• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams game notes from Ray Dogg

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:shocked: I'd LOVE to see this. This would go a long way in improving their standings as my favorite players. Aldon with a jehri curl is pure comedy.

There is not one NFL player I want to see with either style. Heck, there is not one human being I want to see in either style.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked: I'd LOVE to see this. This would go a long way in improving their standings as my favorite players. Aldon with a jehri curl is pure comedy.

I'd like to see Aldon with the cut he had at Missouri.

Aldon-Smith3.jpg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Third and Michael Crabtree

“Michael’s a really good football player,” offensive coordinator Greg Roman said on Thursday. “Mike’s got great hands. I think Coach (Harbaugh) said he’s got the best hands he’s ever seen. We marvel at his hands every day in practice. He’s a natural catcher; we can’t take credit for that. The guy’s got great hands.”

Is it just me or did anyone else just imagine the coaches huddled over, marvelling at Crabtree's hands. Sounded funny to me.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is not one NFL player I want to see with either style. Heck, there is not one human being I want to see in either style.

Maybe that's true from a fashion point of view, but from a bad motherfucker point of a view, those hair styles are things of legend.

maybe this will change your mind
f0srdd.jpg

While we are at it, I think Jennings should adopt the Nicki Minaj
r0uw05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe that's true from a fashion point of view, but from a bad motherfucker point of a view, those hair styles are things of legend.

maybe this will change your mind
f0srdd.jpg

While we are at it, I think Jennings should adopt the Nicki Minaj
r0uw05.jpg

Ha. Nope. Still terribly ugly to me.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was going to happen and if Kaep gets injured (knock on wood), this was good for Smith to know definitively that he was going to be replaced. I know he had to know it or feel it, but I mean, this leaves no uncertainty. If Smith stayed starting, never having the concussion, and winning the Super Bowl with the way he was (defense, running game, short fields, and minimal turnovers), he might think that he was the guy and stay here only to be replaced Dilfer style. Unlike Dilfer, he'd have a job as a backup and paid, but could not chase his goal of starting again (without injury). Here, he'll have a full off-season to look elsewhere, may still get a ring as a backup, or maybe as a starter if something happens to Kaep.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was going to happen and if Kaep gets injured (knock on wood), this was good for Smith to know definitively that he was going to be replaced. I know he had to know it or feel it, but I mean, this leaves no uncertainty. If Smith stayed starting, never having the concussion, and winning the Super Bowl with the way he was (defense, running game, short fields, and minimal turnovers), he might think that he was the guy and stay here only to be replaced Dilfer style. Unlike Dilfer, he'd have a job as a backup and paid, but could not chase his goal of starting again (without injury). Here, he'll have a full off-season to look elsewhere, may still get a ring as a backup, or maybe as a starter if something happens to Kaep.

The crop of QB's going into the NFL Draft this year is pretty weak which will probably help Alex land a starting job some where even if a team spends a high pick on a QB.

I doubt any team see's him as the future franchise QB. They will see a steady veteran QB that can win and possibly get the team to the playoffs though.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly hope the 49ers have learned their lesson about trying to cover Amendola one on one with Rogers.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I certainly hope the 49ers have learned their lesson about trying to cover Amendola one on one with Rogers.

It's Culliver you should be worried about. Teams are trying to put him in position to single him out in a matchup that they want.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Culliver you should be worried about. Teams are trying to put him in position to single him out in a matchup that they want.

Today, I heard the best news I've heard all week: Amendola hasn't practiced all week and was in a walking cast yesterday.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green bay has their cheeseheads.... Redskins have their pig women, raiders have their halloween getups.... soon, we'll have Jeri Curls.... LOL

#WIN