• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams game notes from Ray Dogg

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the defense at least is going to come ready to play. That had to be the most embarrassing performance they've had in the Harbaugh era so I think they'll play extra motivated this go around.

Also I felt we would've won that game if either Smith or CK played the entire game. We just started to get things going before Smith went out and CK didn't really get settled until later on in the game.

honestly what kept STL in the game and us from winning were those two high reward fake punts.... that killed us defensively and the rams rightfully played their to a win by pulling out the tricks.

of course Akers missing didn't help....

but their kicker missing helped much more along with their penalties.... :nerd:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
honestly what kept STL in the game and us from winning were those two high reward fake punts.... that killed us defensively and the rams rightfully played their to a win by pulling out the tricks.

of course Akers missing didn't help....

but their kicker missing helped much more along with their penalties.... :nerd:

yes, those fakes clearly hurt, but still, their offense had drives against our D.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tony Softli:

Rams Jackson returns to practice while WR Amendola, OC Well and DE Quinn DNP

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith: 'It sucks, I don't know what else to say'

Did you get an explanation about this?

"Oh, yeah. We sat down in there and talked. It wasn't just a one-sentence thing. For sure. He explained where he was coming from and felt like it was a difficult situation but he wanted to go in this direction."

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
QB Alex Smith cleary stung by benching | 49ers Hot Read

While Smith’s status remained in Harbaugh-ian limbo, another clue emerged Saturday that Smith wouldn’t be reclaiming his job, and it came in the form of a tweet from Smiths’ wife.

Elizabeth Smith tweeted: “I am beyond thankful to walk through life with an amazing man by my side. He is the perfect example for our sons and my best friend. No matter what life throws his way, he has the utmost respect, honesty and integrity. Something a lot of people lack these days:(#thankful.”

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Turf Show Times:

Rams WR Amendola will be a game-time decision again, according to Schottenheimer

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really have developed an appreciation for this man and he is must watch anytime there's video or must read if there's a transcript.

Press Pass: Greg Roman

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Third and Michael Crabtree

“Michael’s a really good football player,” offensive coordinator Greg Roman said on Thursday. “Mike’s got great hands. I think Coach (Harbaugh) said he’s got the best hands he’s ever seen. We marvel at his hands every day in practice. He’s a natural catcher; we can’t take credit for that. The guy’s got great hands.”

But it’s more than just hands enabling Crabtree’s third-down heroics.

“He’s running after the catch better than anybody I’ve seen and I don’t want to invite people to tackle him better by saying that, but it’s a fact,” Roman added. “The guy after the catch is just running with a purpose and a mission. He’s gotten us several first downs just by running tough. He’s a good all-around player that continues to improve. He’s still young in this league and we’re counting on him to get better all the time."