• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm happy we moved on from Goff, but the Rams can't continue to put themselves in these lose, lose situations.

Matt will be an upgrade for sure, had we been better with our Roster management, we get Stafford for a song instead of getting fleeced.

Matt Good rams fleeced. Wrong Rams did the fleecing on the Lions trade

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All on the same dam Groundhog Day!!

bill murray GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok @Vitamike how about we move on from the bad front office moves or contracts? Can we heal up there? They’ve made a lot of good moves too. Going back to Dante Fowler who was doin Jack in Jacksonville. Since the bad Contracts what have they done? Besides kill the draft even with no 1st rounders and getting Tutu in the 2nd?

When you look at the FA this Rams FO has brought in since Big Whit I’m not sure they’ve made many mistakes

Not to mention player development with the young guys.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok @Vitamike how about we move on from the bad front office moves or contracts? Can we heal up there? They’ve made a lot of good moves too. Going back to Dante Fowler who was doin Jack in Jacksonville. Since the bad Contracts what have they done? Besides kill the draft even with no 1st rounders and getting Tutu in the 2nd?

When you look at the FA this Rams FO has brought in since Big Whit I’m not sure they’ve made many mistakes

The player development has been phenomenal.

I do wonder why it takes the coaches so long to recognize the talent over another player though.

Scott should’ve been starting way sooner than just because of injuries. He is so much better than Rapp it’s not even close. But watch McVay and Morris start Rapp in the SB over Scott.

And they keep starting Reeder who is just plain awful at everything. Anyone on the roster has got to be better than him. Howard is, and yet Reeder plays way more than Howard does.

They have been drafting really well 3rd round and beyond. But Atwell over Humphrey will haunt them for the next decade. That was such a stupid and unnecessary pick.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The player development has been phenomenal.

I do wonder why it takes the coaches so long to recognize the talent over another player though.

Scott should’ve been starting way sooner than just because of injuries. He is so much better than Rapp it’s not even close. But watch McVay and Morris start Rapp in the SB over Scott.

And they keep starting Reeder who is just plain awful at everything. Anyone on the roster has got to be better than him. Howard is, and yet Reeder plays way more than Howard does.

They have been drafting really well 3rd round and beyond. But Atwell over Humphrey will haunt them for the next decade. That was such a stupid and unnecessary pick.

thank you obama GIF by The Standing O

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Sarcasm alludes you!
Simple was not simple enough... :lol:

No good =/= plus no good.

The plus was the Goff extension adjustment where the Rams had to juice the trade just to make it work!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All’s good SJ!

We can agree here!

As I said earlier, all’s well, that ends well!

But before we move on, the FO has had their hits, and strikes I get it! But the Goff early extension, and trade a year later, for me was as bad a strike as can be!

It was strike 3 looking, in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, with the bases loaded, down by 1 in Game 7 of the WS!

:lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All’s good SJ!

We can agree here!

As I said earlier, all’s well, that ends well!

But before we move on, the FO has had their hits, and strikes I get it! But the Goff early extension, and trade a year later, for me was as bad a strike as can be!

It was strike 3 looking, in the bottom of the 9th with 2 outs, with the bases loaded, down by 1 in Game 7 of the WS!

:lol:

If you win a super bowl and consistently compete for division titles no it isn’t strike 3 bottom of the 9th. It’s just starting the 9th inning with 2 outs but it’s still possible apparently look at where we’re at.

Now…

Move On GIF by E!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sarcasm alludes you!
Simple was not simple enough... :lol:

No good =/= plus no good.

The plus was the Goff extension adjustment where the Rams had to juice the trade just to make it work!

And the Rams still Fleeced the Lions. You’re not going to find a Stafford at pick #32 this year or next.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Rams still Fleeced the Lions. You’re not going to find a Stafford at pick #32 this year or next.
And just where was Terrific Tom drafted?

BTW - I really like Bryce Perkins!

And he was undrafted!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And just where was Terrific Tom drafted?

BTW - I really like Bryce Perkins!

And he was undrafted!

Tommy was the 7th round. Which is the entire point mang. We don’t need late 1st rounders with all these comp picks as long as we keep drafting well.

I know you like Perkins. We will probably let Wolford walk this year if he wants. And keep developing talent.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a win for both imo. Lions are not going to get Stafford talent at the spot, but they also would never have won with him. They could have wasted the rest of his career for no results, instead they got a bunch of picks to try and build a team with. Holmes is the first gm we have had in my lifetime that can do the right things with the picks.

Plus Stafford gets to shake the bullshit narrative that he can't win. If the Rams win this SB his entire career looks different. Everybody won this trade.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a win for both imo. Lions are not going to get Stafford talent at the spot, but they also would never have won with him. They could have wasted the rest of his career for no results, instead they got a bunch of picks to try and build a team with. Holmes is the first gm we have had in my lifetime that can do the right things with the picks.

Plus Stafford gets to shake the bullshit narrative that he can't win. If the Rams win this SB his entire career looks different. Everybody won this trade.

If you don’t hit on those picks and your QB sucks you got fleeced. If you hit on the picks it’s a win win. Those picks are going to be practically 2nd round picks. At least this year