• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got something to post that doesn't need a new thread? Stick it in here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got something to post that doesn't need a new thread? Stick it in here!

Good idea Hammer!

That's too bad about Lance.

Arthroscopies can often be performed just to clean up the meniscus, I hope that's the case.

KSU do you have any insight on this?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that HammerDown and Vita. Well with Zach, Jared, Harkey, and McNeil, we are covered at the TE spot and now's a good time to get it done.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro with that list you just mentioned it seems that those guys are all blocking TE's except for Jared Cook...so in the end this concerns me some. Hopefully its just something small like what was mentioned earlier about the meniscus.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jermaine. According to Fisher, Harkey is a big young pass-catcher that is in the mold of Jared Cook. He can block and catch that is why they kept him around on the practice squad last year. McNeil is small in the mold of Kendricks. He was Kendricks back-up last year and played in about 5 games. Mostly STer. So we are covered without Kendricks. Besides, Kendricks is getting clean-up surgery. So, no worries. We are O.K.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nice thing about having Cook, a definite threat on Offense, will be those situations when we go with two TE sets. Having a full stable of TE's makes that a possibility, and I expect to see the Rams use it more often than in years past. It will be just another look the Rams can give an opponent and take the predictability out of their schemes.

Hope Lance is ready for the opening of the Exhibition season.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Rams' usage of PEDS certainly didn't help them that much.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freakin' knuckleheads believing that PED are going to give them an edge when it only costs them in the long run.

Last edited:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am assuming that the PED talk is centered around Rok Watson's 1 game suspension.

Anyone have the details on what it is for?

Everything I have read has little to no specifics, only that Fisher/Rams Org. support Watson, and they don't agree with the suspension, but will go with what the league says.

Five suspensions: Seahawks.

welcome to football, Stinky Pete Style!!! Carrol has been a cheater for years and years and years. Before they took down the CBS message boards I could have showed where I have been saying that since he fled USC and went to the NFL. Somewhere along the lines the coaches/staffs need to be held accountable, just not sure if/how it is possible.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey, I don't remember which thread it was on but we had a discussion over Pete's line-toeing tendencies. I argued that at some point it would cost him in the future and it.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita,
I talked to a trainer yesterday and it was a minor cleanup procedure. They will hold him out of more offseason stuff to give Cook more time to get the offense and for the new TE's trying to make the team to get reps... he will be ready for game 1 of the pre season..

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita,
I talked to a trainer yesterday and it was a minor cleanup procedure. They will hold him out of more offseason stuff to give Cook more time to get the offense and for the new TE's trying to make the team to get reps... he will be ready for game 1 of the pre season..

Thanks a bunch ksu!

Just some perspective for y'all.

I've had this done to both knees and where I didn't have the best of the best holding the knife, it really is a minor situation.

Believe me it's not a big deal as I can still beat most of y'all in the 40 yard dash!!!

Okay, that last part was total BS but yeah it's really not a big deal....

Any word about ROK ksu?

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are not letting the media know exactly what he was suspended for but I am of the opinion that Barrett Jones was not just drafted for depth. I think he starts at RG week 1.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barrett Jones was not just drafted for depth

This was my favorite pick from this draft class. Cant believe how far he fell, espcially considering how he played through the foot injury. Not sure I completely believe this, but I read somewhere that he was getting comparisons to Bruce Matthews before it was found out that he had to have surgery.

Dahl has a bad back, and Wells suffered a couple of unlucky injuries last year, I wanted to Rams to trade back up into the 3rd round to get Jones, more than happy to see him on the team with his versatility. Some guys back on cbs were dogging me about the Rams drafting starters and not depth this year, but they couldnt have found a better warrior for the OL after rd 1 imo.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure about that Ksu. Harvey Dahl, Chris Williams, Jones, and Brandon Washington with even Shelley Smith are all in the hunt for the right and left guard spots opening day.

The left is open for one game because of The Rok's suspension. So, it'll be interesting because even Kevin Saia, the UDFA I have read is looking pretty stout. Thus, I don't believe Jones is a complete shoe-in.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let Barrett Jones develop into our center for the next 10 years!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RamCub. Last night I was flippin through websites and went on the St Louis Rams website. They have HD vids about everything. I must have watched an hour of vids and oh man did I get pumped-up! I was ready to go out in the garage and throw forearm shivers into whatever was in my way!!!

They had the replay of Chris Long and the defense getting all those sacks when the Cards came to town and he was miked!! That dude is one helluva a badass stud!!! They had Long and Laurinaitus crashing a post-game analysis with the guys from NFL access and again, what a pair of complete studs!!! Long reminds me of a more powerful and explosive Jack Youngblood like your avi. Laurinaitus is just an animal motherand reminds me of a crazed Jack Reynolds!!!

Then there were vids of Fisher's training camp, Rodger Saffold's switch to Right Tackle, the draft, Jennifer Allen's tribute to the Fearsome Foursome, and evne making the cheerleading squad. I got so pumped watching all those Rams vids of last year and this year I looked down and I was drooling all over the keyboard!!! lol. Holy freakin cow!!!

If you get a chance and you're bored, venture over there and check it out. I guarantee any Ram fan will get so stoked you'll be wishing for the season to start like yesterday!!