• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this was a super busy Holiday Season. I barely got in to the Way Too Long League playoffs and figured most were sick of hearing about it! I'll post a little something something about it tonight though. I have some tough decisions to make. Was gonna make a 3-Way tie post/question but decided not to as it is what it is. Now I will post after the fact because it almost came down to that. I won by 2 points (Thanks fer the TD logan!). Hope all is well and everybody stays safe.
I never get sick of hearing about your exploits in the WTL league - - it's always interesting and gives a different way of thinking about fantasy. ....

BTW - hell of a game King Henry put up. ..... and got his 2,000yds - gives new meaning to 'beast-mode'

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never get sick of hearing about your exploits in the WTL league - - it's always interesting and gives a different way of thinking about fantasy. ....

BTW - hell of a game King Henry put up. ..... and got his 2,000yds - gives new meaning to 'beast-mode'
Right!!!!!!! I needed every single point too................lol. I could have missed playoffs in both money leagues and I had/have the yearly most points scored in both.............lol. Crazy year!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right!!!!!!! I needed every single point too................lol. I could have missed playoffs in both money leagues and I had/have the yearly most points scored in both.............lol. Crazy year!
Yeah, I know what you mean about a crazy yr. My 'best' team (in my eyes) scored the 2nd most pts in the league and yet I failed to even make the playoff. Of course, I had the most pts scored against me by a WIDE margin - damn scheduler. But I did manage to come away with a championship in one dynasty and 4th in another - middle of the pack in the other seasonal. .... I only did 4 this yr, mainly because I just felt it was gonna be a nightmare with no preseason and the COVID crap. ..... let's hope there is less to deal with next yr.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you police it though? With the risk of injury it’s tough in a meaningless game for that franchise
You just watch the game. Jalen Hurts had no idea why he was pulled and Doug Pederson didn't even mention that it had anything to do with injury in his press conference as he said that he was trying to win the game and he thought that Nate Sudfeld deserved a chance to "get some snaps" because he's earned it. I hope they fire his ass because if they don't the Philly fans might kill him.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just watch the game. Jalen Hurts had no idea why he was pulled and Doug Pederson didn't even mention that it had anything to do with injury in his press conference as he said that he was trying to win the game and he thought that Nate Sudfeld deserved a chance to "get some snaps" because he's earned it. I hope they fire his ass because if they don't the Philly fans might kill him.
They won’t but of course he did it on purpose. Sudfeld offered nothing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously most leagues were done, but what an insane fantasy day yesterday would have been. If we re-played our finals this week we would have had a top 5 all-time scoring week in our league and LOST

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously most leagues were done, but what an insane fantasy day yesterday would have been. If we re-played our finals this week we would have had a top 5 all-time scoring week in our league and LOST
My redraft league plays through week 17, not just the playoffs, but the pot is split into half for the playoffs winner, half for the overall points lead so everyone still accumulates pounts throughout all 17 weeks. 3 of the top six scores of the season were put up on Sunday.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Giants fan, but what Doug Pederson did today is a complete disgrace to NFL football. That is all.

How do you police it though? With the risk of injury it’s tough in a meaningless game for that franchise

He should've just started wentz, that way they could've taken their L, and not been accused of tanking

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well he did say before the game that he wanted to get Sudfield some reps in the game...

and when asked what if its close he kinda shrugged his shoulders and gave it the ol will see...

so it would appear as if it may have been his plan all along....

and he did what he was going to do

does that make him a stand up guy maybe?

but he surely pissed off his team as Bandit wrote above (and ya i watched the game) Hurts was stunned as were all the O lineman and i would guess the whole dam team...

so the stand up guy may have just lost the room....

as the Jets showed when winning and losing the 1st pick i do believe the atheletes play to win and boy oh boy Pederson surely costs his team a chance to win....

as for Phily fans killing him i might say he better worry more about the fans 90 miles or so North East up the Jersey Turnpike...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that didnt take long.... the kickoff had yet to happen and they rubbed The Comeback in again every stinking Bills game.....

oh well if ya cant beat em join em Go Bills.....

@TKOSpikes

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that didnt take long.... the kickoff had yet to happen and they rubbed The Comeback in again every stinking Bills game.....

oh well if ya cant beat em join em Go Bills.....

@TKOSpikes

Hoping titans can squeeze out the W, good odds it'll be Buf v Ten and we'll get to see the music city miracle a few times again before that rematch (even though I didn't like the titans back then when my city had a team!)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Giants fan, but what Doug Pederson did today is a complete disgrace to NFL football. That is all.

They won’t but of course he did it on purpose. Sudfeld offered nothing

He should've just started wentz, that way they could've taken their L, and not been accused of tanking

well he did say before the game that he wanted to get Sudfield some reps in the game...

and when asked what if its close he kinda shrugged his shoulders and gave it the ol will see...

so it would appear as if it may have been his plan all along....

and he did what he was going to do

does that make him a stand up guy maybe?

but he surely pissed off his team as Bandit wrote above (and ya i watched the game) Hurts was stunned as were all the O lineman and i would guess the whole dam team...

so the stand up guy may have just lost the room....

as the Jets showed when winning and losing the 1st pick i do believe the atheletes play to win and boy oh boy Pederson surely costs his team a chance to win....

as for Phily fans killing him i might say he better worry more about the fans 90 miles or so North East up the Jersey Turnpike...

Well I guess that Super Bowl win doesn't keep you from getting fired when you embarrass the organization completely. Wonder if the firing was strictly from ownership or if they got a nudge from the NFL at all. Either way he deserved it, but I'm sure it won't be long before somebody else hires him. I think the Giants should bring him in as offensive coordinator. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess that Super Bowl win doesn't keep you from getting fired when you embarrass the organization completely. Wonder if the firing was strictly from ownership or if they got a nudge from the NFL at all. Either way he deserved it, but I'm sure it won't be long before somebody else hires him. I think the Giants should bring him in as offensive coordinator. LOL.
I think hell pretty much have his pick of jobs actually. Beating BB and Brady with Nick friggin' Foles (read as- out scheming him), he'll catch on pretty quickly. I think Philly made a huge mistake. Yeah he fragged week 17, but, Wentz was the wrong horse to hitch your wagon to between them in that little battle, especially when Hurts had them looking somewhat respectable.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting move: Stafford to Rams, Goff to Lions. ..... McVay just couldn't hide his displeasure any longer. ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting move: Stafford to Rams, Goff to Lions. ..... McVay just couldn't hide his displeasure any longer. ....
Lions, fantasy wise, could be epically screwed for awhile. Goff was one step away from a shit show with McVeigh, and a better supporting cast. About the only good offensive thing they've got there, under contract is Swift, with a small nod to Hockensen. Both Golladay and Jones are UFA's, and even if the league and NFLPA work out a deal to keep the cap in the ballpark of where it was in '20, they're still right up against it at this moment.
And they didn't even get a #1 this year for him.

Rams TE's might go back to being afterthoughts also. I know Stafford doesn't have problems throwing to them, but McViegh's offense is much more dominant when the outside WR's are the focal point, and Stafford can utilize them better than Goff was doing lately. Although he might miss the 6'4" Golladay being out there

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all true. Thinking it means good things for Kupp and Woods in LA, not so good for Golladay (if he stays) or whomever they have after that. Swift may well, end up the offensive focal point - whether he can handle it or not. .....

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all true. Thinking it means good things for Kupp and Woods in LA, not so good for Golladay (if he stays) or whomever they have after that. Swift may well, end up the offensive focal point - whether he can handle it or not. .....
Golladay is a UFA and I seriously doubt he stays in Detroit. Hell, he may follow Stafford to LA, although I don't think they have the cap room to go after him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golladay is a UFA and I seriously doubt he stays in Detroit. Hell, he may follow Stafford to LA, although I don't think they have the cap room to go after him.
LA is 35 mil ova the cap as they sit now so doubt they will sign a WR they dont need
lots of teams need a WR though so he will get paid somewhere :suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its odd though because he pushed for Sneed to give Goff that huge contract