknamed the Habs as described above for the French folk....

a whole lot of folks think the "H" in the logo is for Habs and it certainly is not it is "H" for hockey

Did you know that the Montreal Canadians are the oldest continuously operated professional Hockey team in the world

the Habs actually pre date the NHL and are the only team in the National Hockey League that existed before the league was formed

the also pre date any and all American Football teams in the NFL except the Arizona Cardinals (got that in as this is random ff thoughts)
Well habitants or wanderers, either one, should easily defeat a bag of fall lawn refuse

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TREFF

basically Treffer ol buddy not that you really do care View attachment 265149 the CH is for "Club du Hockey Canadien" which of course is french for Canadians Hockey Club...

Watch “Barkskins”... Those people, right?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Watt bookends with Miles Garret??..fuck you Lamar...holy schnikees
Packers are still in it. Watt has plety of suitors for his services

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers are still in it. Watt has plety of suitors for his services
Oh sure, I think anyone that could be considered a playoff contender is still in the running, so over half the league really. It's just that that's the scariest pairing I've heard tossed around. GB is interesting for sure, but Zadarius ain't Garrett.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh sure, I think anyone that could be considered a playoff contender is still in the running, so over half the league really. It's just that that's the scariest pairing I've heard tossed around. GB is interesting for sure, but Zadarius ain't Garrett.
No he isnt but Baker isnt Rodgers either. Also Ohio isnt home!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he isnt but Baker isnt Rodgers either. Also Ohio isnt home!
Nope, but again, I only brought it up, cuz that'd be one extremely scary set of pass rushers. Not that I think Cleveland has a better shot than anyone else, including GB. Probably a smaller chance in all likelihood. Just daydreaming about how badass that duo would be is all.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, but again, I only brought it up, cuz that'd be one extremely scary set of pass rushers. Not that I think Cleveland has a better shot than anyone else, including GB. Probably a smaller chance in all likelihood. Just daydreaming about how badass that duo would be is all.
All good. I am just getting myself excited about the possibility of signing him just to have my hopes dashed because of our current cap situation.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All good. I am just getting myself excited about the possibility of signing him just to have my hopes dashed because of our current cap situation.
Well you guys aren't the only team that's going to be saying that a lot this off-season.