• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't need to really bring anybody in with the loss of Hollins especially Collins with his bloated contract and his age, but this is the opinion of a sports pundit who thinks we need to do this. There are some legit LBs on this list but we have yet to make room for people to play that we already have like say OKO. Lewis is going to be next up to start and then there is Lawler and Garrett. So we could use one of these guys for PS depth, maybe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sooner did Hollins go on IR and will be gone for 8-10 weeks, Snead goes and finds an ex-Notre Dame UDFA stud in Jamir Jones. 6'3, 260lbs, the dude is a stud and just got cut by the Stillers. He is now a Ram!! With OKO coming off short-term IR, Lawler being assigned game time, and Garrett returning to the active roster, Jones may or may not see action on Sunday. McVay confirmed he liked the pick-up by Snead. So we are def hitting on all cylinders these days. Has the smell of a snooperbowl year!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just some quotes from a new Patriots book.

After Spygate and during U.S. Sen. Arlen Specter's inquiry into whether the Patriots had videotaped the St. Louis Rams' walk-through practice before Super Bowl XXXVI, former Rams coach Mike Martz said he believed that New England had also videotaped the Rams practices during the week. "I'd like to hang Belichick by the nuts," he told a confidant

As examples of what the dynasty wrought, Wickersham writes that Kraft once called Belichick the "biggest f----ng a--hole in my life." Bill O'Brien told a colleague he tried to get fired as coach of the Houston Texans because he thought he might be able to succeed Belichick, the book says. Belichick and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell had a much closer relationship than previously known and once met secretly in a New England airplane hangar to discuss rule changes -- even as aides unsuccessfully pleaded with Goodell to drop the Deflategate inquiry, worried about the long-term damage to the league brand.

No wonder Goddell swept everything under a rug and only gave them a slap on the wrist for their cheating.

You can’t be commissioner of an entire league, and then have secret meetings with one team’s HC about rule changes, etc, and then be expected to be impartial when deciding punishment.

As I’ve said before, one day the depth of their cheating is going to come out (and the leagues involvement in covering it up ), and Belicheat/Brady/Kraft/Goddell’s “legacies” will be forever tarnished.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have big time free agents coming up, hopefully they can start extending some before the offseason starts

CB Darious Williams
WR DeSean Jackson
K Matt Gay
LB Kenny Young
C Brian Allen
DT Sebastián Day
QB Wolfman
RB Sony Michel
LB Ogbo
LB Reeder

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Matthew Stafford passes for four touchdowns in today's game, he will move into 13th place all time. If he passes for 197 yards, he will move into 14th place all time

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have big time free agents coming up, hopefully they can start extending some before the offseason starts

CB Darious Williams
WR DeSean Jackson
K Matt Gay
LB Kenny Young
C Brian Allen
DT Sebastián Day
QB Wolfman
RB Sony Michel
LB Ogbo
LB Reeder

We can address and replace more than half of those in the draft or UDFA. DJax isn’t going to find a better place than the Rams for his role at his age. So I’d expect 1 year deals around 3-5 mill

Joeseph Day and D Will going to find contracts from other teams

Sony we might be able to get a decent deal for

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I encourage all of you to go watch Jalen Ramsey mic’d up last week vs Tampa on YouTube. The way he is taking the guys in the secondary under his wing and teaching with expectations. Yes the DC is important but learning from a great player on the field is even better

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford avoiding the sack. Some feel good news after a tough loss.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know why the Rams like calling-up players from the PS for game day but they do. They fool around they are going to lose Lawler off the same because somebody will need an Edge and we will get pirated just like the Broncos did with Kiser.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hendo rushed for 90 yds and McVay should have stuck with that early. After they fell behind by two scores they had to abandon the run. Recognize what works early in the game and stay with it. Wear the defense down so they can't beat up your receivers all day. The last thing you want to do against a high scoring team is score fast. Make the clock work for you. He has the o-line that can do it so damn it run the ball.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Rambunctious. If McVay would learn the Jumbo, I guarantee you the Rams would have won that game because it would have forced the Cards to change their D approach on the fly which would then open up the passing game. If the run game was/is working, the jumbo is the run game on steroids and you can pass with it to catch-up but now you are in the Cardinals defensive minds!! The Cards run D was suspect and we could have easily scored with the Jumbo but because the Rams D didn't show-up for the most part, we would then have to abandon the run for the pass like what happened anyways.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Rambunctious. If McVay would learn the Jumbo, I guarantee you the Rams would have won that game because it would have forced the Cards to change their D approach on the fly which would then open up the passing game. If the run game was/is working, the jumbo is the run game on steroids and you can pass with it to catch-up but now you are in the Cardinals defensive minds!! The Cards run D was suspect and we could have easily scored with the Jumbo but because the Rams D didn't show-up for the most part, we would then have to abandon the run for the pass like what happened anyways.
What? Did I watch a different game than everyone else?

I wont discount your take on the effectiveness of the Jumbo on our run game one bit, but the passing game was open, and we were running the ball well with Henderson. Daryl had an average of 6.36 yards per carry on 14 carries for 89 yards, with no big runs to inflate that 6.36 ypc average.

The defenses' bend don't break philosophy, was more like break don't bend and they can't continue to utilize that philosophy vs dual threat QB's (Hint: We face one in TNF this Week and no one wants to see a repeat of Sunday's game on Thursday Night) That said, having two turnover drives in the 1st half that averaged a total of 32 seconds per drive is not a good thing, and compounds a totally gassed defense who has been bending and chasing that dual threat Zona QB all over the field! Of course those 2 turnovers lead to 14 points.

Last, we can't all pretend like Stafford couldn't hit the side of a barn if it was more than 5 yards out. He was just horrible on Sunday, and I can't explain it. How does a guy go from the dude we saw in WK1,2 & 3, to that dude?

A Lions fan posted yesterday that he just has these types of games sometimes, and that to me is unacceptable. We had that here, and we traded it away with two 1 firsts, a former overall 1st, and took on a ton of cap space to get there. I mean if there was a reason like he had the flu, he was playing injured or something I wouldn't be sounding the alarm, but it just seems like we are suppose to over look his poor play because it was just one game, well so are playoff games, just one game so when I think of this, I also think of his winless Playoff record.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw his interview today and he did take ownership of his bad calls. Hopefully he learns from it by Thursday.
He always admits " I have to do a better job", but then he changes absolutely nothing.

Did he switch to a jumbo offense to combat the 46 defense? NO!

Does he lean more on the run game instead of being pass happy ( ala Martz )? NO!

He just continues to run the same offense every week regardless of the opponent and their defensive gameplan. It's like he never watches game tape on the upcoming opponent, and then, refuses to adjust at halftime after seeing what the opposing defense is doing.

It's the same song and dance from McVay, but nothing ever changes.