• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I do stuff just to pass the time. So, I was looking at various rosters in my leagues the other day and thought to myself, gee who would have guessed that names like; Miles Gaskin, James Robinson. Mike Davis, Robby Anderson, Andy Dalton, and Greg Ward would actually be players you'd start (and be happy about it). I'm sure there are others, those just stuck out to me. ....

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes I do stuff just to pass the time. So, I was looking at various rosters in my leagues the other day and thought to myself, gee who would have guessed that names like; Miles Gaskin, James Robinson. Mike Davis, Robby Anderson, Andy Dalton, and Greg Ward would actually be players you'd start (and be happy about it). I'm sure there are others, those just stuck out to me. ....
Yeah I do that sometimes. Typically while kicking myself for having half of the players on my watchlist and not having the confidence to drop someone to pick them up

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Waivers have saved my season with guys like Gibson, Gaskin, and Robinson. Of course losing two guys for the season and Chubb long term sort of forced my hand.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody picking up Perine now that Bell is gone? Only 4.6 seconds in the 40 for Perine, but that 40 time didn't stop CEH from being a fantasy star.
Josh Adams has always accounted well for himself when given opportunities, I wouldn't be surprised to see him sneak into the discussion.

Not that I'm advocating for him or against Perine, but I certainly wouldn't be jumping to add Perine in a redraft. I'd wanna see that situation play itself out unless there was an utter waste of a roster space available

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i knew investing in the titans was gonna pay off
Now, if I truly wanted to poke the bear, I'd be all over "how about the Henry 94 yd TD?", "how about that 50 yd catch and run?", "howabout those 2 TD days by both of em?"

But I'm not saying nothin'. ;)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, if I truly wanted to poke the bear, I'd be all over "how about the Henry 94 yd TD?", "how about that 50 yd catch and run?", "howabout those 2 TD days by both of em?"

But I'm not saying nothin'. ;)
yeah , i mean splash plays, absolutely......he actually looked really good in this one, he shoulf of texans run d is bad.........i mean i didnt see that coming..............

the catch and run too may be his long catch and run all year...........

He still scares me as TD dependent......and hes been hit or miss........Last year was some of the same, but he had a td every damn week

regardless. im gonna ride it.

jonnu smith......woof i'll poke there, you told me he was special lol........

but im gonna ride it while i can, If I can get a big trade for them, i may take it.

4 of their wins have come against teams that are a combined 4-15............they've won those games by a combined 12 points. 6 of those points came from an overtime touchdown......

schedule gets a harder now, bears, steelers, colts, ravens, colts, juicy to close the year in the playoffs though man, lions packers, texans

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah , i mean splash plays, absolutely......he actually looked really good in this one, he shoulf of texans run d is bad.........i mean i didnt see that coming..............

the catch and run too may be his long catch and run all year...........

He still scares me as TD dependent......and hes been hit or miss........Last year was some of the same, but he had a td every damn week

regardless. im gonna ride it.

jonnu smith......woof i'll poke there, you told me he was special lol........

but im gonna ride it while i can, If I can get a big trade for them, i may take it.

4 of their wins have come against teams that are a combined 4-15............they've won those games by a combined 12 points. 6 of those points came from an overtime touchdown......

schedule gets a harder now, bears, steelers, colts, ravens, colts, juicy to close the year in the playoffs though man, lions packers, texans
I don't recall ever advocating for J. Smith..pretty sure ive always been pretty meh on him. Although, when Brown was out, I likely expected him to have a significant role, maybe? But yea, smith has never been "my guy"

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Antonio Gibson a drop? Playing in a RB committee on a bad offensive football team. Ingram hurt his ankle. Maybe I bring back Dobbins.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Antonio Gibson a drop? Playing in a RB committee on a bad offensive football team. Ingram hurt his ankle. Maybe I bring back Dobbins.
I would not drop Gibson. If I was in that league you could get some return in a trade.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on league size, he could be. 8 team, yes certainly. Ten team, meh, maybe, 12 or more, no.
I think wether he or Dobbins is more roster worthy I think comes down to Ingram's ankle

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall ever advocating for J. Smith..pretty sure ive always been pretty meh on him. Although, when Brown was out, I likely expected him to have a significant role, maybe? But yea, smith has never been "my guy"
Yeah maybe that was it. I recall something about him... I dunno don’t mind me

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on league size, he could be. 8 team, yes certainly. Ten team, meh, maybe, 12 or more, no.
I think wether he or Dobbins is more roster worthy I think comes down to Ingram's ankle

I'm in a 10 team. Gibson is testing my faith. LOL

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anything more dependable in football than Daniel Jones turning the ball over at least once per game?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Claypool a WR2 now?