• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to one of my fave players of all time (Brees)

what the hell is my stupid coaching staff doing

with under a minute to go and no time outs.. Watson pulls a miracle out of his arm and Hopkin's hands...

then they cant figure out that with 6 seconds left you dont leave Drew the 5 to 10 yard zone wide open

why the hell can they have 2 or was it even 3 coverage guys back covering a 35 plus yard pass

i may be a Canadian loving hockey guy

but seriously cover the short pass and blitz and take his last few seconds away....

Watson deserves better as does Watt Nuk and the rest...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to one of my fave players of all time (Brees)

what the hell is my stupid coaching staff doing

with under a minute to go and no time outs.. Watson pulls a miracle out of his arm and Hopkin's hands...

then they cant figure out that with 6 seconds left you dont leave Drew the 5 to 10 yard zone wide open

why the hell can they have 2 or was it even 3 coverage guys back covering a 35 plus yard pass

i may be a Canadian loving hockey guy

but seriously cover the short pass and blitz and take his last few seconds away....

Watson deserves better as does Watt Nuk and the rest...
Gotta love the prevent defense..if a FG can win it, it'll beat you everytime

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That final play of the Vikings/Packers game just flat-out embarrassed me.

@Trudem , congrats to your Packers. They deserved that win. :suds::suds::suds:

Memo to Kirk Cousins: Throw the F'n ball downfield if ya can do it, ya mook. Here's a clue: you can't lose the same game twice. :L:L:L

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...if Brees misses some serious time, what's the effect? Can Teddy "bridge" the gap?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That final play of the Vikings/Packers game just flat-out embarrassed me.

@Trudem , congrats to your Packers. They deserved that win. :suds::suds::suds:

Memo to Kirk Cousins: Throw the F'n ball downfield if ya can do it, ya mook. Here's a clue: you can't lose the same game twice. :L:L:L
The final INT baffled me. What the hell was he thinking?

Diggs was quick to rio his helmet off and celebrate but defense played him very well.

OPI still confuses me

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird Stat of the day:
Brees finished with minus 1 fantasy point. Yet he was actually beating my QB (Wentz) who was at minus 3.
:L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kamara goes to a RB2
Thomas to a WR2
and everyone else is unstartable

I would not drop them down that much. Teddy still targeted Thomas a lot and while the game today was wonky where they couldn't ever establish a run, I'd expect them to probably ride Kamara a lot more. I think their value goes from top end elite RB1 and WR1s to the lower end of RB1/WR1, but they don't drop down. You're still starting them imo regardless of match up, that puts them in the 1 tier for me

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would not drop them down that much. Teddy still targeted Thomas a lot and while the game today was wonky where they couldn't ever establish a run, I'd expect them to probably ride Kamara a lot more. I think their value goes from top end elite RB1 and WR1s to the lower end of RB1/WR1, but they don't drop down. You're still starting them imo regardless of match up, that puts them in the 1 tier for me
Your starting bonafied RB2's and WR2's every week too.

Targeting and riding them all game doesn't equate to upper end production, as this week was evidence of. Their ranking goes down not just becuase Bridgewater can't get Thomas the ball, or becuase maybe D's will play the run a little more, but becuase the overall offense takes a massive step down from a HOF QB to a journeyman. its gonna beuch less efficient, fewer sustained drives, fewer plays, fewer points.

No you won't bench them, but you can no longer consider them automatic double digit producers..like most RB2 and WR2's.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your starting bonafied RB2's and WR2's every week too.

Targeting and riding them all game doesn't equate to upper end production, as this week was evidence of. Their ranking goes down not just becuase Bridgewater can't get Thomas the ball, or becuase maybe D's will play the run a little more, but becuase the overall offense takes a massive step down from a HOF QB to a journeyman. its gonna beuch less efficient, fewer sustained drives, fewer plays, fewer points.

No you won't bench them, but you can no longer consider them automatic double digit producers..like most RB2 and WR2's.

Well Bridgewater is going to have too do more,play better or it will effect them. However CMC isn't playing with a great QB nor Barkley so it will be interesting.
From the Huddle, standard scoring top 10 this season so far:

upload_2019-9-16_2-34-22.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost in one of my money leagues by 2 points bc of that long Julio TD. What a bunch of bullshit :L

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Bridgewater is going to have too do more,play better or it will effect them. However CMC isn't playing with a great QB nor Barkley so it will be interesting.
From the Huddle, standard scoring top 10 this season so far:

View attachment 216707
and look how CMC did Thursday night

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is lamar jackson a top 3 qb. i think he is. and am willing to trade for him if i can

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so is lamar jackson a top 3 qb. i think he is. and am willing to trade for him if i can

Top 3...idk about that BUT I think the question mark is gone for now. He is a top QB you can start every single week imo

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 3...idk about that BUT I think the question mark is gone for now. He is a top QB you can start every single week imo
who u got over him? mahomes.........
watson perhaps.......that line is worrisome, hell be ok though

next guys, bady, wentz, prescott, ryan, rodgers, goff, wilson? ben and breese are hurt.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank these QB's
Dak
Lamar
Stafford
Jimmy G
Dalton
kyler murray
Josh allen

Curious

ANd if theres HUGE gaps between some of them please state.

before we laugh, Jimy G aired out, and is in a great offensive scheme, Dalton has back to back 300 yard games and 2 td's WITHOUT AJ green in a new offense, and stafford was always a gun slinger in a down year last year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rank these QB's
Dak
Lamar
Stafford
Jimmy G
Dalton
kyler murray
Josh allen

Curious

ANd if theres HUGE gaps between some of them please state.

before we laugh, Jimy G aired out, and is in a great offensive scheme, Dalton has back to back 300 yard games and 2 td's WITHOUT AJ green in a new offense, and stafford was always a gun slinger in a down year last year.
I actually like Dalton. He is the guy I thought Jameis Winston was. New coach, weapons in the pass game, totally dead run game, terrible defense.

Dak
Lamar
Dalton

Kyler Murray
Jimmy G
Stafford
Josh Allen

Lamar is hard for me to rank because I dont know how healthy he'll be long term.

Josh Allen might have value just because he plays the Dolphins twice.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Dalton. He is the guy I thought Jameis Winston was. New coach, weapons in the pass game, totally dead run game, terrible defense.

Dak
Lamar
Dalton

Kyler Murray
Jimmy G
Stafford
Josh Allen

Lamar is hard for me to rank because I dont know how healthy he'll be long term.

Josh Allen might have value just because he plays the Dolphins twice.
Dalton eh.