• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cash in on Julio's big day, dude isnt due to find the end zone again for five weeks. Go big, Kittle big.
Agreed. It's why I always avoid drafting Julio. He's a big name and his end of season numbers are great, but he's so boom or bust week to week. He'll give you 4 catches for 50 yards two or three weeks in a row and then 8 for 170 and 2 or 3 TDs. And because of his talent, you can basically never take him out of your line up so you're stuck enduring some subpar weeks where he will kill you. If a Julio Jones owners can use him to get another big name that's more consistent, you should do it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in a 10 team. Gibson is testing my faith. LOL

Rivera is a moron. Beyond his stupid Kyle Allen decisions and going for 2 today and losing the game, his RBBC approach makes no sense. Gibson looks to be the best back, but he won't ever give him a real work load. McKissic sometimes finds a rhythm, but then he takes him out. And Peyton Barber gets thrown in there because sure, why the hell not.

TLDR version, I'm a bitter Gibson owner and Rivera is 100% tanking any value he has.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera is a moron. Beyond his stupid Kyle Allen decisions and going for 2 today and losing the game, his RBBC approach makes no sense. Gibson looks to be the best back, but he won't ever give him a real work load. McKissic sometimes finds a rhythm, but then he takes him out. And Peyton Barber gets thrown in there because sure, why the hell not.

TLDR version, I'm a bitter Gibson owner and Rivera is 100% tanking any value he has.

I dropped him. No need for me to roster someone who who looks like he'll be a RB3/RB4 ROS. He looked like he would be a RB2, but he's losing too many receiving opportunities to McKissic now. I added Hardman, but I'm considering playing the handcuff game with Tony Pollard. I'm not the Zeke owner.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive gotten a few wrong this year..but not Justin Jefferson. Dude is a friggin stud
Yeah cant remember what I said about him, will have to look back, but I knew he would be a stud

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 30min of last nights game was like following HS teams. ..... ARI finally got going after that but only because the 'boys were so friggin bad. ..... ugly.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first 30min of last nights game was like following HS teams. ..... ARI finally got going after that but only because the 'boys were so friggin bad. ..... ugly.
accurate. That game was awful and TNF this week will be even worse.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins???

Why bench Fitzpatrick now?? they have a decent chance to make the playoffs, at this moment in time...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua dominating practice??

I think it is too soon... Especially with a veteran QB...

Personally, I think it is better for team with a veteran QB, to make the change in a game... Not 2 weeks before.. In fact 2 weeks before is the worst time!!! you make a change, don't let your opposing team prepare for it!!! Show teams why they HAVE to prepare for him!!! while giving him confidence..

Look how Baker Mayfield came into the NFL, The browns were losing to the JETS, and they put in Mayfield, and the Jets had no answers for him!!!

My only reason I could think of for this change is that at 3-3 the Dolphins are PLAYING TOO WELLL... LET THE TEAM HAVE GROWING PAINS during the season, and get back to their losing ways...

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They arent going anywhere this year so it makes sense if Tua is doing his part in practice. It makes sense to let him take his lumps and take over his franchise and start growing into the role.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins???

Why bench Fitzpatrick now?? they have a decent chance to make the playoffs, at this moment in time...

Bills fans rejoice, one less competitor in the field for the division

agree with the others, that it makes sense to get the rookie some playing time, but shit, at least wait for Fitz to have his 3INT game then put Tua in and don't look back

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just talking things out loud and looking for a little feed back here:

I'm basically stuck with Gibson for now right? With my roster, I don't intend to play him unless I've got injuries or a bye. He hasn't looked good recently and is stuck in an RBBC. I thought about dropping him but the only options are temporary guys (Justin Jackson or Jerick McKinnon) or James White, Pats RB and who knows what that situation is. JD McKissic is available if WFT starts giving him significantly more than Gibson. Gibson does have a good match up this week vs Dallas, who everyone scores against, but I'm really looking season long here. The league is half-PPR. If I knew Ekeler and Mostert were out for significantly more time, I'd go with their back ups but it sounds like its just gonna be 1 or 2 more weeks. I'm not sure White is much better than Gibson's current situation. He catches passes, but that's it. At least Gibson appears to get some goal line work.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

agree with the others, that it makes sense to get the rookie some playing time, but shit, at least wait for Fitz to have his 3INT game then put Tua in and don't look back
This is why I think Fitz was part of the discussion. He can still make alot of money helping the kid learn while cheering him on.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rejoice?
Our D line is in shambles (no injuries), getting manhandled by the Titans without Lewan and half the Chiefs starters hurt.
Tremaine Edmunds is not progressing into a good MLB. I wouldn't be surprised to see him move outside when Milano gets back.

I would love to see us trade for a LB.

Our pass rush is non existent. It's embarrassing.

Allen is in a little funk, although just missed a couple big plays this week. KC DB knocked a couple TD's away last second.
But O line is getting no push in run game.

Not rejoicing.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have Jeudy on a few teams. Is it time to trade him in for Tim Patrick?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just talking things out loud and looking for a little feed back here:

I'm basically stuck with Gibson for now right? With my roster, I don't intend to play him unless I've got injuries or a bye. He hasn't looked good recently and is stuck in an RBBC. I thought about dropping him but the only options are temporary guys (Justin Jackson or Jerick McKinnon) or James White, Pats RB and who knows what that situation is. JD McKissic is available if WFT starts giving him significantly more than Gibson. Gibson does have a good match up this week vs Dallas, who everyone scores against, but I'm really looking season long here. The league is half-PPR. If I knew Ekeler and Mostert were out for significantly more time, I'd go with their back ups but it sounds like its just gonna be 1 or 2 more weeks. I'm not sure White is much better than Gibson's current situation. He catches passes, but that's it. At least Gibson appears to get some goal line work.

I think you hang onto Gibson if you have space, but he is in a RBBC on a bad offense. Fantasy experts are even recommending the Dallas defense as one of the top streaming options this week because they are facing Washington. Mostert reportedly has a high ankle sprain, so he should be out for a while. Justin Jackson seems like a pretty good add. Ekeler said a few days ago that he hopes to be back in 3 to 4 weeks.