• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams D

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade's system needs a true No. 1 defender, he is hurt and Peters is not the answer, rather the problem. So Zone they go against the elite QB's of the NFL. Man works vs everyone else but in Wade's system, only true talent at the No. 1 works to allow the No 2 to gamble and the front 3 to add pressure, along with the occasional LB pressure, and the rare blitz (Again, this is Wade's defensive plan vs only the elite QB's of the world) Without Talib, Peters is subpar and the whole defensive plan is suspect as we've seen since Talib has been absent. Hopefully he comes back a week early for the Chiefs game in Mexico City but he is scheduled for his return the following week vs the Lions.

Peters is playing out of his intended role and playing poorly. IMHO, he should do well in his specific role, once Talib is back.
:lol:

Called it!

Way back in early, early November!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little concerned about all this crying about the non call. I can see the refs looking at us more closely in the SB, we may set a record for penalties???
That being said, we as Ram fans have complained all year about the bonehead penalties that we commit, as I think fans of every team do. But we were 7th in the league in fewest penalties, that kind of surprised me? just seems like when we commit them they are at crucial times, so that 7th in league stat could be misleading to a point?
Hopefully in the SB we avoid the "bonehead" crucial penalties, I can live with some penalties if they dont end up costing us!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade cant show Brady anything he hasn't seen. We will just have to out play them. :nod:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be classic "bend don't break" defense.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Smed. One of the penalties we may see is PI and roughing the passer. You breathe on Giselle Brady and you get flagged.
True statement....just like the Chiefs End who grabbed Brady's jersey and a flag was thrown because he was allegedly aiming for the helmet lol...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Defense really came up big late season. I can't wait to see them next season.
I think that the key was that we were able to contain the run in the playoffs, especially with Suh stepping up his game and finally being the player we thought he would be.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the key was that we were able to contain the run in the playoffs, especially with Suh stepping up his game and finally being the player we thought he would be.

Interesting to see if Suh comes back or not, at a discount of course... Since he is advised business wise by Warren Buffett, you would think the combo of being in LA and playing for a winner would/could/should make up for any lack of overall salary from the Rams. Between advertising and merchandising opportunities, how could he go wrong? :noidea:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting to see if Suh comes back or not, at a discount of course... Since he is advised business wise by Warren Buffett, you would think the combo of being in LA and playing for a winner would/could/should make up for any lack of overall salary from the Rams. Between advertising and merchandising opportunities, how could he go wrong? :noidea:
I think if he comes back, he’ll put winning a championship over money which wouldn’t be the worst thing since he’s already collected many millions of dollars. They’ve convinced players to do it in New England for many years, so hopefully we can start doing the same thing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE should finally sign Clits and Dicks who is available: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Redskins. Age: 26.

And Sign this guy away from Chicago. He gave us fits when we played them this year: Adrian Amos, S, Bears. Age: 26