• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imma gonna still stick to my original beef.

I didn't like the trade because like I always have said it came on the heels of the early Goff extension.

The Rams come out way ahead if they push Goff to the 1st round trade tender rather than the early extension in the same trade scenario.

You always wanted to push the player narrative when I always talked about the overall player personnel plan.

Come on Junkie they had to have known Goff was who he was when they gave him the early extension! It was literally the season prior that they gave the early extension before they made the trade for Stafford!

Bullshit. You are going back and forth on Stafford as usual. Why can’t you Goff lovers let him go and just say the FO has made good moves? The Rams coaching staff has developed many players that were UDFA or late round picks.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is no way the defense stays that good next year, or the preceding years.

going to lose Floyd. So once again, the Rams have nothing but Donald for a legit pass rush.

LBers are solid but no difference makers, especially when it comes to rushing the passer.

the defense will take a step back without a doubt. Offense may improve slightly, but Stafford is 0-fer in the PO just like so many other great QB’s that couldn’t get it done when it mattered most.

I hope it works out, but I don’t see an improvement that was worth the investment. Rams probably still make PO’s, but don’t get to the promised land with Stafford.

hope I have to eat crow, but I doubt it.

Fuckin moron. “No way the defense stays good”

Just STFU

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

He did nothing to get the Rams to the SB? Really SJ?

How about he drove the team into position for the game winning FG, just like your savior Stafford drove the Rams in position to beat the 9ers. Stafford didn’t kick the FG either.

Your logic is faulty. You can’t say Goff did nothing when he did the same thing Stafford did.

Also, since you want to claim the defense got the Rams to the SB in 2018, they did the same this season. The only reason Stafford was able to come back in that game was because the defense locked down SF the entire 4th quarter.

You can’t make an argument against Goff when the same thing happened with Stafford.

And, if Tarq didn’t drop the easiest INT ever, Stafford wouldn’t have a chance to hoist the Lombardi. So, don’t pretend he has done everything perfect and is the sole reason the Rams are in the SB just because it fits your narrative.

This final drive to get Rams on position for a 57 yard FG? 12 and a 6 yard pass??? Oh Jared you stud!!! Lmao you are the biggest Goff fan boy of all time ALR. Your bullshit stinks

FC01370D-06DE-4393-9E9E-94C7BCAFA0E7.png

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think Goff would still have us in these playoffs and would do what Stafford has done?

Goodfellas GIF

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any man that wears skinny jeans shouldn't talk about anybody being soft
i can't fault the guy... That is what they were showing the world with the lousy play. They changed the narrative a bit the last few games.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. You are going back and forth on Stafford as usual. Why can’t you Goff lovers let him go and just say the FO has made good moves? The Rams coaching staff has developed many players that were UDFA or late round picks.
Bullshit??? You are going back and forth on Stafford??? What the hell are you talking about SJ???

Did you even read my post you quoted from a year ago???

Here, let me post it again for ya!

Try reading, or maybe just read s l o w e r this time! :dhd:

No, I wanted McVay to develop him (Past tence), since we had invested so much in him. When he was on, he was on, but consistency over the last two years made it clear to anyone with eyeballs.

My comment was more about McVay than Goff, he knew what he had in Goff prior to the extension, yet he failed to even have Goff compete for his roster spot in those last two years.

You keep looking at now, and I keep looking at when. If the Rams don't start looking at when these turning points were options, than they will never get better now.

Which brings me back to my question Junkie, do you know what day it is?

Honest question..
That was me moving on from Goff the day of the trade, and bitching about the early Goff extension A FREAKING YEAR AGO!

Here's the post right before the one you quoted.

I'm happy we moved on from Goff, but the Rams can't continue to put themselves in these lose, lose situations.

Matt will be an upgrade for sure, had we been better with our Roster management, we get Stafford for a song instead of getting fleeced.
Maybe you consider bitching about Stafford blasphemous!

But his 17 INT's this year may very well be a Rams' season record! (Didn't look, but I'm sure its up there)

And that near 18th easily could have been the dagger that wouldn't grant you the ability to leave posts like this one...

Anyone else think Goff would still have us in these playoffs and would do what Stafford has done?

Goodfellas GIF
Bottom line, I'm glad we made the big game!

I feel good with Stafford!

But if you don't think these others as @Battlelyon just posted ....

...have something to do with the Rams' chances making it this year, or over the last time they went to the Superbowl, you're just kidding yourself!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit??? You are going back and forth on Stafford??? What the hell are you talking about SJ???

Did you even read my post you quoted from a year ago???

Here, let me post it again for ya!

Try reading, or maybe just read s l o w e r this time! :dhd:

That was me moving on from Goff the day of the trade, and bitching about the early Goff extension A FREAKING YEAR AGO!

Here's the post right before the one you quoted.

Maybe you consider bitching about Stafford blasphemous!

But his 17 INT's this year may very well be a Rams' season record! (Didn't look, but I'm sure its up there)

And that near 18th easily could have been the dagger that wouldn't grant you the ability to leave posts like this one...

Bottom line, I'm glad we made the big game!

I feel good with Stafford!

But if you don't think these others as @Battlelyon just posted ....

...have something to do with the Rams' chances making it this year, or over the last time they went to the Superbowl, you're just kidding yourself!
Back and forth. IFs and butts. Back and forth. Cover all your bases with the novel. Same shit different Groundhog Day

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it slow everyone…. Groundhog a good time for yous to move on from Goff 1 year anniversary.

“Stafford was a great pick up even for the picks.”

“Goff was not going to get it done vs the Bucs and 9ers this year”

“FO has made mistakes but they are making great moves as well.”

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say it slow everyone…. Groundhog a good time for yous to move on from Goff 1 year anniversary.

“Goff was not going to get it done vs the Bucs and 9ers this year”

“FO has made mistakes but they are making great moves as well.”
Groundhog day GIF - Find on GIFER

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said Goff is trash & overpaid.... Okay then.....

Have you ever wondered what a Stafford trade would have looked like if Goff, or his huge contract wasn't involved?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have said Goff is trash & overpaid.... Okay then.....

Have you ever wondered what a Stafford trade would have looked like if Goff, or his huge contract wasn't involved?

Have you of thought moving on from Goff and admitting you were wrong on Stafford??

Groundhog Day can be a day of healing for you and others.it’s been 1 year man time to get over it

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
13 sentences to read is still 4 less sentences than Matt had in INT's this year! :dhd:

Thank GOD it wasn't 5 less! :eek:
And 3 playoff wins with 6 TDs to Goff’s 2 TDs

What else you got to tip toe the line?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you of thought moving on from Goff and admitting you were wrong on Stafford??

Groundhog Day can be a day of healing for you and others.it’s been 1 year man time to get over it
As I stated a year ago, and just re-posted, I moved on then...

The day of the trade, but you can’t read so .... :wtf2:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 3 playoff wins with 6 TDs to Goff’s 2 TDs

What else you got to tip toe the line?
For me its not all about the players SJ, my post was just to show you how ridiculous it is to hinge the overall success of the team, when fortune, or misfortune can be the difference!

So happy Staff didn’t suffer a 4th quarter pick!

We were very fortunate!

FWIW - How was I wrong about Stafford?

I always thought he was one of the better quarter backs in the league. I dogged him when he sucked as we all do when key players underperform.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me its not all about the players SJ, my post was just to show you how ridiculous it is to hinge the oerall success of the team, when fortune, or misfortune can be the difference!

So happy Staff didn’t suffer a 4th quarter pick!

We were very fortunate!

FWIW - How was I wrong about Stafford?

I always thought he was one of the better quarter backs in the league. I dogged him when he sucked as we all do when key players underperform.

Go back a year and look at the posts.

“I don’t like the move”
“I like the move”
Etc etc

I’ve already posted a few of them. Time to heal bud Today is the day

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll spell it out simple like since you have lost your ability to have a clue.

Yes, Ramsey deal good, all 1st's traded plus good.

No, Stafford deal no good, all 1st's traded plus no good.

Ramsey gets team better trading all 1st's +, b/c Ramsey deal good today and tomorrow.

Stafford deal no good trading all 1st's +, b/c Stafford deal no good today and tomorrow.

No good