• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let’s all bow down to the know-it-all SJ.

Love how you like to act like Goff did nothing for the Rams during that 2018 run to the SB.

How quickly some like to forget.

I’ll eat crow when it is time to, thank you. The Rams don’t have the Lombardi yet.
What did Goff do? 2 TDs? In 3 games? Did he kick the FG to beat the Saints?

You’ve got to chill bud. You dogged the Rams and Stafford all year. The front office, the picks. What you fail to understand is the Rams are doing an excellent job developing players. So
Good they don’t feel they need late first round draft picks and instead acquire elite talent. You keep going on and on and on and it’s not sinking in. Kendal Blanton? Nick Scott? Jordan Fuller?

Have they gave out bad contracts? Yes. Was the Tutu pick stupid? Yes. But at least acknowledge the good. Stafford is a big upgrade over Goff. You were dead ass wrong

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, let’s all bow down to the know-it-all SJ.

Love how you like to act like Goff did nothing for the Rams during that 2018 run to the SB.

How quickly some like to forget.

I’ll eat crow when it is time to, thank you. The Rams don’t have the Lombardi yet.

And.. your bullshit about this Defense is not as good as last year?

Remember the run D at Green Bay last year in the playoffs? How’s the run D doing now? Cards? Bucs? 49ers?

You’ve gone off the deep end

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even tho the Tutu pick was not a good one, we still killed the draft last year!! And we haven’t even seen Bobby Brown.

Goodness sakes. Look at Gaines and SJD development.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so happy the Rams are in the Superbowl!

As they say, all’s well, that ends well!

And win, lose, or draw... All a fan can ask for, is a chance to win it all!

I’m good!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Vita do you know what day it is??? It’s NFC Champs day and 1 year ago today we got Stafford.
Imma gonna still stick to my original beef.

I didn't like the trade because like I always have said it came on the heels of the early Goff extension.

The Rams come out way ahead if they push Goff to the 1st round trade tender rather than the early extension in the same trade scenario.

You always wanted to push the player narrative when I always talked about the overall player personnel plan.

Come on Junkie they had to have known Goff was who he was when they gave him the early extension! It was literally the season prior that they gave the early extension before they made the trade for Stafford!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Goff do? 2 TDs? In 3 games? Did he kick the FG to beat the Saints?

You’ve got to chill bud. You dogged the Rams and Stafford all year. The front office, the picks. What you fail to understand is the Rams are doing an excellent job developing players. So
Good they don’t feel they need late first round draft picks and instead acquire elite talent. You keep going on and on and on and it’s not sinking in. Kendal Blanton? Nick Scott? Jordan Fuller?

Have they gave out bad contracts? Yes. Was the Tutu pick stupid? Yes. But at least acknowledge the good. Stafford is a big upgrade over Goff. You were dead ass wrong
What?

He did nothing to get the Rams to the SB? Really SJ?

How about he drove the team into position for the game winning FG, just like your savior Stafford drove the Rams in position to beat the 9ers. Stafford didn’t kick the FG either.

Your logic is faulty. You can’t say Goff did nothing when he did the same thing Stafford did.

Also, since you want to claim the defense got the Rams to the SB in 2018, they did the same this season. The only reason Stafford was able to come back in that game was because the defense locked down SF the entire 4th quarter.

You can’t make an argument against Goff when the same thing happened with Stafford.

And, if Tarq didn’t drop the easiest INT ever, Stafford wouldn’t have a chance to hoist the Lombardi. So, don’t pretend he has done everything perfect and is the sole reason the Rams are in the SB just because it fits your narrative.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

He did nothing to get the Rams to the SB? Really SJ?

How about he drove the team into position for the game winning FG, just like your savior Stafford drove the Rams in position to beat the 9ers. Stafford didn’t kick the FG either.

Your logic is faulty. You can’t say Goff did nothing when he did the same thing Stafford did.

Also, since you want to claim the defense got the Rams to the SB in 2018, they did the same this season. The only reason Stafford was able to come back in that game was because the defense locked down SF the entire 4th quarter.

You can’t make an argument against Goff when the same thing happened with Stafford.

And, if Tarq didn’t drop the easiest INT ever, Stafford wouldn’t have a chance to hoist the Lombardi. So, don’t pretend he has done everything perfect and is the sole reason the Rams are in the SB just because it fits your narrative.

You’re out of your tree as usual. Keep holding onto the bullshit and I’m gonna keep calling you a complete idiot

Stafford has done waaaay more in the playoffs. Goff would not have done what MS did against Tampa or comeback against San Fran. Stafford is currently the leader in 4th quarter comebacks bud. Our Run D is way better than last year too.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody get this guy and @Vitamike their own Goff thread. Goodness we are in the dam Super Bowl becasue of Stafford. And ALR continues to just be complete idiot or he just really hates the Rams. Still bitching about getting Stafford and giving up the picks :L