• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players are paid on a per game
@averagejoe

one of the writers on rotoworld (Michelle Magduzik) literally just posted the "which top RBs aren't going to repeat this year" game that you have posted on here consistently over the last few years.

like, its seriously just a verbatim rip off - she even calls out the # of RBs that failed to repeat over the last few years before she asks "so who doesn't repeat in 2020? - try to name 6"

for some odd reason it shows up on my twitter app on phone, but not on website, so I can't post a picture of her stealing your idea/work

so it is confirmed, the "experts" are totally reading these posts and stealing this work, not just a conspiracy theory any longer @TREFF
Theivin' assed sonsabitches

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBA approved, CAP set at $198.2 million. .... a little good news to go with all virus hysteria ....

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBA approved, CAP set at $198.2 million. .... a little good news to go with all virus hysteria ....
Roughly 10 mil more than originally anticipated..good, although rosters are expanding, and minimal salaries going up, so just slightly better than a wash, as far as giving teams more wiggle room with where they thought they'd be.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing a lot of peeps complaining that the NFL shouldn't be moving forward right now. Personally, I don't see the issue. Vast majority of what's going on can be done via phone, email, fax, e-doc's..etc.. Outside of a players physical, I really don't see any issues. And between all these mega rich assholes and thier access to private planes and team physicians, that can easily be worked around. I guess its the optics?.
But sure, people who don't care about the NDL, I can see thier point. It probably does look insensitive. But for the millions who do care, every little tidbit that comes across the wire is an opportunity to be distracted from all the ridiculous-ness going right now. We can talk about how our teams won, how they screwed the pooch, what they should do now...anything other than, gee winder what's gonna happen with this stupid virus next.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seeing a lot of peeps complaining that the NFL shouldn't be moving forward right now. Personally, I don't see the issue. Vast majority of what's going on can be done via phone, email, fax, e-doc's..etc.. Outside of a players physical, I really don't see any issues. And between all these mega rich assholes and thier access to private planes and team physicians, that can easily be worked around. I guess its the optics?.
But sure, people who don't care about the NDL, I can see thier point. It probably does look insensitive. But for the millions who do care, every little tidbit that comes across the wire is an opportunity to be distracted from all the ridiculous-ness going right now. We can talk about how our teams won, how they screwed the pooch, what they should do now...anything other than, gee winder what's gonna happen with this stupid virus next.

this draft will set the bar for viewership #s - no other sports going on, people looking for anything to pay attention to, and the 500-700k people that attend the draft will have to be at home watching.

crazy times

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!! I knew they were shopping him, but didn't think they would eat that much dead money. That adds another free agent running back to the mix and changes things in LA big time.

Rams released RB Todd Gurley with a post-June 1 designation.
Gurley just signed a "four-year, $60 million" extension in July 2018. The Rams spent weeks trying to trade Gurley but could not find a taker for his albatross of a deal. Even with the post-June 1 designation, the move provides only modest salary cap relief ($5.5 million this year). It was prompted by a $10.5 million roster bonus that was about to come due. The Rams benefit more in terms of real cash than salary cap. Gurley was cruising along as one of the best non-quarterback offensive players in the league until ankle and knee issues began to slow him down in late 2018. He was not himself in the playoffs and the reduced form carried over to 2019, where he averaged 3.8 yards per carry. Although he is still only 25 years old, Gurley's knee issues are chronic. His release further gluts the running back market.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he didn't last long as a FA. .... good fit with ATL. ....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact
Was doing some early rankings and was looking at the stats from 2019 and one stat caught my eye.

Emmanuel Sanders played 17 regular season games. Yep, 17 games.
He was traded from Denver to San Fran and never got a bye.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact
Was doing some early rankings and was looking at the stats from 2019 and one stat caught my eye.

Emmanuel Sanders played 17 regular season games. Yep, 17 games.
He was traded from Denver to San Fran and never got a bye.
And now he's in New Orleans..

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Back to back 7 round 1 QB Dynasty startup mocks with rookies included

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should make some people happy. ....
Texans acquired WR Brandin Cooks and a 2022 fourth-round pick from the Rams in exchange for the No. 57 overall pick of the 2020 draft.