• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James Robinson (ankle) has been ruled out for Week 16 against Chicago.​

The Jaguars rested Robinson this week with the hopes he could play without practicing. He didn't make enough progress and will now miss his first game. Robinson is one of the most durable backs in the league, but resting him is the right decision. The Jaguars will go with a committee of Dare Ogunbowale and Devine Ozigbo with Robinson out. With only one game remaining, it's possible Robinson is shut down.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just when u thought it couldnt get worse cant play for 5 days

Jarvis Landry, Rashard HIggins, and Donovan Peoples-Jones have been deemed COVID-19 high-risk close contacts.​

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just when u thought it couldnt get worse cant play for 5 days

Jarvis Landry, Rashard HIggins, and Donovan Peoples-Jones have been deemed COVID-19 high-risk close contacts.​

Finally...first piece of bad news the past three days that doesnt hit me

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Vikings, man. Dalvin Cook starts out running great, gets a TD. Then fucking Mike Boone vultures a TD away from him and then the other times they get close to the end zone, they don't even have him on the field (used Boone and Abdullah). It's the Finals and that's at least one, likely two TDs I missed out on.

Oh well. At least I'm not facing Kamara
Yeah, I’m a Cook owner who was Kamara’d... . Last minute put Gaskin in instead of Zeke, so still have a puncher’s chance at least...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F Aaron Rodgers, F D. Adams, and F the Packers and thier bullshit passing TD's inside the ten...what utter F'N horseshit...I hope they get thier asses handed to them round 1

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
F Aaron Rodgers, F D. Adams, and F the Packers and thier bullshit passing TD's inside the ten...what utter F'N horseshit...I hope they get thier asses handed to them round 1
If they keep this up they won’t be playing in round 1!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well one and done, whaye er round that might be.

UnF'Nbelievable that I lost all 3.

I need a time out

LOL, you're likely to be very unhappy. Green Bay not having to play in round 1 and home field advantage in that cold weather are going to make things really tough for their first playoff opponent.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, who has started doing mock drafts for next year?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scouting and draft tips for next year's season:

Zeke Elliott is washed. Draft accordingly

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been saying it all year that he looks slow. Glad, I'm not the only one who noticed.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The other thing, too, is that it seems very fruitful to go with rookie RB's. I took Kamara in the first round this year, but there seems to be a good supply of young RB's that produce. James Robinson, of course, but Jonathan Taylor, Antonio Gibson, J.K. Dobbins, and Swift have all been pretty useful, especially late in the season. There isn't much reason to draft Zeke in the first round, or maybe not even in the second round, IMO, since there is a good chance that you will get better production out of several younger RB's, many of whom will still be available after the second round.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is a tough one... Don’t know how much of it has to do with Dak being out, but didn’t seem to affect Pollard as much...

All I know is this is yet another setback for RBs in the NFL demanding high pay. Bottom line is that if you are set up to be a good running team, or if you are set up to be more of a team that uses scatbacks or what have you, there are literally a hundred backs that can produce what you need from the position.

Might some be a BIT better or be more likely to break that special play? Sure! But is it worth paying that guy $12-$15 million a season as opposed to $3-$5 million? Hell no!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke is a tough one... Don’t know how much of it has to do with Dak being out, but didn’t seem to affect Pollard as much...

All I know is this is yet another setback for RBs in the NFL demanding high pay. Bottom line is that if you are set up to be a good running team, or if you are set up to be more of a team that uses scatbacks or what have you, there are literally a hundred backs that can produce what you need from the position.

Might some be a BIT better or be more likely to break that special play? Sure! But is it worth paying that guy $12-$15 million a season as opposed to $3-$5 million? Hell no!

Yeah, pretty much. You spend your money on QB, LT, and pass rushers. It seems like you can get away with spending less draft capital and salary cap money on the other positions.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RE: Zeke- the entire Dallas O line, in the last 3 games, didn't have a single member of the line that started the season, and they've had injury issue all across that line all year long. I don't think the starting five had more than one game where all 5 started.
Of course, they also lost their QB, and as the losses piled up, yes, he certainly seemed to have a case of "dontgiveafuckitis". I'm not saying there isnt something there, but I wouldn't write him too fast.

He'll be a top RB again, maybe not top 3-5, but he'll be worthy of a high pick

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - hey man, haven't seen any post lately on your Way To Long league - out of it this yr or just set to go ???

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Giants fan, but what Doug Pederson did today is a complete disgrace to NFL football. That is all.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Giants fan, but what Doug Pederson did today is a complete disgrace to NFL football. That is all.
How do you police it though? With the risk of injury it’s tough in a meaningless game for that franchise

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Sam Sportboy - hey man, haven't seen any post lately on your Way To Long league - out of it this yr or just set to go ???
Yeah, this was a super busy Holiday Season. I barely got in to the Way Too Long League playoffs and figured most were sick of hearing about it! I'll post a little something something about it tonight though. I have some tough decisions to make. Was gonna make a 3-Way tie post/question but decided not to as it is what it is. Now I will post after the fact because it almost came down to that. I won by 2 points (Thanks fer the TD logan!). Hope all is well and everybody stays safe.