• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, Stafford is an older, slower version of Goff.

don’t see the upgrade. In 2 years, they will be looking for another QB and no draft capital to do so.

that a lot of picks to give up for no upgrade at the position.
This post 1 year ago today …

Can someone let ALR know he’s been way off all year?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is no way the defense stays that good next year, or the preceding years.

going to lose Floyd. So once again, the Rams have nothing but Donald for a legit pass rush.

LBers are solid but no difference makers, especially when it comes to rushing the passer.

the defense will take a step back without a doubt. Offense may improve slightly, but Stafford is 0-fer in the PO just like so many other great QB’s that couldn’t get it done when it mattered most.

I hope it works out, but I don’t see an improvement that was worth the investment. Rams probably still make PO’s, but don’t get to the promised land with Stafford.

hope I have to eat crow, but I doubt it.

Deer Popcorn GIF

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll spell it out simple like since you have lost your ability to have a clue.

Yes, Ramsey deal good, all 1st's traded plus good.

No, Stafford deal no good, all 1st's traded plus no good.

Ramsey gets team better trading all 1st's +, b/c Ramsey deal good today and tomorrow.

Stafford deal no good trading all 1st's +, b/c Stafford deal no good today and tomorrow.

:idea:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wanted McVay to develop him (Past tence), since we had invested so much in him. When he was on, he was on, but consistency over the last two years made it clear to anyone with eyeballs.

My comment was more about McVay than Goff, he knew what he had in Goff prior to the extension, yet he failed to even have Goff compete for his roster spot in those last two years.

You keep looking at now, and I keep looking at when. If the Rams don't start looking at when these turning points were options, than they will never get better now.

Which brings me back to my question Junkie, do you know what day it is?

Honest question..

Hey Vita do you know what day it is??? It’s NFC Champs day and 1 year ago today we got Stafford.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams picks 2022

• Round 3, The compensatory pick for losing Brad Holmes.
  • Round 4, Comp for losing John Johnson.
  • Round 5, LA’s original.
  • Round 6, Three picks for losing Samson Ebukam, Gerald Everett, and Troy Hill
  • Round 7, Two picks, the Rams original and their return from the 2019 Aquib Talib trade.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SJ,

I wasn’t wrong about the defense. They have taken a step back, and the LBers are not good, especially Reeder ( who McVay and Morris insist on starting for some reason ).

Jones was looking good prior to his injury though.

As for Stafford, yes he has proven me wrong so far, and I do hope I have to eat crow when it is all said and done. But so far, all Stafford has done is take the Rams to the SB just like Goff did.

I really hope they win it and I have to eat crow, but you sir are seriously underestimating the Bengals and their offense.

A win is far from a sure thing, especially the way the Rams find a way to have bad halves, and the way Taylor adjusts at halftime is what I wish McVay would do.

Go Rams!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey SJ,

I wasn’t wrong about the defense. They have taken a step back, and the LBers are not good, especially Reeder ( who McVay and Morris insist on starting for some reason ).

Jones was looking good prior to his injury though.

As for Stafford, yes he has proven me wrong so far, and I do hope I have to eat crow when it is all said and done. But so far, all Stafford has done is take the Rams to the SB just like Goff did.

I really hope they win it and I have to eat crow, but you sir are seriously underestimating the Bengals and their offense.

A win is far from a sure thing, especially the way the Rams find a way to have bad halves, and the way Taylor adjusts at halftime is what I wish McVay would do.

Go Rams!

FFS just eat your crow. Goff sucks, he didn’t lead his underwear to the playoffs and the defense is playing great. it’s time for you to pipe down with the bullshit negativity. I’ve had it all year with your shit. Sit back and watch like I’ve been saying for months

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS just eat your crow. Goff sucks, he didn’t lead his underwear to the playoffs and the defense is playing great. it’s time for you to pipe down with the bullshit negativity. I’ve had all year with your shit. Sit back and watch like I’ve been saying for months
Yes, let’s all bow down to the know-it-all SJ.

Love how you like to act like Goff did nothing for the Rams during that 2018 run to the SB.

How quickly some like to forget.

I’ll eat crow when it is time to, thank you. The Rams don’t have the Lombardi yet.