• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm being stupid, I guess. LOL. I'm only playing in 2 leagues, and I own AROB in the other, so I'd rather just have him in both. Plus, I have some concerns about Dalton coming in.
Honestly it comes down to personal preference, and I very much prefer Dalton to Cooper over Foles to AROB

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it comes down to personal preference, and I very much prefer Dalton to Cooper over Foles to AROB

Yeah, it's just a personal preference for me. I already have AROB on my other team, so I'd love to have him on both teams, and I think AROB has less receivers to compete with, but on the other hand, Dallas does have the more dynamic offense. I was a little surprised (and amused) by the reaction. I did try to sell her Julio last week, so maybe I'm annoying.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that whenever you read columns about who to pick up on waivers they want to tell you that you should pick up guys like Alexander Mattison as if he's available in any league any of us are in. I don't really care if he's available in 32% of ESPN leagues, that just means that 32% of ESPN leagues are filled with morons. LOL.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper has been inconsistent, but better with Dak, but I think some are forgetting he was awful prior going to Dallas who knows if he meshes well with Dalton. I don't like Robinson, but he's the guy in Chicago. That trade would be a big no for me.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta tell you this story from my other dynasty league.

One of the owners has a decent, young team, but they just haven't got going.
He's in last place (0-10)
But he had 2 really good QB.
So he decided to trade Mahomes for some help.
Not sure who offered him what but he ended up getting a 2021 1st round pick, Russell Gage and Raheem Mostert for Mahomes.
Then his other really good QB (Dak Prescott) went down.

The owner that traded him for Mahomes claimed Andy Dalton.
Cold.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that whenever you read columns about who to pick up on waivers they want to tell you that you should pick up guys like Alexander Mattison as if he's available in any league any of us are in. I don't really care if he's available in 32% of ESPN leagues, that just means that 32% of ESPN leagues are filled with morons. LOL.
Right, Mattison was gone in most of my leagues either day 1 of week 1. Maybe like an 8 team league he is available lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta tell you this story from my other dynasty league.

One of the owners has a decent, young team, but they just haven't got going.
He's in last place (0-10)
But he had 2 really good QB.
So he decided to trade Mahomes for some help.
Not sure who offered him what but he ended up getting a 2021 1st round pick, Russell Gage and Raheem Mostert for Mahomes.
Then his other really good QB (Dak Prescott) went down.

The owner that traded him for Mahomes claimed Andy Dalton.
Cold.

jim carrey laughing GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper has been inconsistent, but better with Dak, but I think some are forgetting he was awful prior going to Dallas who knows if he meshes well with Dalton. I don't like Robinson, but he's the guy in Chicago. That trade would be a big no for me.
Back to back 1k yard seasons before Carr completely lost his nerve is hardly awful. When it comes to maintaining outside WR's fantasy value, I'd bank on Dalton over Carr any day.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those of us around here never have a shot at those guys, other than the surprise, injury created openings the spring up from time to time. Best case there's some dude in the "others to watch" listings

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Bell or keep him?

Keep him unless someone just wants to give you something sweet right now. His value really isn’t good tbh and you’d have to try to sell him to someone. Better off seeing where he lands and going from there.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody like Diontae Johnson ROS better than Boyd or Lamb in a half-PPR? Diontae is past his bye week, and I still believe in his potential to perform like a WR1. Boyd and Lamb seem to be either a WR2 or WR3.

I'm playing in Yahoo. 15 man roster. I want to have no more than four WR, so that I can roster at least 6 RB's.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anybody like Diontae Johnson ROS better than Boyd or Lamb in a half-PPR? Diontae is past his bye week, and I still believe in his potential to perform like a WR1. Boyd and Lamb seem to be either a WR2 or WR3.

I'm playing in Yahoo. 15 man roster. I want to have no more than four WR, so that I can roster at least 6 RB's.

I do not.
Not even including Johnson's current injury issues.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody picking up Perine now that Bell is gone? Only 4.6 seconds in the 40 for Perine, but that 40 time didn't stop CEH from being a fantasy star.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not.
Not even including Johnson's current injury issues.

I dropped him last week for Mattison. I was thinking of bringing him back, but someone else picked him up. I think you're right. Boyd and Lamb are producing, and there just isn't room on my 15-man roster to keep someone like Diontae who is constantly injured.

I also worry that it's gonna be a different WR that is featured every week in Pittsburgh and that the Steelers run game and D could easily just control the game and somewhat freeze out the receivers. There is no such worry with Boyd and Lamb. Cincy and Dallas are going to be trailing a lot and they love throwing to those receivers.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody picking up Perine now that Bell is gone? Only 4.6 seconds in the 40 for Perine, but that 40 time didn't stop CEH from being a fantasy star.
The only RB ahead of Perine is the 100-year old HOF Gore.

And then there's the basketGase HC.

I have Perine in both dynasty leagues. Not rushing to grab him in redraft yet. He does play for a terrible Jets team that usually have to abandon the run to play catch-up.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have Perine in both dynasty leagues. Not rushing to grab him in redraft yet. He does play for a terrible Jets team that usually have to abandon the run to play catch-up.

LOL. Being a Niner fan, I love Gore, of course. I read that his son is playing college football at Southern Miss. It would be neat to see them play in the NFL together.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have him in D1. Loved his game in college and thought it would transition well. He’s not a burner but he can be slippery