• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just talking things out loud and looking for a little feed back here:

I'm basically stuck with Gibson for now right? With my roster, I don't intend to play him unless I've got injuries or a bye. He hasn't looked good recently and is stuck in an RBBC. I thought about dropping him but the only options are temporary guys (Justin Jackson or Jerick McKinnon) or James White, Pats RB and who knows what that situation is. JD McKissic is available if WFT starts giving him significantly more than Gibson. Gibson does have a good match up this week vs Dallas, who everyone scores against, but I'm really looking season long here. The league is half-PPR. If I knew Ekeler and Mostert were out for significantly more time, I'd go with their back ups but it sounds like its just gonna be 1 or 2 more weeks. I'm not sure White is much better than Gibson's current situation. He catches passes, but that's it. At least Gibson appears to get some goal line work.
I think you have to hold onto him if you don't need him. I haven't been watching the Team much, but it doesn't look like anyone is really taking control of that backfield.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROS PPR

Diontae Johnson
Tee Higgins
Mike Williams-Big upgrade with hebert

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been touting him. Even in your post you did.
i have been touting him. I think he does get an upgrade. I did in the post because IMHO the immediate notion would be hes ranked 3rd........actualy think he still may be....just curious what others think..........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins
Williams

D. Johnson

Honestly think both Higgins and Williams are the correct answer, but I like Higgins better than Williams

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Higgins
Williams

D. Johnson

Honestly think both Higgins and Williams are the correct answer, but I like Higgins better than Williams
So down on diontae. In stiller country we had him as our wr1

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clay:canada:Pool Baby!

Im debating on my WR situation. I’ve got 2 WR and 1 Flex and have Claypool, Julio, Golladay, Higgins and K. Allen. I’m kind of trying to unload Julio.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So down on diontae. In stiller country we had him as our wr1
I'm not sure why? Zero hundred yard games, zero multiple score games, undersized, isnt as good as JuJu, and Claypool is probably better than the both of them.
I'm still wondering how a kick returner got as far as he did

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why? Zero hundred yard games, zero multiple score games, undersized, isnt as good as JuJu, and Claypool is probably better than the both of them.
I'm still wondering how a kick returner got as far as he did
Check the numbers . They give him the targets, he also worked with duck Hodges last year, and Rudolph, but you knew that.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Check the numbers . They give him the targets, he also worked with duck Hodges last year, and Rudolph, but you knew that.
I did check the numbers :). Thats where the zeros came from.

Juju, in his career, and thus far Claypool, have better numbers, and they certainly pass the eye test much more easily

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did check the numbers :). Thats where the zeros came from.

Juju, in his career, and thus far Claypool, have better numbers, and they certainly pass the eye test much more easily
when has juju passed the eye test since AB left? and claypool has got to play with ben......again, different players....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when has juju passed the eye test since AB left? and claypool has got to play with ben......again, different players....
Just calling it how I see it, as a completely nondescript football fan with no skin the game on any Steelers WR's, real or fantasywise. I wouldnt buy Diontae as anything but a kick returner and/or situational slot man for my team

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to hold onto him if you don't need him. I haven't been watching the Team much, but it doesn't look like anyone is really taking control of that backfield.

I don't really need him...maybe. Rest of season, I probably won't play him if people stay healthy. But I am sorta pondering playing him (or one of those other backs like McKinnon/Jackson) in my Flex over Robert Woods, who faces Chicago this week. Gibson is facing Dallas and Jackson is facing Jax. Those are favorable match ups. I suppose I could drop Gibson for one and pick him up later if he's still there. I just like having depth and there's no other backs available that actually play. I

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just calling it how I see it, as a completely nondescript football fan with no skin the game on any Steelers WR's, real or fantasywise. I wouldnt buy Diontae as anything but a kick returner and/or situational slot man for my team
he was penciled in for 8-10 targets a game.......looked right, got 10 and 13 respectively beore injury

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really need him...maybe. Rest of season, I probably won't play him if people stay healthy. But I am sorta pondering playing him (or one of those other backs like McKinnon/Jackson) in my Flex over Robert Woods, who faces Chicago this week. Gibson is facing Dallas and Jackson is facing Jax. Those are favorable match ups. I suppose I could drop Gibson for one and pick him up later if he's still there. I just like having depth and there's no other backs available that actually play. I
Maybe package him with another RB or a WR for an upgrade? Are there any Washington Football Team fans in your league?