• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember last year Dan Arnold finished strong as well

he was Hail Murray's fave target for the last 1/4 of the season....

at least FF wise anyhow

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i remember last year Dan Arnold finished strong as well
he was Hail Murray's fave target for the last 1/4 of the season....
at least FF wise anyhow
Yeah, seems Kyler has no real favorites, think the way that offense is setup it's just whomever is schemed open. ...

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is a bad week for the Rodgers to Adams connection to take a dump. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was a great week to rediscover A Jones though!
Yeah, but normally one doesn't affect the other. .... just a bad game - evens Adams has one occasionally, just horrible timing for me in dynasty. Now Gesicki out as well - and he had been coming on of late. .... maybe Schultz catches 10 passes for his 50yds this week

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but normally one doesn't affect the other. .... just a bad game - evens Adams has one occasionally, just horrible timing for me in dynasty. Now Gesicki out as well - and he had been coming on of late. .... maybe Schultz catches 10 passes for his 50yds this week
I dunno about that. Adams much talked about 8 game TD streak included 8 scores 10 yards or shorter, and 5 of those shorties were 5 yards or less, a couple were even one yard specials. Only two scores that were 10+, one of which was 12. Diring that streak, Jones only had 3, one of which had to be buated from 70+ yards.
I'd say that directly impacts the RB's final tally.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno about that. Adams much talked about 8 game TD streak included 8 scores 10 yards or shorter, and 5 of those shorties were 5 yards or less, a couple were even one yard specials. Only two scores that were 10+, one of which was 12. Diring that streak, Jones only had 3, one of which had to be buated from 70+ yards.
I'd say that directly impacts the RB's final tally.
Perhaps, but I'm selfish in my thoughts - - felt I needed the usual pts from Adams this week - whereas, you not so much. ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how i hated on the titans duo of henry and AJB.......Crazy i ended up with both of them, and couldnt trade them in my main money league. Crazy they've got it done.............

Crazy how wrong I was. Also crazy how productive AJB has been. Because no one denied his talent.........But the big promotion from everyone was that he would hold this insane 30+% target share...........that was the big sell couple with his talent.....even if they were only throwing 23 times, hed get 7-9 targets. Well AJB has 20.8% target share. Corey davis right there with 18.9%. Titans are all about balance.....

AJB has ZERO double digit target games this year, and 1 thus far in his career.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy how i hated on the titans duo of henry and AJB.......Crazy i ended up with both of them, and couldnt trade them in my main money league. Crazy they've got it done.............

Crazy how wrong I was. Also crazy how productive AJB has been. Because no one denied his talent.........But the big promotion from everyone was that he would hold this insane 30+% target share...........that was the big sell couple with his talent.....even if they were only throwing 23 times, hed get 7-9 targets. Well AJB has 20.8% target share. Corey davis right there with 18.9%. Titans are all about balance.....

AJB has ZERO double digit target games this year, and 1 thus far in his career.
Davis has definitely outperformed. Maybe hes not a first round bust after all?? But, like you said, Brown still gets the job done. I can only imagine what he'd be putting out if here were on a more pass happy team, scary

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davis has definitely outperformed. Maybe hes not a first round bust after all?? But, like you said, Brown still gets the job done. I can only imagine what he'd be putting out if here were on a more pass happy team, scary
I know it’s craZy. I was worried about not enough targets and needing to be so efficient... everyone else said he’d produce because he’d have a billion targets.

And dude just does work. Davis does look quite good too

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on Twitter. I'm fairly certain I'd probably just quit playing FF after that. At least for a year

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on Twitter. I'm fairly certain I'd probably just quit playing FF after that. At least for a year

Wow, what a miracle for the other guy. And I can't blame the loser for playing Ebron and JuJu because you never know if there will be a stat correction to erase his very slim lead going into that game.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, some pretty serious negative points for turnovers in the league. Sucks, but thats what it is.
you quit i hound you that could be worse

but holy crap i know the feeling didnt get there the same way but losing by point 02 in the semis really stung....

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Vikings, man. Dalvin Cook starts out running great, gets a TD. Then fucking Mike Boone vultures a TD away from him and then the other times they get close to the end zone, they don't even have him on the field (used Boone and Abdullah). It's the Finals and that's at least one, likely two TDs I missed out on.

Oh well. At least I'm not facing Kamara

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Vikings, man. Dalvin Cook starts out running great, gets a TD. Then fucking Mike Boone vultures a TD away from him and then the other times they get close to the end zone, they don't even have him on the field (used Boone and Abdullah). It's the Finals and that's at least one, likely two TDs I missed out on.

Oh well. At least I'm not facing Kamara

Facing Cook and I definitely feel like I dodged several redzone bullets.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facing Cook and I definitely feel like I dodged several redzone bullets.

You did. It was ridiculous. Zimmer needs to be fired. He's a bad coach (he also screwed up the TO situation at the end of the first half, wasting a ridiculous 12 seconds after a completion in the middle of the field and didn't call a TO but then called one late as Cousins was gonna run a play)