• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it has been mentioned, Mixon went out in South Beach and got fucked up to the point of having Uber called to takehim back to the hotel. I have no other options in our cha.pionship week. This fuck wad better get 20-25 carries.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure it has been mentioned, Mixon went out in South Beach and got fucked up to the point of having Uber called to takehim back to the hotel. I have no other options in our cha.pionship week. This fuck wad better get 20-25 carries.

upload_2019-12-22_10-22-13.png

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:
The RB situation in Baltimore.
If Justice Hill is the RB of their future, then why is Gus getting the carries?
Are they showcasing Gus for the off-season?

Hill has not impressed me. At all.
If he's supposed to be their back of their future, they might want to change their projections.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:
The RB situation in Baltimore.
If Justice Hill is the RB of their future, then why is Gus getting the carries?
Are they showcasing Gus for the off-season?

Hill has not impressed me. At all.
If he's supposed to be their back of their future, they might want to change their projections.
Bc like Darrel Henderson, and like Darwin Thompson. Everyone fell for the fantasy analyst hype. Mid round picks are just that, mid round picks. Gus is the back they trust, and his ypc and efficiency are very very good. They will use .Hill has a change of pace role.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if i would have known that Mostert would be a key cog in the 9ers offense, i never would have dropped him in D2 last season.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, if i would have known that Mostert would be a key cog in the 9ers offense, i never would have dropped him in D2 last season.
That's a Shannahan for ya. ... RB's are like little chess pieces (pawns) - they're all equal, who does what is based on his flavor of the day. ......

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year it could be him, or Coleman, or Jeff Wilson, or Brieda, or whomever they draft to replace any of the above. Either way, I'm sure it'll at least appear to be a CF situation to avoid for fantasy purposes, one that will no doubt eventually lead to one guy being a savior, but good luck guessing the right one

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a Shannahan for ya. ... RB's are like little chess pieces (pawns) - they're all equal, who does what is based on his flavor of the day. ......
I'll give you 1 guess who picked up Mostert after i dropped him last year.
Next year it could be him, or Coleman, or Jeff Wilson, or Brieda, or whomever they draft to replace any of the above. Either way, I'm sure it'll at least appear to be a CF situation to avoid for fantasy purposes, one that will no doubt eventually lead to one guy being a savior, but good luck guessing the right one
I know. You're right.

But it was D2, man!
D2 is the place where ambiguous long-shot players who are otherwise worthless live and breathe.

:frusty:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hummm, I'm sure his handle begins with T. .....
But the master ended up dropping him at the end of August. Shocker!
Fuzzy picked him up a couple weeks later. Then dropped him at the end of October.
A week later femurov nabbed him.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the master ended up dropping him at the end of August. Shocker!
Fuzzy picked him up a couple weeks later. Then dropped him at the end of October.
A week later femurov nabbed him.
Which speaks volumes for the uncertainty with SF rbs. ...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are everyones thoughts on Tyler Higbee. I know everyone thought once everett came back he'd go back into obscurity.

But he didnt, he continued to go nuts.

Everett was supposed to be the receiving TE, higbee the blocker. B/w the 2 of them the rams were throwing what 8-10 targets a game to the TE(I think). They clearly use the TE.

Somewhere higbee learned to catch, and run some nice routes. He gained Goff's trust, and Mcvay's. Now hes pegged down the rankings again.

I have a dynasty startup coming up, I think hes someone im targeting to get later, and have a top TE. Theres no denying what he did, against some good D's as well. Higbee got re-signed. Everett is still on his rookie deal. I think the writing is on the wall that higbee is the guy. To the rams, it doesnt matter if they use or dont use everett this season, hes cheap.

If higbee continues to garner say 6-8 targets a game. I dont see how he isnt a constant top 5-6 tight end.

thoughts?

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are everyones thoughts on Tyler Higbee. I know everyone thought once everett came back he'd go back into obscurity.

Everett was supposed to be the receiving TE, higbee the blocker. B/w the 2 of them the rams were throwing what 8-10 targets a game to the TE(I think). They clearly use the TE.

Somewhere higbee learned to catch, and run some nice routes. He gained Goff's trust, and Mcvay's. Now hes pegged down the rankings again.

I have a dynasty startup coming up, I think hes someone im targeting to get later, and have a top TE. Theres no denying what he did, against some good D's as well. Higbee got re-signed. Everett is still on his rookie deal. I think the writing is on the wall that higbee is the guy. To the rams, it doesnt matter if they use or dont use everett this season, hes cheap.

If higbee continues to garner say 6-8 targets a game. I dont see how he isnt a constant top 5-6 tight end.

thoughts?
I'd say he's worth a flyer.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thoughts?
I'd say if McViegh wants to continue to be mediocre and miss the playoffs like he did this year, Higbee will be a fine fantasy TE. If he wants to get back to the dance, he'll keep the TE's where they belong, on the line to block, not Cooper Kupp, and let Kupp do his thing, not stay in to block like he was doing the final third of the season.
Think McViegh outsmarted himself with those gameplans down the stretch.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say if McViegh wants to continue to be mediocre and miss the playoffs like he did this year, Higbee will be a fine fantasy TE. If he wants to get back to the dance, he'll keep the TE's where they belong, on the line to block, not Cooper Kupp, and let Kupp do his thing, not stay in to block like he was doing the final third of the season.
Think McViegh outsmarted himself with those gameplans down the stretch.
Perhaps. But his desire to use the tight end was always there.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I admit i did not read everything.
But a value that really cant be factored in is how the owners view the players. There are some players who may have a value that some owners dont trust, or will never see the same way.

agree completely - especially when you start factoring in 'potential' in dynasty settings, you create a lot of wiggle room for upgrades/downgrades on player valuation

I'm sure a big knock on Hill is all of the off-field shenanigans, but I'd love it if someone would treat a guy I view as a top 3 dynasty WR as the WR7 overall, and behind Odell and Amari, of all people